Posted: 14 years ago

Love and luck always to you, baby.

Be blessed.πŸ€—

God bless you.

letitgo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: psarada

Haila kab hogi teri shaadi KW ke saath😲. Mujhe bataya bhi nahi. That's bad you know that right.

To tell u the thruth , even i dont know when and where i got married... Poco got me married to Sid (KW is his split personalityπŸ˜†) in one of the sumi postsπŸ˜ƒ
well i am happy being married to my siddy widdy
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
@Poco:- Truly a wonderful post yaarπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. I too just read the updates and I am really feeling sad for Sid. Bechara comes from Houston and even when he doesn't want to stay ends up staying in Sanjeevani and not only that he becomes friends with all of them. He loses his love in front of his eyes but still he is the same good hearted guy😭😭😭. But the accusation of Riddhima just is going to tear his good heart to a million pieces and the fact that his friends didn't believe in him is going to shatter him like anything. Why and when do we need friends and family. We need them when we are the lowest point of our life and we need them to tell us everything is going to be alrightπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ. That's when you need the people around you. And too bad Sid's friends deserted him at the right time. Not trusting you and accusing you is far more worst than betrayal. I myself had suffered that both with my friends and my family and I don't have deep relations with the people who did it. It is true something like this changes your perspective and you can never trust the relationships again.

Edited by psarada - 14 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: CinciGal

The statistics of rape convictions is so low that you naturally tend to sympathize with the "victim". I put victim in quotes because we know in this case that rape did not happen and hence there is no victim of rape. But the rest of the hospital crew, including YuNa, JP-Jiggy, do not know that.Cinci, I am not saying there is anything wrong in sympathizing with the victim. I would be a complete cuckoo to say something like that. Nor am I saying that Yuvster, Naina, JP, Jiggy should blindly believe Sid if he tells them the truth - and I have said that in my post. I am just saying that if they are my friends, they have to shake me up and listen from my mouth what happened. I need them when am at my worst. Don't judge me before you at least listen to me.

In the US only 16% of rape and sexual assault cases are reported and out of these only about 3% get convictions ie < 0.5% conviction rate. In India, the number is way lower. Bearing this in mind you don't want to doubt a woman who claims she has been raped, especially since maximum number of rapists are often acquantances/friends/relatives of the victim and that rapists come from every class of the society.

Knowing this, if a co-worker of yours came in a most miserable state, crying, weak and broken, and accused another co-worker of rape, who would you believe?My instincts will straightaway send me to the victim's aid but once i gather her up , i am going to find out what happened because without doing that i cannot help the victim.

The last of Sid-Rid that the hospital has seen is that Sid made those pictures of him and Riddhima in compromising poses. When another such incident happens, and a much graver one at that, it is normal for anyone to question their judgment of the person involved.

Let me also add here that the character of Riddhima has totally left her brains behind when she re-entered the series.πŸ˜†

Cinci,

I have just picked up a thread of discussion from the Sid-Yuvi-JP-Naina-Jiggy situation to see how relationships end up becoming victims of circumstances and mortal nature.

Sid's friends had every reason to doubt him looking at Riddhima's state but at the same time , they had every right and every duty to ask Sid what happened. Because he is a man they have known and loved. Listen to him , ask him , shake him up if he doesn't answer but don't let go of your right over him as a friend.

Antares thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
The  best thing is to be emotionally independent and understand that everything is rosy today - these are my friends, i love them- but tomorrow can be different - they can hurt me, I can hurt them - not that we are fickle , it is just that we are mortal. At the end of the day..... I am my own friend. Rest is just a walk in the clouds and am smiling through as long as it lasts.

I agree....I truly love my friends but I believe in this too !!

Today Yuvi, Naina, JP and Jiggy disappointed me once again. Jiggy though wanted to hear Sid out...but no one listened to him and they
mindlessly accused Sid of actually raping Riddhima. Does it actually take this long to understand a person in and out....I mean they have been together for so long now. Sid has come across as a gem of a person...still he gets such a frigid treatment from his so-called friends. I agree its in human nature to react like this to such a situation but Sid does not hold a record in raping, molesting or misbehaving. He never has done such a thing. They should have let him speak. And Yuvi.....he actually hit him....he thinks he is some saint and just because he has been forgiven all his wrong-doings are washed away.......not done at all....but sadly this is what happens in real life too.....so the best thing is to be self-dependent and love yourself....and keep smiling πŸ˜ƒ

Btw, nice post........πŸ€—
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: naz17555

Awesome post! I love reading you takes on things!

I agree, in real life if this happened either you would have lsot those friends forever or the relationship would never be the same!
I was mega pissed, honestly I dont know why I watched, though I think it was to see how sids friends would stick by him as he's been in this situation before, but nope that didnt happen! Again his so called friends left him, didnt even listen to a word he said, it was tragic, I dont get why they had to show a scene like that again either?!

Rids has changed soo much! shes become some hysterical crazy woman that keeps jumping to conclusions! And if you were raped wouldnt you feel it? (sorry for being kinder graphic here but seriously?..) This whole search for arman drama is soo boring, I enjoyed watching sid and gang before they were fun together but now?... Whats with the overdose of testing friendships and what not?.. I hope rids just leaves and the gang try and get back their old charm.

Hi Naz,

Is this the first time that you are replying to my topics?πŸ˜†... sorry , i have a memory like the wind. Never stays long.

Thanks for replying. 😳

I think whatever happened between the gang today was hurtful and kinda sad.Sid needs his friends right now and they do love him. But this love doesn't stand the test of fire for obvious reasons. It is not that they are deliberately letting Sid down - no , they have adored him and till date , Yuvi has understood him the best but at the most critical moment , when they should have just grabbed Sid and asked him what really happened , they ended up whacking him .....momentary falter of trust but it hurt bad , really bad.

And that is how real life is - people fail us when we are at our worst and we need them the most.

Riddhima? I will start talking about her when she becomes normal.

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: psarada

@Poco:- Truly a wonderful post yaarπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. I too just read the updates and I am really feeling sad for Sid. Bechara comes from Houston and even when he doesn't want to stay ends up staying in Sanjeevani and not only that he becomes friends with all of them. He loses his love in front of his eyes but still he is the same good hearted guy😭😭😭. But the accusation of Riddhima just is going to tear his good heart to a million pieces and the fact that his friends didn't believe in him is going to shatter him like anything. Why and when do we need friends and family. We need them when we are the lowest point of our life and we need them to tell us everything is going to be alrightπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ. That's when you need the people around you. And too bad Sid's friends deserted him at the right time. Not trusting you and accusing you is far more worst than betrayal. I myself had suffered that both with my friends and my family and I don't have deep relations with the people who did it. It is true something like this changes your perspective and you can never trust the relationships again.

πŸ€—.... Sarada!😳

You are always a feel good pleasure to hear from. You have said it so crisply and correctly. We need family and friends to hug us when everything is going wrong for us - to box our ears when we do something wrong - accusing and abandoning is no solution. And when the ones in whom we lay our faith and lives in , let us down.... they somehow take away something vital from us and we are never ever the same again. It is a different kind of death , I have always believed.

God bless you. 😳

naz17555 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Hi Naz,

Is this the first time that you are replying to my topics?πŸ˜†... sorry , i have a memory like the wind. Never stays long.

Thanks for replying. 😳

I think whatever happened between the gang today was hurtful and kinda sad.Sid needs his friends right now and they do love him. But this love doesn't stand the test of fire for obvious reasons. It is not that they are deliberately letting Sid down - no , they have adored him and till date , Yuvi has understood him the best but at the most critical moment , when they should have just grabbed Sid and asked him what really happened , they ended up whacking him .....momentary falter of trust but it hurt bad , really bad.

And that is how real life is - people fail us when we are at our worst and we need them the most.

Riddhima? I will start talking about her when she becomes normal.

Hey Pocahontas! (btw I loved that movie!)
Lmaooooo yep its the first time Ive replied! normally I just read and chuckle here and there (at the amusing stuff lolz) and get irked at what happens in the show but enjoy reading your takes on it!

I guess the only thing we can wait for now is seeing his friends find out what really happened and admit to acing like rids and jumping to their own conclusions and making judgements! Its just annoying to see a replay of what happened before, you'd have thought this time they would have listened.

Lmao at rids yeah she just needs to sort herslef out, though the promos and precap show another story entirely! shaadi? wth!

Edited by naz17555 - 14 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Starry_night

The  best thing is to be emotionally independent and understand that everything is rosy today - these are my friends, i love them- but tomorrow can be different - they can hurt me, I can hurt them - not that we are fickle , it is just that we are mortal. At the end of the day..... I am my own friend. Rest is just a walk in the clouds and am smiling through as long as it lasts.

I agree....I truly love my friends but I believe in this too !!

Today Yuvi, Naina, JP and Jiggy disappointed me once again. Jiggy though wanted to hear Sid out...but no one listened to him and they
mindlessly accused Sid of actually raping Riddhima. Does it actually take this long to understand a person in and out....I mean they have been together for so long now. Sid has come across as a gem of a person...still he gets such a frigid treatment from his so-called friends. I agree its in human nature to react like this to such a situation but Sid does not hold a record in raping, molesting or misbehaving. He never has done such a thing. They should have let him speak. And Yuvi.....he actually hit him....he thinks he is some saint and just because he has been forgiven all his wrong-doings are washed away.......not done at all....but sadly this is what happens in real life too.....so the best thing is to be self-dependent and love yourself....and keep smiling πŸ˜ƒ

Btw, nice post........πŸ€—

Thanks a lot for replying. πŸ€—

I think Yuvi is the only one disappointed me today. The rest reacted exactly as I had expected them to. Yuvi is supposed to be the most sane and sensible of the lot inspite of his dark knight status , then , why didn't he just jerk Sid and ask him what really happened? Did you do it? I am asking you. Tell us the truth , we know you , we trust you and that is why we want to hear it from you......That is Yuvi for me but he too gave in to his saviour instincts and did not do the moral duty as a friend.

Yes, it is the best to depend on your OWN self at the end of the day because sooner or later , 90% of the people you rely on will end up breaking your heart.

Friends . This word sounds very distant at times. 😊

FaithnFate thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
We may forget what our friends said or even what they did - but we will never forget how they made us feel at that heartbreaking moment.

very well written miss pinky poco like always jus felt 4r dis lines more!!
god bless u n u hav some free tim 4r youself too.