Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 16 days ago

chapter 45

How was the letter to Prithvi signed as coming from Vasantmitra? Did she plan to write it as coming from Avantika and mistakenly signed her own name?

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Wait. I got it. She is just telling Prithvi to come there. He is assuming the love part. She is planning for Avantika being there instead of her.

NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: coderlady

Wait. I got it. She is just telling Prithvi to come there. He is assuming the love part. She is planning for Avantika being there instead of her.

Next chapters will have angst 😁 and longing 😉

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Chapter 46

It was Full Moon in the night

Samagra knocked her door

Samagra- Vasantmitra....she didn't answer he said again, Vasantmitra 

Vasantmitra from inside- Coming ...

And when she came out she was dressed in a silver dress like moon wearing diamond jewellery (which she stole from Lachi's room so it was her jewellery). Samagra became dumbstruck and full of admiration and desire.

Vasantmitra- What? Am I not looking good? 

Samagra- You look breathtaking 

Vasantmitra was uncomfortable with this 

Samagra understood and said- But why dress up? 

Vasantmitra- We are in disguise, remember? 

Samagra- Oh yes

And they left for the lake......

Avantika was getting ready....

Avantika-Hurry Rupa, I want to look perfect tonight. Rupa was dressing her up. 

Rupa- Maharaj will be stuck by arrows of Kamadeva today Rajkumari, You are looking gorgeous. Avantika became shy. 

She got up and as she was about to leave, Karan entered her room.

Avantika- Karan, what is this indecency? You should knock on the door. 

Karan- Sorry Avantika but your room was already open. So where are you going? 

Avantika- It's my personal tour. 

Karan- Oh, I was thinking of taking you to the famous lake. 

Avantika- Well I have plans

Karan- I see

Avantika behaved really rudely with him to give him the hint that she didn't like him.

Vasantmitra and Samagra were walking together. The lake was surrounded by couples.

Vasantmitra said- Look there 

A man- Priye, I love you from all my heart. Accept my love. 

Woman in tears- I accept and the two embraced.

Vasantmitra got tears in her eyes and thought- if Only I could confess to Prithvi.

Samagra- What happened Vasantmitra? 

Vasantmitra wiped her tears and said- Nothing 

Samagra was trying to find a spot  when suddenly  Vasantmitra saw Prithvi 

Prithvi thinking - where is she? Why isn't she here yet? 

She hid behind a tree with Samagra 

Avantika came to the place and she was behind Prithvi, she hugged him from the back. 

Prithvi- I knew you couldn't resist me and when he turned back he was shocked. 

Prithvi was dumbstruck- Avantika? You? What are you doing here? 

Avantika confused- Prithvi, I am here because you sent me the letter. 

Prithvi- Letter? Which letter? 

Avantika was shocked, she showed him the letter....

Prithvi read it and was boiling from anger....he threw the letter away. 

Avantika- What happened?

Prithvi- Go back

Avantika- What? 

Prithvi shouted- I said Go Back

Avantika shouted- Why? 

Prithvi- You ask me why? You distrusted me. You tried to capture me so that your father could torture and kill me. 

Avantika- Didn't you try to kill my family? 

Prithvi laughed- Wow, you still believe this. After this fake letter you still believe this. 

Avantika- You have all the reasons to do that. 

Prithvi- Oh yeah, I thought I loved you but seeing your real face I only see a stupid woman who can't trust the person she loves. 

Avantika shouted- Prithvi 

Prithvi- You are my childhood friend and thats why I don't want to insult you. Leave before  I cross my boundaries.

Avantika- Prithvi, I love...

Prithvi shouted- Leave....

Avantika in anger tore that letter and ran away crying....

Samagra and Vasantmitra saw all the scene 

Samagra- Did you do this? 

Vasantmitra- Yes

Samagra- You were such a nice woman

Vasantmitra- Were? 

Samagra- After this Prithvi will eat you alive. 

Vasantmitra gulped and when she was about to run Prithvi saw her. He shouted- Vasantmitra.....She turned, seeing her beauty in moonlight immediately made him calm. He was staring at her with admiration and desire. 

Samagra first time saw Prithvi mesmerized and decided to leave. He thought- I must give space to them and he got tears in his eyes. 

Prithvi angry- Come here...

Vasantmitra had her head down

He shouted- I say come here

She came towards him slowly with her head down.

Edited by NostalgiaLove - 16 days ago
NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Chapter 47

Prithvi- Who told you to meddle between me and Avantika? Who gave you the right? 

Vasantmitra with tears- Prithvi, I just wanted to reunite with your love. 

Prithvi slammed his head with his hand- I brought you in my palace due to your intelligence and skills, why are you hell adamant on proving yourself an idiot. 

Vasantmitra- I just wanted to...

Prithvi- Wanted to what? Reunite me with Avantika? Why? Who gave you right to meddle in my personal relationships? 

Vasantmitra looked at him with sad eyes. Seeing her sad made his heart ache. He came closer and cupped her face- I thought you...you finally agreed...

Vasantmitra angry and pushed his hands- Agreed for what? To be your new toy in Antahpura? 

Prithvi shocked 

Vasantmitra- You wanna know why I did this? I did this because..... because I madly love you. 

Prithvi was shocked

Vasantmitra- I am so much in love with you that I would in the end will break the promise to my father and become yours. My father always warned me to never believe sweet words of kings because once my father was betrayed by someone who destroyed his life. He never told me the story but he was so heartbroken he raised me like a boy because he saw I was beautiful. 

Prithvi was shocked to know the details 

Vasantmitra finally confessed her love to Prithvi near the lake in the most auspicious moment, when the moon was like directly giving them it's blessing. 

Prithvi stared at her in shock

Vasantmitra- I..Love You ..

Prithvi wanted to say something but before that she said- But I will not accept your offer because you don't love me, you only desire me which will fade away for someone who would be more beautiful than me. 

The realisation of her words were killing Prithvi inside. 

Vasantmitra- I know a royal like you would feel ashamed to make me a wife and therefore you didn't offer marriage and why would you? I have no status, no money, no connections and beauty can be found in a concubine. Why marry? Right? 

Prithvi was dumbstruck and he couldn't speak. 

Vasantmitra became silent and they stared at each other for a while.

He came closer to her but she walked away , Prithvi had tears in his eyes and Vasantmitra was crying.

Prithvi was so shocked he couldn't process his thoughts and left for his room. 

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Mini Chapter 

Vasantmitra came to her room and couldn't stop crying. 

Vasantmitra- No......No....... I hurt him.....I hurt him........she started slapping her pillow on the bed and then fell on the bed. My heart......she remembered all her moments with him.......she closed her eyes and said, Prithvi, I Love You 

Prithvi came to her room and closed the door. He took a vase nearby and threw it on the mirror. He thought, my life has become a mess. The person I thought I loved betrayed me, a beautiful dacoit rejected me and I am supposed to get married next year just for an heir to a girl I only respect but don't love. I never cared for love then why her words hurt me like this. In just a moment I can make her mine then why I want her to not hate me. Why am I so scared of her hating me. I am unable to understand myself. I must focus on tomorrow's fight. 

Avantika came to her room and she was crying to her death. Rupa was trying to console her. She told Rupa everything.

Rupa wiped her tears and said- Rajkumari, listen to me. He is very hurt and angry that you didn't trust him. That's why he was cruel to you. Think wisely, you now know he wasn't involved in that attack. Avantika started listening to her. She said, go to Maharaj and behave submissively. Talk to him about your Pov. 

Avantika- But he is not ready to listen. 

Rupa smiled- Go like a woman. 

Avantika- What? 

Rupa smirked and she explained her plan.

Avantika- Where did you learn all this? 

Rupa- I am a Dasi  and she smirked. 

Avantika smirked as well and said- Prithvi, I will win you back. 

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Chapter 48

Next day the friends met each other. Vasantmitra and Prithvi didn't talk except of their work and tried their best to avoid any eye contact.

Varun- Prithvi, still no clue. I dread we might lose. 

Lakha angry- All because of her

Vasantmitra- Me, what did I do? 

Lakha - Apparently Maharaj is being too much involved with you

Prithvi angry- Lakha

Lakha- You brought her here and came to this small mission just to have her company, don't tell me I didn't see you coming out of her room in morning. 

Samagra was silent till now, he said- I was with them,we were discussing something. Just because she's a woman you are trying to tarnish her image. 

Prithvi and Vasantmitra were shocked 

Samagra- Lakha she is here just because of her skills. I respect her, Prithvi respect her, Arjun and Varun have no problem, why are you so disturbed?

Lakha became silent 

Lakha- Everyone thinks she is his concubine. 

Samagra- She is not and even if she were what's your problem? Are you jealous that she is smarter than you? People will always judge a woman, no one blames Prithvi, always her. Why making nasty rumours about her.  

Lakha angry but he was his brother in law so couldn't say much. 

Prithvi saw him proudly and Vasantmitra was grateful 

Prithvi- I hope you have embarassed yourself enough for today Lakha. 

He was silent now but angry inside.

Prithvi and others spread across to save people from the attack.

Suddenly some people started their attack. But Prithvi has also been well prepared. Avantika who was out with her friends was shocked to see the sight. Prithvi was fighting and so were others. One person came and was about to attack Avantika when Prithvi came and saved her from his sword. She was about to fall so Prithvi grabbed her waist to stop her from falling down. Vasantmitra saw it and felt jealous. Avantika was staring at Prithvi with admiration. He told Avantika to go to a safe place. It seemed like Prithvi would loose when suddenly an army of dacoits came and started fighting the goons sent by Virochana. In just few minutes they saved people from those goons. 

Everyone started shouting, Maharaj Prithvisena ki Jai. 

The attack of Bhadradev and Virochana was failed due to Vasantmitra and her army. 

Prithvi came to Vasantmitra in front of everyone and said, My Warrior, you proved my decision right. I have never seen such brave warriors before. Vasantmitra felt proud. In fact everyone here who fought for me had contributed in this success. I order a grand celebration for all the people here in this Mela. 

Avantika came and bowed in front of Prithvi. She said, Maharaj today you not only saved my life but everyone else's as well. Dhanyawad. 

Prithvi- It's my duty Rajkumari, he was very formal with Avantika but now she was determined to gain his love back. She stated at Prithvi with love. Vasantmitra saw this and she felt jealousy.

She was thinking- I wanted to reunite these two but why am I feeling so jealous. 

Prithvi saw Vasantmitra getting jealous so to tease her he touched Avantika's face and said, I am happy you are safe.  Avantika thought- I will get you back Prithvi. 

Vasantmitra got more jealous and Prithvi smirked looking at her. He thought- No matter how much you try, your heart belongs to me Vasantmitra, your love for me will always bring you back to me, you are already mine whether you accept it or not. 

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Chapter 49

Celebrations in Mela were happening, everyone was having fun. They all changed into normal clothes. Avantika wore a beautiful golden dress and Vasantmitra wore a very vibrating and elegant violet dress. 

Prithvi was busy celebrating with the boys. Avantika, Rupa and Karan were there. 

Karan was jealous of seeing Prithvi as everyone knew about the equation of Avantika and Prithvi. 

Vasantmitra was standing alone- She saw Avantika looking at Prithvi who was talking with his friends. She thought, I don't belong with royals. A tear fell from her eye. 

Samagra came to her- Aren't you gonna participate in the celebrations? You are hero of today's victory. 

Vasantmitra smiled- Thank You for standing up for me. 

Samagra smiled- For me Your and Prithvi's honour is most important for me.

Vasantmitra- I can understand about Prithvi but why me? We hardly know each other. Samagra looked her with longing but sad eyes.

Samagra- Prithvi likes you right?

Vasantmitra- I hope he does, who wants hatred of a king? They both laughed. 

Samagra- I won't ask you what is your relationship with Prithvi but I can see you love him. She became serious and shocked. 

Vasantmitra- Its not like that

Samagra- I saw you two last night, sorry I didn't want to spy on you two but when I was leaving your voice was too loud. I heard you confession. 

Vasantmitra got shocked 

Samagra- I admire you standing up for your honour. Sometimes I think you are not a dacoit but from a noble family. 

Vasantmitra was shy and embarassed. Suddenly Prithvi saw Samagra talking to Vasantmitra and he became angry due to jealousy. This was the first time he was feeling possessive for Vasantmitra like this. She talked with his friends many times before but this time he didn't like watching Samagra and Vasantmitra talking and smiling. But he kept his calm and tried to distract himself. 

Avantika was waiting for an opportunity to talk to Prithvi but he was ignoring her. 

Karan- Are you still in love with him? After what he did with your family?

Avantika looked at him- Yes, Yes I love him. I did a terrible mistake not trusting him. He is giving me silent treatment but I know our love will win. I will gain his love back. And this time I won't be caring for anyone. I learned it very hard way that I cannot stay away from him.

Karan was shocked- But your father and Mama promises that they will marry you to me.

Avantika laughed- That can happen in only condition, you will have to marry my corpse. She saw Prithvi and said, I love him and only him. She remembered, Prithvi and Avantika as kids

Prithvi was playing chess with her.

Avantika- Prithvi it's such a boring game

Prithvi- Ssshhh let me focus

Avantika- Come, let's go and play outside

Prithvi- oh god Avantika, what will happen when we will marry, our interests don't match. You only care about Girley stuff. 

Avantika- I will change myself for you. 

Prithvi laughed and said that's worse. 

Avantika- It's duty of every wife to follow her husband.

Prithvi- Who said this?

Avantika- Dai Maa

He laughed....

Prithvi- You should choose someone else then in future because I like a person who challenges me, not follow my every command. 

She got angry and threw the game board

Avantika- Don't ever say that, I will marry only you. She started crying and Prithvi was consoling her by saying he was joking 

She came out of her thoughts 

Prithvi went away with his friends

Avantika thought- I did a terrible mistake Prithvi but I willl make amends. 

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Chapter 50

Vasantmitra was walking with Samagra seeing the Mela. Seeing her enjoying with Samagra was making Prithvi jealous. As they were about to go in other direction, Prithvi came to them.

Prithvi - Where are you going Friends? 

Samagra- Oh we were just going to watch that puppet show. 

Prithvi- Ok I will come too. 

Samagra- On contrary now I don't want to go, you take her. 

Vasantmitra was uneasy. He looked at Prithvi and winked. Prithvi smiled. 

Prithvi- Shall we go?

Vasantmitra- Ah...I don't want to see it. She was about to go away when he grabbed her hand. 

Prithvi- Are you gonna behave like  you don't know me? How will you be able to work then? You work for me remember. 

Vasantmitra lowered her head. He smiled. They went to see the puppet show. They wanted to hold hands but tried their best to not do that.

Avantika was there and she was elated to see Prithvi but then she saw him with Vasantmitra and felt angry. 

Avantika- Who is this girl with him?

Rupa- That girl is that servant who lied to us. 

Avantika- Why did she lie?

Rupa - Maybe like me she also wanted you to reunite with Maharaj. 

Avantika- Is she his new Concubine? 

Rupa- If she were why would she try to reunite you with him. 

Avantika was feeling jealous. 

Vasantmitra saw Avantika and she felt uneasy- Prithvi, I am not feeling well, you watch it , I must go. 

Prithvi- What? Do you have a fever? He started checking her temperature making Avantika more furious. 

Rupa closely watched Prithvi and Vasantmitra and she saw a strange feeling in his eyes for her. He looked too concerned for her health. 

Rupa thought- This woman can't be just a concubine. His concern for her is like a ....oh no....this cannot happen .....can it be? I never saw such concern and care for Rajkumari Avantika. 

Vasantmitra- Prithvi I am fine, people are watching us. 

He forcefully took her away. 

Prithvi- Go in your room and relax. 

Vasantmitra- I wanna see the Mela, look there is Arjun, I will meet you later. She hurriedly left. 

Prithvi thought- For how long you are gonna deny your heart? 

Avantika came to meet Prithvi, he was still mad, he was about to go when she grabbed his hand. 

Prithvi- What? 

Avantika- Can I meet you alone? 

Prithvi- I am busy. 

Avantika- I will come to your room in night, will it be okay? 

Prithvi- I don't want to meet you and that too in night. What will your friends think of you. 

Avantika- You will not be busy, it's just a normal meeting. Will you allow? I want to talk to you. If we don't talk how will we understand each other. 

Prithvi- Fine, I am giving you a chance but don't expect me to believe you after you betrayed me so brutally. 

Avantika smiled- Don't worry Prithvi, I will only talk about the things I feel. She took his hand and caressed it and said, I did many mistakes, let me make amends. She kissed his hand and left. 

Vasantmitra saw it from distance and her heart was aching. She thought- I have no right to come between these childhood sweethearts. He loves her and she has all the right on him. I am no one. He just fancies me. When Avantika will be back he will forget me. 

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Chapter 51

Vasantmitra returned to her Sarai early with Samagra. She looked very sad. 

Samagra- What happened? Are you uncomfortable with Avantika's presence? 

Vasantmitra- Why would I? I have no right to be sad. 

Samagra- I can understand, look if you need anything or want to share anything with me don't hesitate. Very few are here you can trust. 

Vasantmitra smiled- Thank You Rajkumar, you are very kind, Rajkumari Prarthna is really lucky. We are waiting for you baby. 

Samagra smiled- Well no one is waiting for the baby more than prarthna and me. 

Vasantmitra- You are so wise and caring. 

Samagra just smiled and left for his room, he thought- I will always help her, I don't want anything in return. He wiped his tears. 

Vasantmitra thought- Such a nice person he is. I am ashamed that I once raided his kingdom's Village. She started remembering her former life and the scenes of her looting people came in front of her eyes. She thought- From now on I will help people and be a kind person. I will grow as a warrior and make my father and Prithvi proud. 

She went to her room. 

Prithvi in Mela couldn't find Samagra and Vasantmitra. He got anxious. 

Prithvi- Arjun, where are Samagra and Vasantmitra? 

Arjun- Oh they left for the Sarai. 

Prithvi - What? He hurriedly left for the Sarai and came outside Vasantmitra's room. He stared knocking- Vasantmitra, Vasantmitra 

She opened the door and was confused- What happened? He entered the room and tried to find Samagra. 

Vasantmitra - What happened Prithvi? 

Prithvi- Ah nothing, you were feeling unwell so came here to check on you. Are you ok? 

Vasantmitra - Yes, I am Ok. There was an awkward silence between the two. As he was about to leave she said- Did you make up with Avantika? 

Prithvi stopped- I don't want to discuss my relationships with you

Vasantmitra- Sorry, I was just curious. 

Prithvi- You were very clear to me last night near the lake so I won't say anything but you are only torturing yourself and me. 

Vasantmitra remained silent, he left the room. 

Prithvi thought- Will she ever budge from her stance. Why can't she understand I cannot provide her the status she demands. That will create a lot of problems for me. 

In night 

Avantika was getting ready to meet Prithvi. She wore a beautiful dress, let her hair loose, wore a gorgeous nath and Rupa applied make up on her. 

Rupa- Oh my, princess you look absolutely stunning.

Avantika smiled- I will bring Prithvi back to me. 

She got up and left to meet Prithvi

Rupa remembered Vasantmitra, she thought- I pray to god that lady wasn't the one which I thought she was. When Maharaj looked at her, his eyes seemed really possessive of her. I think even Maharaj doesn't know yet. Hope before his realisation Rajkumari gains his love back. 

Avantika knocked on Prithvi's door. He said- I have Kept it open for you, come in. 

Avantika opened the door and entered the room. As she was entering Vasantmitra saw it and got shocked. She was also here to meet Prithvi as she couldn't sleep. She got so shocked she started crying and ran to her room. 

Prithvi was facing window when Avantika entered and when he turned, he saw Avantika on peak of her beauty. She had a rose in her hand. 

Prithvi stared at her in astonishment. 

Avantika came towards Prithvi and said in husky voice- Maharaj....... She made Prithvi sat on the bed and she sat on the floor near his legs. 

Prithvi was shocked- Avantika what is this? Why are you behaving like this. 

Avantika- took his hands and kept her head on his knees. She said, I am so sorry Prithvi, I was so shocked that day I really thought you tried to kill me and my family. I didn't think wisely and in anger revealed that you were there. I know it's a big mistake but I sincerely apologise to you. She saw him with teary eyes. 

Prithvi was shaken a little and he got up, Avantika got up as well. She said- See this rose, every year I visited the temple you would gift a rose to me. Remember when we were kids and used to play whenever I visited the palace and when the enmity became stronger between our fathers, we still vowed never to let it come between us. What happened now? 

Prithvi- I remember everything Avantika but your disloyalty and no trust on me has destroyed it. This crack is huge and it cannot be filled. I have said yes to marry Kamla and now it's over. I can revive our friendship if you apologize, but love, it ended. 

Avantika- How can it be love if it can end so easily? 

Prithvi- Then maybe I never loved you.

Avantika- But I did and I still do. She came forward to him and hugged him. She said, Prithvi don't give me such a big punishment, even in these days, my misunderstanding couldn't make me hate you. I was crying day and night. 

Prithvi broke the hug- Avantika, if you were a normal lady I would understand this but you are a princess and the situation is really complicated. 

She came forward and gave a kiss to Prithvi, she caressed her shoulders and threw him on the bed. 

Prithvi in shock- Avantika..

Avantika- I love you and I won't go back.

Prithvi in anger got up, he started comparing Avantika with Vasantmitra, he thought- Vasantmitra is a dacoit and she honours her self respect above her love for me and Avantika is behaving like a concubine, this is outrageous.

He said- Have your father gone so low he's using his daughter as a honey spy?

Avantika was shocked

Prithvi- Avantika you are my childhood friend, you father was once a friend of my father. You really think I would let you dishonour yourself like that. She had tears in her eyes. He came forward and hugged her. He kissed her forehead and wiped her tears. He said- Avantika, for old time's sake , please think wisely. Your betrayal made a huge impact on me and I cannot see you the same way I saw you before. Avantika was shocked....Please leave. You are only wasting your time.

Avantika- No Prithvi, never

Prithvi was shocked

Avantika- Yes it was my mistake but I can never leave you.

Prithvi- What is wrong with you?

Avantika- I love you, I am insane for you. I degraded myself today but I don't regret it. I will do anything to get you back. 

Prithvi was shocked

Avantika- I don't care who you marry, I don't care for my father, my mother, Kamla , or that woman in Mela even your own reluctance,you will have to accept me.

Prithvi- You are right, you are insane.  I never thought you would be so obsessed. 

Avantika smirked- Prithvi, one day you will understand my feelings.

She left the room with tears....

Prithvi thought- She thinks I will trust her after that incident, never. Her father would have tortured me to death. I only pity you Avantika now.