Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
are rosh
PB acchi dragging karega yaar. shimla ki trip tujhe dragging lagi kya??
woh aise hi twister vaali
ab tu dekh PB aaya na toh N TTT aur BB do no ki kaisi vaat lagaata hai. aaj usne indirectly bola bhi BB ko
it will be VeSha pinning type drag yaar
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Arpita, Rosh...apart from your theories of how this week will play out...I don't know am most interested in knowing what DD's plan is...what twist will PB give to this character...I think for short term she will try to get ayesha out of the house...that will be her task no.1...as far as nihal is concerned she will be a big flop because, for nihal his two angels are most important as instructed by his parents also...so he will not worry two pence about DD....

MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Rosh, himani, arpita...I have to go;( I have to catch a very early flight tomorrow and still have to pack.   Not sure how much time I will have next week to log in. Will try to catch u guys around this time.

O' happpeeeeeeeeeee v-day----hugs dears
kancht thumbnail
omg omg omg... u can really tell ki PB is back.... nihal is back in action tooo πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
and Arps πŸ€—πŸ€— i didnt it was possible but there is a new josh in ur updates with PB's written...
i am sooooooo hopeful now... bcoz only PB can make JJ come up with a "bad" plan which we wud love πŸ˜‰

btw i was just watching the winter olympic opening ceremony... india say we have 3 athletes... SOOOO EXCITINGπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
reepicheep thumbnail
Mel, agree want to see some vehal bonding now....I think it will happen when nihal comes to know that chachu is willing for friendship...cupid nihal will have to coach him naπŸ˜† πŸ˜† In any case I want to see minimum nihal-DD interaction...also if possible, nihal pranking bunty...

Rosh, breakfast karne gayi thi yaar...tujhse kabhi nahi naraaz hongi, promiseπŸ˜ƒ
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

hello gang ,,,  Kya hot discussion chal raha hai ....  Kisse nay mujay Miss kiya ke nahi ....  Mandir gayee thee yaar ..  Shivratri hai  ...

Aaj ka discussion kay hai  thoda update do

kancht thumbnail
Hey Suman.... happy shivratri...πŸ˜ƒ humnay tou ghar mein hi pooja ki thi... been fasting the whole day!!!!!
i just came so no idea what the discussions r... but it was an awesome epi today 😳
md410 thumbnail
Himani
Agree with you DD ka top hit is kick out A.
JJ might help her in it as he also wants VeSha spend time together, that is not possible in paagal khaana. he saw how veer behaves at hotel. That is why she will ask bua to take over A, means start doing all of N's work. khaana, peena, nahaana sona, kuch A ko mat karne do, but N toh N hi hai bua ko to keel pe taang dega

But again Veer let not  mom kick out A, unless A herself tells that. and If she goes tab N toh Veer ki jaan le lega
PB ka dimaak kisi bhi direction main jaa sakta hai

md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kancht

Hey Suman.... happy shivratri...πŸ˜ƒ humnay tou ghar mein hi pooja ki thi... been fasting the whole day!!!!!

i just came so no idea what the discussions r... but it was an awesome epi today 😳

@ bold
oyi main bhi fasting vaali hu.
kanchiπŸ€—
reepicheep thumbnail
Hi Kanchi and SumanπŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ Happy Shivratri to both of you..

Hot discussion yeh hai ki we are happy that PB is back...and what will happen next week...so roll out your predictions too