Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Roshni.

Bilkul Nahi....arrey I've got to read what all you type too naa...How can I reply without reading them?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Himu, dekh yaar yeh kya bol rahi hai? Not bad...I see Kuttu tops this list!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

tumne hi bataya na ki visible ghost Kuttu ko na bol ke naainsaafi ki toh maine use top kara diya🀣
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: md410

tumne hi bataya na ki visible ghost Kuttu ko na bol ke naainsaafi ki toh maine use top kara diya🀣

I have no objection if u don't include me in the listπŸ˜›πŸ€£ 🀣
Roshni. thumbnail
Arps I understood that instantly as soon as I saw A as the second one in your list!πŸ˜†

Lagta hai Himu gayab ho gayi hai? Himani, where are you?
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yeah rosh...they really need to improve her situation. That way veer will fall for her even more...cuz he mentioned to her he's gained more respect for her that she wanted to wrk!!

Guys the olymics opening is coming on...watch it so beautiful!!!!!!!
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roshni.

I all this, do you think that Kamini will again grant permission to JJ? For adopting Nihal??
I think either of them will apologise or may be like Kamini said Veer might call in for a press conference and tell the world all the matter was stupid and the media must apoligize to A in the next edition?

But Arps, the best is you thurday prediction! I hope we really get that!😳

I think JJ will kinda tone down,  he will even ask her GF too ki job toh chod hi rahi hai. infect he will try to get A out too so, VeSha can spend time together, as N needs to see his maassi.
 yaar I am not sure if Veer will involve press in this,
but then again PB is master of twister and in supaaaa dragging so you never know. one thing is for sure notes exchane pammi milaap wed ko hoga ya tue ke end main.

PB still needs to address
news paper picture
spike drink scheme
so he may bring them together this way too. so he can drag whole week over this and VeSha may not step fwd other then staring 
md410 thumbnail
Rosh yeh tum aur himani
kal se kho kyo khel rahi ho ek aati doosri gaayab

Aaj to Suman bhi nahi??
kanchi???
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuttapu

I have no objection if u don't include me in the listπŸ˜›πŸ€£ 🀣

Nahi yaar tumhain include kaise na kare
Tum toh Captain Visible Ghost hooπŸ˜›
BTW: tum aaj bandini main attack karne nahi gayi???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Doston, main pet puja karne gayi thiπŸ˜† πŸ˜† bina khane ke dimaag nahi chalta meraπŸ˜†
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
PB has alot of wrk ahead of him. I really want to see nihal bonding with veer and giving him some comfort and they both have a boys day or somethg fun. We really need to see comedy now.
Roshni. thumbnail
Arpita,
Mujhe nahi pata ki Himani kyun gayab ho gayi hai! Kissi baat pe naraaz ho gayi kya mujhse? Himani, Sorry yaar!!

I really hope that PB sorts out things soon....Ek mahine ke baad we will get to know that VeeSha drank a juice which was drugged! as though we did not know it....Hope they move the story yaar..Yeh drag nahi chahiye mujhe!