30/1 - Sid is such a villan , eh?

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Okay, I just had to say this. More because it amuses me rather than irking me.

We are raising such hue and cry about Sid slapping Riddz just to get her back into her senses from her massive hysteria. Even if i buy that point , what i completely fail to understand is how come nobody appreciates him when he saves Riddhima's life twice? From the lorry and from the pond?

Hatred mounts for Sid when he slaps Riddzie , but no warmth for him when he saves the same woman's life? Strange , eh?

If you have the heart to feel angry when somebody does a wrong , we must acknowledge that somebody's right when he/she does some thing right.

Feelings and emotions are the same for everyone. There is no selectivity in there, never.

Request : If  you don't have anything valid to say , don't waste your time and my energy.

Mods may close the topic of they find the topic inappropriate.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FaithnFate thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

welll sid i have only one saying 4r u "naiki kar darya mein daal........"

n if ppl object den ppl always remember mistakes n never good doings i's human tendecy
slapping her was needed 2 get her out of it !!!!
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1kaarzoo

welll sid i have only one saying 4r u "naiki kar darya mein daal........"

n if ppl object den ppl always remember mistakes n never good doings i's human tendecy
slapping her was needed 2 get her out of it !!!!

True, Sana. If we have the anger to accuse and blame someone when they make mistakes , we should do equal justice when they do something good. Opinions can be individual but not justice.
mrs.sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
poco posting after a long time..but here sid is the unknown victim of circumstances and situations that life has thrown him into...he acts he receives ,if he does'nt act he still receives....there is no way out for him.!!
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: mrs.sharma

poco posting after a long time..but here sid is the unknown victim of circumstances and situations that life has thrown him into...he acts he receives ,if he does'nt act he still receives....there is no way out for him.!!

Yes. I agree. He should have checked his horoscope before saying yes to Shankypanks. 😆.... anyway, i just made this post to drive the point home that Sid deserves no hatred for slapping  Riddz when she is in such a dangerously hysteric state that she could almost kill herself. He slapped her to get her back to her senses - a device used a million times in TV, films and real life as well. But even then, if we raise hue and cry , then, we must do equal justice. He is the same man who saved her life twice even when he could have ended up harming himself.
Antares thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Your request cracked me up.....🤣

True say......Sid has done so much for Ridz and what he got in return...just accusations and slaps......he is so concerned about her that he did not even care about himself and saved her twice.....no rewards yet......and even today he just slapped her for her own good.....he is again saving her from becoming a lunatic.....lolz....he might be a villian....but a good and a dashing one 😉 😆 😆
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Starry_night

Your request cracked me up.....🤣

True say......Sid has done so much for Ridz and what he got in return...just accusations and slaps......he is so concerned about her that he did not even care about himself and saved her twice.....no rewards yet......and even today he just slapped her for her own good.....he is again saving her from becoming a lunatic.....lolz....he might be a villian....but a good and a dashing one 😉 😆 😆

Have to make those requests since i have no energy to fight. 🤣.....Sid will soon be given a Nobel Prize , just you wait.
THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME.................every1 is against sid and k.wahi all the time

RIZ has slapped him innumerable times without any valid reasson...........BUT THATS OK

but when SID does it...for a VALID reason.................THATS A CRIME.............funny

TO POCO.........................LOVE U YAAR........UR TOPICS R AWESOME

MistiofMistz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Either its Armaan or Sid they both have one so much for Riddhima, but Riddhima's heart only belongs to one person and that is her Armaan (due to her craziness). 
tanya_dmgroxxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

hmm.......i wud say jst nw ridz iz gng thru a difficult situation..maybe shez nt aware wats wrng nd wats right..........;)