Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arya311 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: maziya.ibrahim

@red: you said it krups! thats what they are!Nodding my head like yeah....moving my hands like yeah......πŸ˜†

desigirl_18 thumbnail
Thanks for the awesome post Maz!!!πŸ€—I was waiting for it!!! Ahh the PriDa scenes😍!!! Just loved them and the last scene was just pure magic--Beautiful!!! Loved how he said "I know"- i could watch it again ans agian!! I think Pri looked too cute when he was giving the water to VarNi, seriously i agree we need more scenes like that. Loved how the kaam on Pri's kurta was matching Damz's sari😳--oh i love Pri in white!!!😍Oh seriously wishing u all the best in finding someone like Pri, who wouldn't want someone like himπŸ˜‰!!
current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

I mean MAZ..if you look closely...GK is lost...whereas CS seems to be still smiling..I wonder how she does that...maybe she is still  acting.....

I mean this was the king of JHAPEEZ....the way he came from behind and embraced....and she was home...

I mean this should go down as the in the archives as yet again the most sexy..enthralling ...drool worthy Pridalicious epi of all times..

GK is eye candy in PJ Kameez..

Now if someone could do screen caps of the shot where he grabs her from behind..

Awesome post..MAZ..
Edited by current - 14 years ago
skorpion thumbnail
oops
Edited by skorpion - 14 years ago
Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Mazzzy,,..πŸ€—

dunno how I missed this post!!!!

sorry...but I mean that was a very sweet PriDa on Fri... the last part..shld I call it PriDa or something else..hahaha..i mean you know my views on it πŸ˜‰

we have seen an awesome hubby in Pri this week...will it continue next week during the incomng storm..dunno ..but why worry..na..

this weekend I enjoy PriDa ...watch it over and over again...who knows might need to watch the scene again and again next week too, in case things go south with PriDa..

k k.. Krupsiee has said PriDa will always be together and so I will be optimistic now..

lovely post as usual Mazzy..

-- Mru
sam. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely post maz😊.PriDa were just gr8 on friday's episode.And prithvi was really being a very good husband,hopefully he will stay the same even after veggie mom's death.
sonika.d thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
maz loved ur analysis as usual.pri is such a cute hubby .every girl wishes a hubby like him.dis is a awesome prida week.loved each n every scene.oh u want someone like pri wishing u all d best 4 dat.
Maz. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonika.d

maz loved ur analysis as usual.pri is such a cute hubby .every girl wishes a hubby like him.dis is a awesome prida week.loved each n every scene.oh u want someone like pri wishing u all d best 4 dat.

thnks sonika...hehe yes pri is lovely..yes it was lovely prida week!πŸ˜ƒ
Maz. thumbnail

Originally posted by: rexy34

Lovely post maz😊.PriDa were just gr8 on friday's episode.And prithvi was really being a very good husband,hopefully he will stay the same even after veggie mom's death.

thanks samira.πŸ˜ƒ..yea hope he reamins the same..nahin toh....
Maz. thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMM11

Mazzzy,,..πŸ€—mruuu!! πŸ˜ƒ

dunno how I missed this post!!!!...nahh its ok i wrote it yest only...achu's request..hehe

sorry...but I mean that was a very sweet PriDa on Fri... the last part..shld I call it PriDa or something else..hahaha..i mean you know my views on it πŸ˜‰hahaha i know very well!!

we have seen an awesome hubby in Pri this week...will it continue next week during the incomng storm..dunno ..but why worry..na.. yea baad mein we can think abt it

this weekend I enjoy PriDa ...watch it over and over again...who knows might need to watch the scene again and again next week too, in case things go south with PriDa.. yes thats the plan..lol..

k k.. Krupsiee has said PriDa will always be together and so I will be optimistic now.. i sincerely hope ki it remains like krupsie said..

lovely post as usual Mazzy.. thanks Mru πŸ˜ƒ

-- Mru