Feb 12 Write Up:Golden Days of Ajnabi Getting Back

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
PB,  Ajnabi forum welcome you back to show.πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘

Re Cap: 15 days

VeSha still dealing with aftermath of snow storm aka lodge incident.  BST saved A, from cheap guest, in return got her resignation as incentive ( shocker). Broken heart BST asked her to serve two weeks notice period ( to give time to PB for fixing up the plot, he's just back🀣). JJ trying to get VeSHa fall for each other ( we welcome his planπŸ˜›)

Part: 1 Dost Dost Na Raha

Our oldie Highly Handsome Hunk (3H) aka veer back in action addressing meeting ( Tiger ke Neurosurgeon PB ka jalwa suruπŸ‘) that things get screwed up by force.( who knows better than you. Eg N). He directs that a detailed study,well research, good strategy needed before we finalized hotel policy ( in his heart: I need to do this all to get A back to in 2 weeks🀣). He tells them he did all that and finalised it  with hope you all will like it ( boss is always riteπŸ˜›). Staff leave.
3H stays back, thinks to himself, whatever I said was correct Basanti (A), I could have refused your resignation ( hmmm so he indeed was speaking his heart), but you would have not agreed( kya karu mom se bhi jyada stubborn ho), so I did what ever you wanted ( yeah as if 3H you had choice)πŸ˜‰. What ever happened last night, was all coz of me ( no PB love JWM plot),  so now it's my responsibility to fix it ( Arpita thot PB will fix it, never mind, just get it fixed), just see, how I change your decision in 15 days. ( turn dosti to love) I need to do this for Dosti. ( bahut hua ab nahi raha jaata tumhaare bina❀️, ab main DD ka face bhi nahi dekhna chaahta)
back to MH ( vardhan's), Bunty trying new prank on N following idea from book ( beta tere papa nahi kar pai tu kya karegaπŸ˜†). Wants to pour east coast ka ice cold water on N ( we'll see, N ka asli dost PB uncle is with him) so that he gets sick again. BB calls out for N, as he jhoot moot got wounded, N jumping in corridor, wonders what happen to BB (N in heart, bahut accha hua, aur mat kar home work) N starts walking to BB's room, but Mute express (ME) aka nandini bua over takes him, enters in the room to get ice cold shower that meant for N. All are statue where ever they were, BB scared ( like saying hey bhaggu, PB uncle vaapas kyo aaye meri vaat lagaaneπŸ˜‰, beta abhi toh teri maa teri vaat lagaayegiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†) Bhigi bhaagi ME, yells at BB what is all this how much torture kid you become ( lo ji tujhe ab pata challa??? we knew the day show started) icing on cake, DD comes there too, wonders ( ki haila yeh ME chalti ka naam gaadi ki bhigi bhaagi ugly Madhubaala kaise ban gayi??🀣 ) asks ME how come she took shower openly aka what hapeen ( bb ki kartoot naani, aankhe kholo ab toh) N sneaks in to the  room smartly. ⭐️ ME shows what her laadla bunty did, picks up prank's book. DD gets angry, punishes to BB no TV, video games for 2 weeks ( what yaar sab koi giving two weeks notice to each otherπŸ˜†πŸ˜† N makes face like aaya bakra DD ke haatho katne.  DD turns to N gives him gift, he opens eagerly ( that is what happen when creative head changes, PB does not want N to wait for maassi) N happy, thanks to DD. BB objects that he should be one getting this game. DD yells back, yes but this is your punishment.  Asks ME go and change or else she will catch the cold ( kyoki here no Mannu aka kishore kumar around to appreciate your ugliness🀣) DD gives disgusted looks to BB before leaving.( you wait DD BB will make you Ganji) BB do daada giri to N for getting game back. N dhmakoo him, after knowing your prank?? good that PB  uncle came in time to save me aka ME entered before me. Now you forget about game and the thot that we are friends, you can never be my friend, do not even think of playing prank again ( N in his heart mera savior is back) if you do then you will be in big trouble ( N in heart you do not know PB I do)

Maassi with uski tanhai at terrace, lost in thot. Silsila ka Amit aka 3H comes there ( wow hotel se straight to maassi,still in suit)

Part: 2 Dosti Main Daraar

3H tells A that I know I am responsible for your sadness ( no she is angry that you got a chance to say ILU and you did not), but I want to say something ( Kya ILU)
. He tells resignation is not solution ( Yes it is Tiger?? kyoki only this way she can make you to say ILU) Accepting resignation was a professional decision, I did what boss suppose to do( phir that time JJ was in my office so could not kiss you, ab toh maaan jaao) Here as a friend I want to tell you running away from problem is not solution (3H!!!! 😲you telling maassi this??? who knows better than her??)  A do not leave the job ( please do not for the sake of my love darling❀️)  A turns quietly, 3H holds her hand ( OMG Himu so riteπŸ‘πŸ‘, neurosurgeon ke aate hi, boldness bhi???) tells her to listen to him, gets a reply I do not want to discuss ( till you say ILU), hand goes off, he raises his voice, what are you saying, I will not let you leave, you just can't ( kyo?? she is not your BandiniπŸ˜•) coz the decision is rong. turning the back behind, do not reduce the problems, you need to face it ( DD ko kick out from house. all will be well) Hand goes to shoulder ( good progress, kuch toh badha Tiger), words comes out of the mouth, being a friend I'll not let you do this.  A tells coldly we are not friend ( yup right, valentine hai❀️), was never and will not be ever friend.  ( Arpita thot 3H going to say aisa bologi toh main phir se sholey ka dharmendra ban ke terrace se kood jaoonga, bina bottle ke🀣) 3H retorts, just for people you breaking friendship??? A yells back I'm rite ( In heart: I have no other way to get ILU from you) friendship needs equal level, 3H retorts saying what rubbish, A gives back, no sir it's not rubbish, so stupid of me to think ki we could be friend ( in heart when we are meant to be Romeo-Juliet) sir you gave me job, house ( took me in lodge tooπŸ˜‰), I think we should have stopped there, rather than bringing friendship in btwn ( you should have marry me by now). what is the point of friendship that gives so much bad name to you and hotel( in her heart: I'm sick and tired of giving you hint. you are hopeless🀣) To save repo, we need to breakup friendship( or else pyaar suru kaise hoga) . 3h shocked, what are you saying?? N identifies A's voice
A tells our reason for friendship is N. Nothing else ( tiger in heart: kya mera pyaar tumhaare liye koi maayne nahi rakhta, abhi toh mujhe terrace se jump karna hi hoga🀣) N gets happy, runs to see his life aka A. 3H tells even when N was not there then also we were friend, remember PB era, The Romantic Shimla Trip. A keep on to breaking 3H ka heart, by saying it was due to the circumstances like now, not friendship, 3H is hurt tooo much yells back have you gone mad ( tumhe shimla trip main mera pyaar nahi dhikaai diya ya abhi bhi subhash ke baare main hi soch rahi ho) A accepts that she has gone mad, he would not understand as he is not in her shoe. so when our thots are so different how can be we friend( opposite attracts each other so they can only be lover sir),  he retorts that problem is not that I do not get it, it is what you do not want to get it ( A in her heart : kya karu devi maa he still does not get it, oh man what a dumbooπŸ˜†) 3H finally agrees ( what ever you say boss). A tells we were together for N, we need to stop there, we can not have any other relationship  (except being his parents means we need to get maary sir, I can not tell you more clearly than this)πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

3H agrees.   A leaves from there, N is shocked to see jhagda again, sad. awwwwπŸ€—. Now V is on terrace alone ( like Silsila ka Amit left with his tanhai on terrace, ye kaha aa gaye song missing)πŸ˜† 3H on terrace, goes in Shimla trip FB (Wow what a way PB, letting viewers know that you are back) N watches him in BG sadly.  A back in her room is in FB, going through her nazzare during Shimla trip, lifting, giving hand, mud roll all, but gets sad remembering DD calling her call gal, showing dosti ka level( DD you😑) At the door N sees A crying. N looking artificial moon, star asking his parents about all time present his Angels. ( great PB choding his chapp every where)

Part: 3 Ruthe Ruthe Piya

Poor N promises his star parents, to bring VeSha closer⭐️ ( yup N, you are our only and lonly hope.) He says I can not be happy seeing them sad. N sleeping, A taking care of his stuff mechanically ( looks like golden old days of NiSha getting back)πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ N opens his eyes with maassi's Good morning. she asked how come he is up so early. he tells now a days he gets up early, to meet his maassi before she goes to work ( woh budhiya milne hi nahi deti, jab dekho tab che che cheπŸ˜†) N asks her if she is okay?? A shocked, Tiger walks in calling N's name, stunned to see his GF's beauty aka shocked to see A there ( kya socha tiger??? she will be in your room?? did you even make an effort for that?? only hoding hand for 2 seconds won't do it, PB kuch sikho yaar ise) short eye lock, N realized the tension btwn them, A staring at veer ( as if saying, what are you wearing?? go borrow few shirts from Prithvi of LNMDJ, or yeh pyaar ka abeer you two have same size) 3H about to leave, N runs to him holds his hand, asks him to stay, wants him to do masti together (3H in heart are jaya se toh pooch, sochti hai mera Rekha se affair chal raha hai) N comes up with do together breakfast idea ( Arpita wants Tiger to feed A now)😍
N excitedly about to run to call servant, A asks him to brush the teeth ( 3H thinking good, jaya ko mannane ka mauka😍). N thinking if we have break fast together then VeSha will forget the fight ( naa N A gussa till tiger tells her ILU) 3H takes a different stand, tells A to tell N he has to leave coz he got call. he tells I know it's lie but a smaller than us pretending good in front of him, when we know we are not friends ( hmmm so now it's race for who tells ILU first, interesting)πŸ‘πŸ‘ He tells I can not do this anymore and we will have to handle it differently.( find some intense way to say ILU)

Part: 4 Visible Ghost Ayesha

Monkey minnie at vardhan's (M&M) tells DD, she came to see her. M&M tells she has come to give her(bad) good
news. She says she is sure DD will be very happy to hear the news. (na will have cardiac arrest as VeSha is in love.) M&M shows A's (marriage agreement) resignation to DD. ME seems not happy to hear this. DD can not believe that she is on way to go in coma aka A leaving job. M& M says strange is 3H himself approved it (yup, coz he is giving her power of attorney) ME is sad not at all liking it. ( hmm so PB's plan is do damage control via bua, if not daadi kyoki she is beyond reapir, chele ne kunda kar diay))DD tells she'll always remember this day ( yup you will DD, aaj hi ke din A ne tujhse tera beta jo cheen liya), ME becomes bolti express ( BE)says, mom this is not rite, A needs the job. kekai ignores, I careless, she should have thought earlier. She forgot her aukat, ( naaa DD tujhe teri aukad dhikha rahi thi, teaching your son how to to stand up to mom and how to love his GFπŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ) was coming too close to 3H( is teji bachhan ki toh main)😑
😑
DD asks M&M to leave, wonders what is rong with BE ( bua). BE tells mom, what ever happened or happening with my bhabhi aka A I do not think is rite. DD tells her you are like tiger only, very bholi, I'm your mom, know how world is. A is cunning more than her sis ( oh is that so DD, then why your both son behind them?? yaar maan kyo nahi leti kuch toh hoga Bandiy main??? jo tum main nahi hai??? ab toh bua bhi,πŸ˜†) How she is using N as weapon ( naa DD it's you not her) now 3H, see how she became friend of him, he even stand up for her?? Bua giving unbelievable look to DD ( great beti bhi gayi, now do romance with your BF JJ, but he is also going to join romance karaoo team soon)  DD goes on to say since she stepped in every thing is going rong do you want to loose your brother??? ( in heart, main toh beta kho chuki, tum toh mat khoo apna bhai)🀣) BE gets her brain washed, agrees whatever mom says ( are pendulamaani bua)πŸ˜† DD asks BE to help her in getting rid of A. BE says yes. they hug, we sees determined look on DD's face.

Valentine Week:  VeSha Story @ Ramada

N asking Pammi maasi (to be his internee as love guru) aka wants her to help in saving VeSha's friendship. Pammi accepts internship in lovology.. N gives first assignment of puting notes in VeSha's file and locker.  Pammi maaassi pray to get A+++ in exam like Anjana. aka all should be well.

Tele World of VeerPita (Veer+Arpita):  
History Channel:  The Journey of Ajnabi

1:Ajnabi @ Pre PB Era: Memorable Shimla Trip:

All was well, Ajnabi had it all, NiSha ki wonderful lovely life.  N's understandable naughtiness. Highly Handsome Hunk (HHH) ki entry as Ajnabi Tiger, followed by  Bossy Tiger turned to amazing Humsafer Tiger, became Arrogant Tiger to claim his nephew till Dhinchak Daadi came as hope.

2: Orphan Ajnabi with out PB:

At crucial point, PB went on MIA. N out on the street, Without PB Ajnabi became orphan . plot messed up, Rajdeep gone, will lost, DD bani Daaku, JJ high on estrogen, N lost his child hood,  TTT gets it even, VeSHa ki dosti ended up in JWM type raid, signaling us that PB might return.

3: The Return of PB:

PB  indeed back in Action. He needs to  do lot of fixing, but before that damage control needed to be done. Let's see how he addresses all the issues of orphan Ajnabi era. Hoping for nice Valentine surprise. 

Would sure love to see Tiger chasing, Maasi like this:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBxel_Pl0n4[/YOUTUBE]

Your Thoughts Friends.

Enjoy
ArpitaπŸ˜›

Edited by md410 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hayaa.m thumbnail
It was extremely good episode .. Veesha scenes their pain their anger their frustration all visible ..our little nihal feeling their emotions was cutely shown .. i loved the whole episode except the last scene becoz as usual it had minee , DDD and nandini ..i really hated how emotionally ddd brainwashed nandini ..i like her and often feel bad aik taraf pagal Ma aur dusri taraf Donkey aka Monkey hubby

Also Bunty and nihal scene was superb ..seems like both nihal and massi have got their confidence back and now becomming BT now  
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Good job ArpitaπŸ€—

I love ur comments..'JJ high on estrogen'🀣 🀣 🀣
Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful update Arpita! I was disconnected for a while from the forum..as all these days at home, Meher doesnt allow me to touch the laptop πŸ˜‰...anyways...had a nice week holiday coz of the snow..back to work today....

Lalita Pawar...aka DD is getting more and more vicious day by day...she should stop watching ekta's soaps at home with JJ...well I am happy with the fact that JJ will act cupid for A and V indirectly and this will be something to watch for as we already have Pams and N for that!
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks Arpita.........sach mein the return of PB has given a new life to this show....

loved how Nihaal stood up to Bunty.....πŸ‘........its great that Nihal is playing cupid for VeeSha. I didn't want jiju to be the one who makes VeeSha realise their love....

Jai, Veer & Nandini are too good to be Ka-mini's kids......that woman is so manipulative......after Ramola Sikand she gets the award for kameenapan.....πŸ˜†

your comments are hilarious as always....πŸ˜†...jiju high on oestrogen....🀣.......after PB's return Veer's oestrogen levels will go down for sure.....πŸ˜†

i love the song posted......the good old days of B&W movies...
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Arpita!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol...you are too funny!! Can u just imagne veer with the bike n running after Ayesha. Lol
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Arpita kya kar rahee hai Yaar πŸ˜›.. Mei tera update office mei baith kar pad rahee hoon.. Tu mujay naukri say nikalwadaygee πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ ..  Your updates are so addictive , I couldn't stop myself πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Back to the show ..so your wish came true ,yesterday you were saying " ke Veer kaam say kaam Ayesha ka haath to pakday"  Ab khush .. what is the next wish now 😳

Girls !!! all of us need to compile our wish list and send it to Arpita .. It looks like PB listens to her ..😳

Chal will catch you later when I get home ....
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Suman
main toh kiss tak badh gayi. hand holding toh Himani thiπŸ˜†
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OMG Arpita,

what is this too much yaar   I was 🀣 while reading it.....

this is for you πŸ€—

...You are Brilliant my friend,
pooh1612 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
gr8 update
thanx a lot