Dilemma of Love-prida ff scene 8 p20

snehakapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Trailer

Prithvi saxena ' One and only son of balraj saxena ( MD of saxena group of industries). He is too good looking but too arrogant. All his life he has seen girls running after him and he is lost all respect for them whatsoever. He only respects two women, one his mother suman saxena, which is his life and other his sister avni saxena. He is an apple of his dad's eye, can do anything but to refuse his dad. He handles all the business and is known as a successful business man now. Everyone knows him as an arrogant, full of attitude guy but only his best friend sameer gujral knows him quite well. He is hard from outside but soft at heart and he owns a romantic personality which noone is aware of yet except him and sameer. He is the brain behind sameer's romantic trips and dates. His strength is his mom and his weakness is avni and sameer.

Sameer gujral ' best friend of prithvi saxena and the biggest flirt but is zero in the department of romance. When it comes to romance prithvi is his life saviour. For him girls are like clothes, change them when you are bored of them. He doesn't respect girls either except his sister damini gujral and avni saxena. He and his sister both live together away from their parents in Mumbai. Their parents are the well known businessman of London but they have neglected their children so much that sameer and damini both moved to Mumbai. His only strength is his elder sis damini but his weakness is prithvi.

Damini gujral ' works in Mehta group of industries as PA and she studies law on scholarship part time. She is a strong headed girl and has changed her job by now three times coz of her behaviour. She works only to fund her brothers studies and hates men from the core of her heart. damini doesnt want her brother to know that its difficult for her to work while she study.

Sameer has a huge crush on avni from starting but coz he doesn't wanna loose his friend prithvi and knows how much prithvi is possessive about avni. That's why sameer has never expressed his feelings and tries to avoid avni as much as he can whereas on the other hand avni doesn't like sameer as she thinks he is rude. Damini hates prithvi coz of his attitude and male shovernist nature. Its hard for sameer to keep a balance between his friend and his sister but there is one thing that damini likes about prithvi and that is his parents. She loves his parents and considers them as her own parents. After damini and sameer has moved to Mumbai, balraj and suman have been there pole of strengths. Prithvi is intimidated by daminis nature but hates to admit and want her to bow before him in order to prove that men are always superior to women.

I have only got the strength of writing a new ff and continuing my torture from everyones comments.

Ok guys that's just the plot of a new story. Let me know what you think of this and if you want me to continue or not. I will wait for your comments.

Edited by snehakapoor - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rach. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Wow ... so many exciting things to read in the weekend about PriDa !

Will comment in later sneha coz I'm a bit busy !

Rach
desigirl_18 thumbnail
Really interesting story line Sneha!! Liked  how u mixed up the relationships between the characters!! And Pri is the romantic one here--good good!! Will be waiting to read more!😃
sonika.d thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow sneha  u started another ff 4 us so sweet of u.loved d story line.plz  continue asap dear.i trust u on dis it will b also awesome as u r previous one.
Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow...this is something different n fresh....very nice.......Good update the first part/chapter soon.... plz cont..........add me in the PM list
Madaame thumbnail
Hey, where are Varun & Roshan? Are they going to be children of both couples?
-Sid- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
great start and an awesome storyline already ready to endure new updates from this.
plz update soon....
Edited by pridaholic - 14 years ago
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wonderful job Sneha 👏

You did a great job sketching all the characters out. ⭐️

Liked all the characters.....Sam as a flirt but no idea of romance and Pri his guru 😆 😆 😆.......Avni hates Sam and Sam is scared to approach her for his friendship is at stake 😳 ......and then Damini hates Pri and Pri wants her to dominate her ......made for each other.......good thing she likes his parents....some hope 😃

Jhan
Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
woo hoo.. sneha 🤗 ...wonderful that you are writing another FF..

awesome... loved the trailer....damz might work for Pri and then..takrrar mein ikraar...hahaha..awesome

continue soon

-- Mru
Dana Marie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
enticing
please continue