PriDa drooling et al ;) - 29/1

Maz. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Strictly not focussing on the rest of the coming story fights, death and the like...The PriDa/GauCha drooling session begins πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Prithvi was the perfect husband any girl would dream of..I mean we already knew that πŸ˜‰...but in the episode he proved it many times..

We saw a little of that on Thursday's epi where he brushes off Moss and is so kind and forgiving to damini he gets the required coconut and camphor etc..and also lets damini know tht he is always there to support her whatever happens..

Continuing into the pooja night...someone was playing dirty with damini ruining everything done by her...hid the flowers that she bought and placed in the store room..Moss was doing her best to make damini feel irresponsible...but how can she succeed?..when we have Prithvi the superman πŸ˜‰ at Damini's side..he has a basket of flowers ready..Moss has such a shocked expression..hahaha..and damini is pleasantly surprised..she knows that it is  not the same flowers she bought..he tells her that he got extra..they smile...😳 😳..

Damini has to adjust the oxygen settings for Ma she does so.. wonders who has put towel around and the syringes and medicines are left out....the evil creature behind this is watching all along..Damini is feeling the pressure of the night so much work...fatigue...when Moss being her slimy self wants damz to serve water to the others..

Damz gets the tray with glasses of water to give Moss just then Prithvi intervenes takes it from her...aww the little glances PriDa share...so sweet.😳.Moss's is burning there..haha..so she asks Damz to get the Prasad ready..

Prithvi proceeds to give water to his little kid bro and his saali rosh...VarNi bump heads...hehe and Pri tells them you have broken each other's head make sure you don't break these glassesπŸ˜†. I loved this small scene..these three need more scenes together!πŸ˜ƒ..

Damini enters the kitchen to see a the mess on the floor the entire Prasad was spread all over ohh she was frustrated..she had put in hard work and made it all..why was this happening to her tonight.but in comes saviour PrithviπŸ˜ƒ..watches his wife's disappointment...tells her its ok things do go wrong sometimes not to worry he has something ready for the Prasad..takes her hand to show her what he's got..she looks at the laddoos and he says he got it for the pandit but then again now these could serve as Prasad..damini is still not satisfied as Moss told the Prasad had to be made in a vessel of the house...Pri agrees says that can also be done...gets the kadhai and shows her what should be done..powder the laddos!..simple aint it πŸ˜‰..she joins in to help and he gets it ready..she thanks him and he says welcome..

the kitchen scene was so so nice..always wanted to see PriDa in the kitchen and it was lovely..

The pooja carries on as avni finally arrives at the crucial moment and completes the rituals...everyone is happy...sam and avni take blessings from PriDa awww....so sweet and pri thanks sam and avni for the first grandchild of the family..avni hugs sam and all the brothers and sisters share a hug...ahhh tht is what family is😳.

Damini is back to Ma's room and is shocked at seeing the oxygen levels and that the valve is loose...she panics and ties the handkerchief on the valve and wonders why is all this happening tonight totally stressed out..i sincerely felt she should have called for help.. called prithvi.. he helped her throughout the night..n this time was way important too.....but she doesn't ....and finally she leaves assuming all will be well with ma..she retires for the night..

She enters the room...and is surprised at wht she sees..the room is beautifully lit with candles all around..she has a smile prithvi did this..he decorated the room this way FOR HER..

We see a hand on the switch ok..honestly we know tht is not KUS's hand..so why did they have to put in tht in the middle..k whateverπŸ˜•..

Prithvi holds her hand from behind..and her waist and is close enough to her almost gives a peck on her cheek but smiles instead☺️☺️..she is blushing....ahhhh Gaucha Gaucha Gaucha😍...err PriDa!..hehe...tht was HOT there 5 secs...someone turn on the ACπŸ€ͺ lol...

And he says kya ho gaya ab sharma  rahi ho!......dumb dumb prithvi the girl is already blushing and you say something like tht?!...turn her cheeks red!😳..lol...

Tells her she is with her hubby she can hold him n give a hug...damini does so..ahhh..and he says thanks..

He makes her sit on the bed and is kneeling down beside her...he removes her shoes from her feet...so so sweet that was...thanking her for everything he wished for he got..he loved his mom and family and she took care of them more than wht he could do too...she tells him that she is doing all this for everyone..

He says don't lie damini gujral!πŸ˜‰..she was doing all this for him!...she smiles saying itni tareef...and its not damini gujral its damini saxena!...he says i know!....ahhhhhh all the smiles and then the hug at the end smiling happy happy PriDa!😳

Prithvi Saxena is the perfect husband so far..he helped her all night.. never let her feel alone..was by her side..supported her throughout..and then in the end wanted to treat her like his Queen all the romantic candles and thanking her for being a part of his life and doing things for him and his family..

Ahh I want a Prithvi Saxena for myself now now!πŸ˜†..lol..he is a God sent angel!...sighhhh...😍

So you guys still drooling over PriDa 20hrs later?! πŸ˜‰..loved the PriDa we got right? πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sonikins thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Prithvi holds her hand from behind..and her waist and is close enough to her almost gives a peck on her cheek but smiles instead☺️☺️..she is blushing....ahhhh Gaucha Gaucha Gaucha😍...err PriDa!..hehe...tht was HOT there 5 secs...someone turn on the ACπŸ€ͺ lol...

And he says kya ho gaya ab sharma  rahi ho!......dumb dumb prithvi the girl is already blushing and you say something like tht?!...turn her cheeks red!😳..lol..
e makes her sit on the bed and is kneeling down beside her...he removes her shoes from her feet...so so sweet that was...thanking her for everything he wished for he got..he loved his mom and family and she took care of them more than wht he could do too...she tells him that she is doing all this for everyone..

yup mazi darling perdfetly right last epi was bestest
i love all the scenes but that last scene was burning
love them especially hugging and blushing so cute
Pri was supercool😳 asnd shd i have to say any thing abt dam beauty?😳

Edited by pridafan - 14 years ago
Sonikins thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
that epi was treat to prida holic
thanks dear 4 such an awesome post
Edited by pridafan - 14 years ago
Priya. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

You said it all Maz

Loved all the scenes you described  in so much detail.....its  these moments that  will save the show..

And Prithvi Saxena is one of a kind ....there can never be another ...but wait a minute ...it need'nt be so ...

We can always dream right? 😍

Ok so you want a Prithvi Saxena for yourself now.......

Here's wishing you loads of ..

Orkut Myspace Good Luck Scraps, Graphics and Comments

Maz. thumbnail

Originally posted by: pridafan

that epi was treat to prida holic
thanks dear 4 such an awesome post

true soni it was a treat for the eyes!...your welcome 😊
Maz. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya.

You said it all Maz

Loved all the scenes you described  in so much detail.....its  these moments that  will save the show.. i know right these small little things may save it..

And Prithvi Saxena is one of a kind ....there can never be another ...but wait a minute ...it need'nt be so ...πŸ˜†

We can always dream right? 😍...yea i have been dreaming ever since prithvi appeared on my tv..lol..

Ok so you want a Prithvi Saxena for yourself now.......ahan yea! πŸ˜†

Here's wishing you loads of ..

Orkut Myspace Good Luck Scraps, Graphics and Comments
  awwww thanks Priya!....πŸ€—  πŸ€—
πŸ€—

achumen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Mazy, thanks for ur post - I was so missing the usual cuppa Prida post......

Can't get enough of yesterday's Prida ......had almost decided not to watch the epi on friday....

Prida rocks and so do Gaucha....

Now Now back to reality.....is this the calm before the storm ???? Hate to think so....

Well said..that was all Prida...Oh Yes Pri is one of a kind....Does God make any more of the kind ?

Well yes - so dream on.....

Great post and thanks for the same.....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Arya311 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Maza! when it comes to describing.....reviving Prida scenes/moments through words.........that's YOU maza.....one and only YOU!πŸ˜‰

Wow! how do you do this?

how do you make me see those whole moments in front of my eyes once more with just Words?!

I guess it's caz you're an awesome writer and I'm an awesome reader! lolπŸ˜†

PRIDA/GauCha are unprecedented and Unbeatable!
Maz. thumbnail

Originally posted by: achumen

Hey Mazy, thanks for ur post - I was so missing the usual cuppa Prida post......aww your welcome Achu

Can't get enough of yesterday's Prida ......had almost decided not to watch the epi on friday....me too but still watched it...habit it has become..

Prida rocks and so do Gaucha....yup they do!

Now Now back to reality.....is this the calm before the storm ???? Hate to think so....i guess yes..

Well said..that was all Prida...Oh Yes Pri is one of a kind....Does God make any more of the kind ?

Well yes - so dream on.....yea 😍

Great post and thanks for the same.....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...no prob Achu! thanks for replying πŸ˜ƒ

Maz. thumbnail

Originally posted by: krupur1103

Maza! when it comes to describing.....reviving Prida scenes/moments through words.........that's YOU maza.....one and only YOU!πŸ˜‰...awww krupsie!!! πŸ€— 😳

Wow! how do you do this? 😳😳

how do you make me see those whole moments in front of my eyes once more with just Words?!...😳😳

I guess it's caz you're an awesome writer and I'm an awesome reader! lolπŸ˜†haha yea..lol actually krups normally i watch the epi on YT and immediately make the post so even if i miss some scene i watch it alongside....but its funny that this particular post i saw the epi and the videos on YT last night and only today afternoon wrote the post without watching it before writing....lol if only i could retain stuff about enantioselectivity and enzymes so well!...heheπŸ˜†

thanks for replying krupsie!πŸ€—

PRIDA/GauCha are unprecedented and Unbeatable!

@red: you said it krups! thats what they are!