Ek Veer Stree ki Kahaani Jhansi Ki Rani

Feb 3rd written update <Must watch>

anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Dear JKR Fans, I do apologize for the late update as I couldn't get time to watch the show until now... but here is the todays update 

Performace Hall:

Show starts with MB overseeing the stage preparation for the Natak. One of the guy come and puts the stuff (like a Box where they lit fire for the saat phere not sure what they are called) in the middle. MB tells them to prepare it like it is a real wedding. But the guy said it is only a natak. MB chews him saying do exactly what is told. MB is happy and says on one side Dulhan meaning MB will sit and next to me Groom Yaniki Maharaj will sit. She tells the worker to decorate mandap like it is a real wedding and nothing should lack. MB is about to leave when other actors come and tells her they are ready for the rehearsal. MB says come and I will tell you all what to do and they practice the play.

One of the actor says - Dilmati you want to send a letter filled with love to the king I am here to write it for you.

MB (Dilmati) say- Hey Rajan, I want you to know the condition of my heart. I have no sleep at nite or any interest in the day something like this (really hard to translate as you all know MB is madly in love so you all can imagine)

Suddenly MB hears King Voice, MB is happy seeing King.

King says there was no such dialogue in the Natak nor Dilmati ever said that dialogue...

MB says - Love is not a crown of Tongue and no one knows how the heart burns in ones love. King says what is thisyou are talking about MB.

MB suddenly realizes the enviroment and says Nahi Nahi Hazur I was just trying to understand Dilmati Condition as you know until you get in the skin of character you cannot do justice to the role (witch is lying).

King say Good that is why I am impress with your talent. Let me practice my roles too. MB is happy.

King (NUL) practising his dialogue Says- You will always be mine and I will be yours. MB is happy hearing that but gets distracted by the clapping hands of other actors....

Mannus Room:

Mannu says No, MB I will never let you do that. You have exceed limits and leaves the room while Parachi follows her.

British Commisonary:

Fraser is beating Sumer Singh another firangi comes and tell him some one is here to meet you. Fraser says let them wait. Gurard Firangi says it is very important....

Fraser comes to the waiting room and ask who are you.

Naam Tatya Guru; Kaam - Har Hindustan ki Bacche ke Dil me Kranti ka Jwala jalana (I put desire on every children for freedom). Fraser stops but Tatya Guru says I am not finished yet. I am a GURU of Maharani who is very talented warrior in such a small age; she is the master of Sword. Bithur and Kanpur Firangi try to mess with her but they had to accept their deafeat since Maharani Manikarnika only knows to WIN (Loved the acting and dialogue delivery of the actor playing Tatya Guru Must watch scene).....

As a Guru of Manikarnika I will advice you not to even dream of going against her. If you want full introduction of her then You can ask Bithur Commisoner Mr. Mansion. She believes in TRUTH and Justice. She has eyes on your every little works (fraser seems worried) She knows you did not imprisoned Sumer Singh but he himself surrender to you. If you do not stop hurting Sumer Singh then woh Dassi, the same one who sumer singh helped to free will come to the kings Palace and King will call you. Tatya Guru mocks Fraser and tells him to be BEWARE...this time you are fighting against JHANSI KI RANI .... (fraser looks like he is gonna pee in his pants)

In the Jail another Dhurth Firani was beating Sumer Singh. Fraser comes and tells him not to beat and orders the firangi to leave. Fraser comes to Sumer Singh and ask why did you surrender...Why does ManiKarnika want to save you but Sumer Singh does not said anything. Sumer Singh silence makes Fraser furious and tries to hit him but remebers Tayta Guru's Dhamki (warning) and leaves in frustration.

Mannu's Palace:

Mannu comes to temple and rings the bell and ask God to give her strength, I have heard that people can stoop so low for their desires. I have forgiven her many times but now she is snatching my SUHAG from Me and ask GOD to give her strength to face it. Bells starts ringing while mannu is praying and the sword falls on the ground. Mannu says is somewhat shocked to see sword lying on her feet and says Maa, I have asked you for strength/endurace...Mannu lifts the sword and she looks at it and Say MB I am coming (She is shown with the Durga Maa's Murti like she has taken a roop of Durga Maa)

Mannu is running from the temple with sword in her hand...while parachi comes running to Moropant. Moropant ask what happened...Parachi says Mannu Didi is very furious and she has sword in her hand. Worried moropant ask where is she... we see mannu running with her sword on her hand ...

Parachi tells Tatya Guru and Nana bhau what mannu is upto hearing this both of them are worried.

Mannu comes to the front entrace of Mahel and calls Pawan and he comes running too. Mannu climbs on him and leaves the palace while her father, Guru and Nana Bhau are worried. Parachi says today mannu didi will kill MB; Moropant, Guru and Nana Bhau are not so shocked (I think Guru was expecting this...ha ha ha)

Performace Hall:

MB tells all the actor to listend to her carefully and she tells other actor where she and King will seat. One of the actor questions her and says the natak is supposed to be about how Dilmati overcomes the obstacle of recognizing King NUL but you have been emphasizing on the marriage. MB is not happy hearing this and tells all of the actors that the success of the of every play should not be similar but the exact same. Do you understand? ..All actors are silence.

We see furios Mannu opening the door of the performance hall and calls out MB. MB is scared to death seeing Mannu in her Duga Roop with sword in her hand...Mannu lifts her sword like she was gonna chop off her head but she stops at her neck. MB openly her eyes slowly and see her head is still joined in her body. Mannu say she do not want to make her hand dirty by killing her. You are not only my but Kings's APARADI (Sinner) too and she draggs mannu saying come with me.

King's Mahel:

Mannu comes to king and is dragging MB while all of his cabinet mens are shocked. Mannu throws MB in King's feet and king and everyone gives angry look to mannu.

King says, How dare you? who are you (laugh off he doesnot even know his honewali wifey)

Mannu says I am Manikarnika aap ki Honewali Patni... Aur yeh MB she wanted to marry you so with the help of Firangi she attacked me. King is shocked along with all of his cabinet mbr.

Mannu continues not only that she even put the poisonous thing on the laddu so my father and Ajuba can be disgraded in your sight . Now she is doing the natak of NUL & DILMATI so she can marry you. The pandit is not an actor but a real pandit who will read the marriage vow and complete the marriage with full rituals and custom and the end you would have to accept this marriage.

King and everyone are shocked hearing MB's truth.

MB is crying and ask forgiveness from king. King is mad/furious ( i think he stumps her hand her while she falls on his feet)and calls guard and ask them to imprison her and she will be hang to death after sun set.

MB looks at to Mannu and is dropping crocodile tear and may be asking for mercy. Show ends on mannu's lovely face...

preCap: MB is hanged..

Sorry for any mistake. It is a Must watch episode so dhamakadar...loved every scene of it including MB; everyone has done a great job with their acting...my written update do not even do a inch of justice toward the todays episode...so I will encourage you all to watch it. Like some one said in another thread this might be dream of Mannu. I hope not after bearing the torture of MB we all deserve this episode to be real and not dream....Loved Ulka she rocked

[memberonly]

Edited by anna44 - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
thanks sweets....
but why do I have this feeling that this was a dream....MB nightmare ...which will be dragged 2 epi's...
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shali

thanks sweets....

but why do I have this feeling that this was a dream....MB nightmare ...which will be dragged 2 epi's...

So unfair for us if this is a dream

I miss the TOMBOY Mannu ...It was nice to see her in Action though 😛
-SilverFlames- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow...seems like a brilliant episode today..

Buh MB doesn't die..apparently in history she helped Mannu in the war against the British soo... I could be wrong but thats what ive heard..

Thanks for the detailed and super update Anna..👍🏼
Micron thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Update....awesome episode...finally manu not shedding tears and going back to being the real fighter manu 👏...

@shali....agree.....i really hope its not a dream...i would be majorly upset with the CV's then...

The "phansi" part is definitely a dream...cause moti bai was manus confidant and she dies fighting the britisher's

dd.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi Anna, Thanks for the lovely update.. You have done justice to today's epi...

Hope the creatives have not misled us by showing us a dream sequence. Ulka's acting is outstanding. She looks and portrays a very strong character. All in all it was an awesome episode and loved every bit of it!!

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Thanks once again 4 a wonderful detailed update Anna.....really appreciate it. U updates r da best....keep it up.....😛

TC
- was Mannu's coming in front of King GDR a reality?
- did MAnnu really expose MB?
- has Mannu violated the tradition of being behind the veil before marriage and not show face to the groom?
- that MB was exiled and later fought along with Mannu, goes on to signify that the hanging scene is Mannu's dream sequence!
- will Samar Singh escape or be helped to escape?

Today's episode will answer all the questions and gains more significance.

Not to be missed episode and serial, JKR seems to be sizzling now👏

shahiameera thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
good MB deserve it .what does she think of her self
pooh1612 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank u for a great update