Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wilfen thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
@PSARADA!! Awe  inspiring post dear. truly commendable!! And thanks for liking my quote. : D

Do come on the forums more often. I have lots of Siddy Widdy posts for you . ; D
wilfen thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks !!! Pinky Loco Poco . ; D ; D
forbiddenlove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wilfen

@forbiddenlove. A huge, big THANK YOOOUUU!  : D : D

Hugs to you too dear 🤗 

Btw, Loca Poca has a nice ring to it. 😉
AnonymousUser thumbnail
So Riddhima can slap Sid a gazillion times because no one should touch her  but when Sid slaps her to help her regain her senses its a BIG crime. Wow 😳 Sid sure is a big villan.
forbiddenlove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DarkHellBlaze

So Riddhima can slap Sid a gazillion times because no one should touch her  but when Sid slaps her to help her regain her senses its a BIG crime. Wow 😳 Sid sure is a big villan.

Ah, nothing like old fashioned sarcasm to make a good point. 😃 ITA.
sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you for this post Poco! 🤗

Say I come to know that a stranger is a fan of Aamir Khan but I dont like him because I am a fan of SRK...that doesnt mean I will go and bash him for that.Why is it so difficult to understand that everyone has different opinions and different preferences.
Sid's biggest fault is that he is shown in the same frame as Riddhima.His fault is that he dared to help Ridzie which involuntarily put her in the same frame as her.He is only there because Shashank (and the creatives) put him there.He is blamed for not minding his own business and for 'interfering in other's lives'......well his fault here is that he has a beautiful heart due to which he couldnt say no to Shashank's emotional plea to look after his daughter and couldnt ignore Ridz's sad state.
Anyone can see that Ridz is in a very bad condition right now....her hysteria is increasing which is getting dangerous for her.Our boy slaps her to snap her out of her hysteria but what does he get blamed for?...for taking revenge!😕
He's helping her get to Armaan in one piece but apparently that means 'interfering in Ridz's life.'
No one here denies that Armaan is and will always be a huge part of Ridzie's life.Sid hasnt fallen in love with Ridz and doesnt show any signs of that for a long,long time.In fact all of us are aware that it might not happen also if Armaan comes back.
But because he has that small chance of falling for Ridz,he is and will always be a villain no matter what he does.

This a mere little TV show....with fictional characters...why get so offensive? There are many bigger things out there than this...

chocogurl thumbnail
Agree Ash! Ridhima has crossed her limits by slapping him like bajillion times, making him go to jail and saying cheap things about him in front of a crowd, but still people won't hate her! But when Sid slaps Ridhima so she can regain her sanity, people are hating Sid and saying he wants "revenge" and "why is he interfereing in her life."

I dont get why people don't realize that this Sid that they hate, is the reason Ridhima is alive today! And If you all dont like Sid "interfering" in Ridhima's life, then why not get mad at Shashank..he's the one that sent Sid to look after Ridhima!

MistiofMistz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Whatever is going on I can say, the best comfort she would find is around her friends (even talking about the slap scene) over the matter she is facing and the best option isn't for Sid to slap her because he needs to understand the dept Armaan has in her life. Sometimes separation makes people loose their sense due betrayal of someone close to your heart. Anyways who knows Sid is just pretending to help Ridhima since he wanna take revenge from her. Anyways the best person can comfort her is her friends not her interns either its Naina Yuvi and Sid.
MistiofMistz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: DarkHellBlaze

Slapping does not solve anything but makes situation worst... even Ridzy provoke Sid by slapping him but what happen everything turned worst so slapping doesn't solve anything. And mostly in this moment she needs her friends or her sister to be on her side for comfort and that Sid can not give or anyone else who don't know the dept of Armaan in her life. 
-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Her friends can't go with her since Siddhima track is going on so forgot that.. Sid is there to help her and this post is not about her comfort, its about Sid being right or wrong by slapping her which he IS!