Amrita Arora proud mom of a beautiful baby boy!

~~~Sweta~~~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Hey guys, guess what…the Bollywood actress Amrita Arora has given birth to a baby boy! The actress and has been pregnant with her kid with her husband Shakeel Ladakh since long and the good news definitely cheers up the couple.

The news is not yet reported anywhere and it is a matter of fact that I saw one tweet by the actor Riteish Deshmukh congratulating the actress and her husband… http://twitter.com/Riteishd

"Congratulations AMU(amrita arora) n Shakeel.Its a beautiful baby BOY.    30 minutes ago   from UberTwitter "

It is surely a blessing for Amrita who has recently celebrated her birthday on 31st January and has turned 29 this year.

Amrita got married to Shakeel ladakh on 5th March 2009 in a Christian style wedding which was followed by a Nikaah ceremony on 6th March 2009. She was reported in Aug-Sep 2009 about her pregnancy. She was even photographed with her baby bump in September 2009 when she was 5months pregnant.

Amrita Arora is the sister of Malaika Arora, the Bollywood actress and Television show judge. Amrita is known for her films like "Girlfriend", "Kitne Door Kitne Paas" and the hit "Awara Paagal Deewana".

We hope both the baby and the mother are doing just fine. Our heartiest congratulations to Shakeel and Amrita Ladakh!

source: http://www.entertainmentandshowbiz.com/amrita-arora-%E2%80%93-proud-mom-of-a-beautiful-baby-boy-2010020534662

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

safeplacetoland thumbnail

Congratulations Amu!! You know that's my pet name too (Ammu)!

mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
congrats!!!

so the baby is born 11 months after their wedding....everyone was speculating whether she got pregnant before her marriage or not...hehe...well i guess this shud put an end to all speculations :)
Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wasn't she just married ?????😕

Edited by Dimdim - 14 years ago
Mrs-KaranKundra thumbnail
my god
its like yesterday she got married............time flyies
Oh congrats to the couple:)
DEEENCH thumbnail
aww congo 2 the proud parents.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Aww, what a great birthday gift. Congrats to the proud parents!!
cola_gul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
congratss..thts great news
Awwhhiie congratss to herr =D