Mayur SS-Some love stories..last FOREVER End pg18

aparajita.s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Hi everybody... Im Aparajita, new on I-F, but ive been writing MJHT FFs for some time now (specially MayUr) 😊 Here's a Short Story on MayUr... Plz leave your comments on the same...

Some Love Stories....Last Forever!!!  

Part 1:

Getting my glass refilled, I turned around from the bar towards my colleagues or my so-called 'friends' from the office, when I saw her. The glass almost slipped through my fingers as I controlled my shock/surprise/pleasure on seeing her while I openly gawked at her. Narrowing my eyes, I tried to reassure myself that this was not a figment of my imagination and that she was actually here. Nupur Bhushan was here. At my office's success party. And she looked even better than how I had imagined and dreamed of her for the past 5 years.

The past 5 years. As I took refuge behind the nearest pillar, the words brought back the memories of that night almost 5 years ago, the night when I had made the biggest mistake of my life. The mistake of choosing my career over my love; the mistake of choosing a job in U.S. over Nupur. I still remember the hurt look in her eyes as I had animatedly told her about my plans to move to U.S. by the next month.

"Nupur, you won't believe it! I had applied for a job in this US-based company and guess what???"

"What?"

"I GOT IT! I GOT IT!" I whirled her around with joy.

"Thats amazing Mayank...And?"

"And what?" I placed her down and rummaged around my bag to reproduce the Appointment Letter.

"Mayank...Where is the job going to be?" She spoke calmly.

"U.S....Where else, Nupur??" I replied, still looking into the bag for the letter and pulled it out on finding it, only to find a blank, faraway look on Nupur's face.

"Nupur!?"

"Hmmm?"

"What is it?"

"For how long will you be gone, Mayank?" Her voice was controlled and seemed devoid of emotions.

"I don't know for sure right now...It may be a year or maybe even more! Depends on my performance... But...why r u asking this?" I was genuinely perplexed.

I can never forget the look that came on her face. She looked visibly shattered. I couldn't understand then why she was reacting like this. I knew now.

"Why? Why am I asking this? You really don't get it, do you?" Tears poured down her cheeks while she said that.

"Nupur, why are you crying? Are you not ' happy for me?"

She looked at me for a long second before replying. "I am...And I only pray that you stay happy this way forever... With or Without me..."

She turned around to leave but I held her back, my hand grasping her wrist tightly.

"Nupur...Are you ' are we ' breaking up?" I wasn't sure if I wanted to hear the answer.

"Do you see any 'us' anyway, Mayank? Or were you planning to take me to U.S. too?"

My silence must have answered her question, because she wrenched her wrist from my hand and left, without another look.

I had been young and ambitious; I did not understand her emotional 'heart talks' then. And wasn't making your career the most important thing to do? Or so I had thought. And like the egoistic guy that I was, I didn't even try to stop her, to explain that it could still work out; that we could make it work. I had just let her go.

I had thought in my anger that I would forget her, I would move on... But I, Mayank Sharma, was in for a surprise. Her memories just didn't leave me... I closed my eyes and took a deep breath to get a grip on myself. Was this God's sign that we were meant to be together, that he brought us together again, this way? What was going to be the result of this fateful encounter?

Plz leave your feedback guys...I'll really appreciate it..Thnx! 😊  

Index:  

Part 1 - Page 1  
Part 2 - Page 5  
Part 3 - Page 9  
Part 4 - Page 12
Part 5 - Page 16
Part 6 (last part) - Page 18 
Edited by aparajita.s - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hey aparajita

Welcome to I-F

I have read you story on star forum though Im not a member on it

I really loved it

you write really well

Keep up the good work

Now that you are a member of IF

hope to get more stories from you

luv
Nidzy
Edited by mayurarti - 14 years ago
FragranceOfLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome story yaar...

i do wanna be added in the list of pms......

and do continue soon with a longer part......

nice........career over love.......Edited by mahaklovesmayur - 14 years ago
hey!!
gr88 one Aparajita!!!
i really luvd the start!!!
put me in ur PM list...  :)
nd plss do cont soon...

heyy aparajita..wowwwwwwwwwwwWW

first welcome to IF

this is amzing hunnniii!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

lovee itt

awwww mayank is thinking😳

abt them

if they were going to be together at

all

and love ur title hunii

-sanam-

MyInspirationz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Appu... See I wanted to comment first, but dekha.. 1st 3 slots bhi nahin mile.... But, tujhe toh maine mail mein hi bata diya kaise tha..
Swthrt, too good.... πŸ‘
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Welcum dear plz continue soon nd pm me...........
-Aiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
i have read that story on forum.india and loved it
aparajita.s thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayurarti

Hey aparajita

Welcome to I-F

I have read you story on star forum though Im not a member on it

I really loved it

you write really well

Keep up the good work

Now that you are a member of IF

hope to get more stories from you

luv
Nidzy

Hi Nidzy

Thank u so much for the welcome...

Wow, u read it there... that's nice...

Im glad u liked it... Thank u so much...😊

Ya, ill definitely be posting more stories as n when I write them...

Thanks again...😊
Edited by aparajita.s - 14 years ago
aparajita.s thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahaklovesmayur

awesome story yaar...

i do wanna be added in the list of pms......

and do continue soon with a longer part......

nice........career over love.......

hi mahak...thanks a lot

Ill surely add u in the PM list...And ill definitely continue soon...

Thanks again...😊