Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maz. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: desigirl_18

Thanks for the awesome post Maz!!!🤗I was waiting for it!!! Ahh the PriDa scenes😍!!! Just loved them and the last scene was just pure magic--Beautiful!!! Loved how he said "I know"- i could watch it again ans agian!! I think Pri looked too cute when he was giving the water to VarNi, seriously i agree we need more scenes like that. Loved how the kaam on Pri's kurta was matching Damz's sari😳--oh i love Pri in white!!!😍Oh seriously wishing u all the best in finding someone like Pri, who wouldn't want someone like him😉!!

your welcome Fattu!.....u were waiting?..aww sorry i wrote it late..keot drooling fri night after the epi.lol..

hehe you also noticed his kurta had blue embroidery lol me too actually saw tht in the u me tv interview...pri in white awesome!...lol thanks 😉.
Maz. thumbnail

Originally posted by: current

I mean MAZ..if you look closely...GK is lost...whereas CS seems to be still smiling..I wonder how she does that...maybe she is still  acting..... exactly Zain i dont understand how she does tht!!

I mean this was the king of JHAPEEZ....the way he came from behind and embraced....and she was home...definitely the best embrace ever!!

I mean this should go down as the in the archives as yet again the most sexy..enthralling ...drool worthy Pridalicious epi of all times.. you said it zain!..such a drooling epi!

GK is eye candy in PJ Kameez..yes yes eye candy for sure..and she looked gorgeous too....his kurta also had a little blue in them and she was in blue all matchy matchy lol..ok i am crazy i know!...zain..did you watch their interview the latest one?..if you havent then do so asap!..they are superb in it!..

Now if someone could do screen caps of the shot where he grabs her from behind.. yes i have taken caps will post it !

Awesome post..MAZ..thanks Zain!

Maz. thumbnail
Zain......i did the best i could cos he moves kinda fast..lol..so its slightly blurry even if i paused after each sec..hope you like it!😃

current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Maz..thanks a ton..

You just made my entire week..

😃...Awesome Work..
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: maziya.ibrahim

Zain......i did the best i could cos he moves kinda fast..lol..so its slightly blurry even if i paused after each sec..hope you like it!😃

@ red  Mazzy your choice of words is just too good 🤣
Jhan
Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: liv2laugh

@ red  Mazzy your choice of words is just too good 🤣
Jhan

but you see Jhaan..that doesn't deter Mazzy..hahahha..she has the reflexes of a cheetah...hahaha🤣🤣

-- Mru
liv2laugh thumbnail
Maz babe

Great post. ⭐️

What a perfect week 😍

It was PriDalicious, PriDasome and PriDaholics everywhere were a happy bunch this week. 😳

I love how you made me relive the moments all over again.

My favorite part is the fact that Pri was there supporting Damz all the way - the basket of flowers replaced, arrangements made for the prasad and then the candlelight ☺️

The candlelight scene was a dream come true........his hug from behind ☺️☺️☺️......her blushing ☺️☺️☺️....his teasing her that she can hug her husband ☺️☺️☺️...........then him talking to her and thanking her 😳........his taking off her shoes ☺️☺️ and then Damini calling herself Damini Gujral 😳....awww 😳 so perfect......a perfect ending to a perfect week. 😍

Jhan
leaves45 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Maz I live off of your anaysis...please please keep doing them bec they make my day.
liv2laugh thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMM11

but you see Jhaan..that doesn't deter Mazzy..hahahha..she has the reflexes of a cheetah...hahaha🤣🤣

-- Mru

Of course she needs the reflexes of a cheetah to keep up with our ultrafast KUS 🤣
Now if only someone else worked as fast as we expect them to 🤣

Mazzy baby here is a picture of a nice cute baby cheetah for you for all your good work

Jhan
Edited by liv2laugh - 14 years ago
Maz. thumbnail

Your welcome Zain! 😃

Leaves lol...yes i will post as long as there is nice PriDa! 😃

Mru, Jhaan : hahahaha yes he moves fast in tht shot!...hehehe 😆....cos in all it was hardly 5 secs lol....reflexes of a cheetah 🤣 🤣 ....you guys na😆 😆 😆...nice cheetah pic!