continue soon
.Aparajhita. thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
storyline is really intresting sneha
i luvd it.....not a torture yaar
dee86 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Babes! LOVE the idea... Very interesting...   love Prithvi-Avni and Sam-Damz as siblings. I'm hooked already!

LOVED part 1!! Pri is the perfect elder brother and son, and Damz is the perfect older sister... I feel for Damz, struggling to make her way in the world. But everything will be fine once Pri steps in right? Really lie that he felt furious about some idiot making a pass at Damz.. Nice. Looking forward to  the dinner...

This is a great story babes! Waiting to read more, and if I don't comment, please excuse me... my stupid exams have started.. 😭
Viduu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Sneha

lovely FFπŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

sorry didnt comment earlier..... πŸ˜’

Loved the whole twist in the tale.....with the siblings changing and also ....... having damz play the lesser known rich brat πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

Love the way they hate each other but still something holds them together......

N ur quick .......... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ which is good.. so i can get the next update soon rht πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Damini is going to work for Prithvi.. is that right?
sonika.d thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
good going sneha.nice update .will wait 4 dinner sequence
Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wonderful part.... hitlerπŸ˜†damz
Kiran1018 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
nice update...looking forward to the next part....if you send PMs, plz add me to your list...thanks!...update soon!
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Wow, wonderful FF SnehaπŸ‘πŸ‘, i seriously loved it. Plz continue soon, cant wait to read how they would fall in love with eachother.       Muniza
snehakapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@rads, jakhushi, alu5123, fatima, mru, adventure_girl, pridaholic, jhan, leaves, beauty_nikki, achumen, rach, aprahita, diya, viduu, loveness, sonika, sia, kiran and muniza..................thanks a ton for ur lovely comments guys.................

and if anyone forgets to comment dont be sorry!!!!!!!!!! its ok i understand how life gets so busy
plus dont hate me if i wont update for few days πŸ˜†............as uni is like madness 😭😭

next update will be soon up!!!!!!!!