Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cupid-struck thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Starry_night

Your request cracked me up.....🀣

True say......Sid has done so much for Ridz and what he got in return...just accusations and slaps......he is so concerned about her that he did not even care about himself and saved her twice.....no rewards yet......and even today he just slapped her for her own good.....he is again saving her from becoming a lunatic.....lolz....he might be a villian....but a good and a dashing one πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

πŸ€”he is just poking nose....and wht he has done is absolutely nothing when comapared to armaan....no wonder ridz is mad in armaan's love
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: kritishah3

heylo nitzy dear...

THANKZ A ton u made this post...

we required it....

πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ

well said dear..,,
y to create such a chaos on SID slappin RIDZI...

it was to get her back to reality....her emotions had gone out of control n she had bcum hysterical...so y such a big issue out of it!!!!!!!!..........Exactly , my point! He is not getting any prizes for slapping her. He did in a moment of reaction to put a momentary stop to her mass hysteria. It is a normal device used nth times on-screen and off-screen. Big deal. πŸ˜”

n d main thing is he saved her lyf twice no on wans to remember that.... 😑 😑 😑 .....true. Sid , inspite of being an enemy has done just enough for Riddz that her best friend would do. But yeah, who wants to remember that?

If you have the heart to feel angry when somebody does a wrong , we must acknowledge that somebody's right when he/she does some thing right. ...VERY TRUE.... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Feelings and emotions are the same for everyone. There is no selectivity in there, never. ABSOLUTELY CORRECT...😊 😊 😊

BUT PERHAPS TO EACH ITS OWN..WE CANT DO ANYTHIN ON THAT... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

BUT ONE THING IS FOR SURE WE SIMPLY ALL LOVE UR POSTS....THEY R AWESOME....KEEP MAKING MORE N MORE.... πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

LOVE YA SWEETZ... ⭐️ ⭐️

And I love you, Krittz alongwith your innocence. πŸ€—

God Bless you, childoz.

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: cezzuprerna

πŸ€”he is just poking nose....and wht he has done is absolutely nothing when comapared to armaan....no wonder ridz is mad in armaan's love

Sid is NOT poking nose into our girl's matters. If you have seen the episodes , he is here because Shankypanks sent him.

This post  DOES NOT compare Sid to Armaan.

We are not discussing any love sagas here. This post is about justification of opinions , reactions and judgments.

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Poco,

Sid ka post and after a long time I want to reply to itπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ. Now a days I don't have energy just like to post a topic and then people blast it for their own reasons.πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Sid is a very nice human being the one we see very few in our life. He suffered a lot because of Riddzie's undue prejudice. For God sake he went to jail twice but the moment he saw Shashank crumbling and getting worried for Riddhima he gave up everything to take care of her and make sure she doesn't face any hurdles in her pathπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. To do that you need a heart of gold. And he does stick to his word saving Riddhima twiceπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. When people can't accept him for his goodness why blast the poor guy when he was trying to calm Riddhima down as she was getting hysterical😲😲😲. And I felt Sid was more worried after Riddhima calms down. Like they said you see the world in the same color as you have put on the glasses, people who want to hate Sid will hate him no matter what. But from my point of view Sid really deserves respect as he is trying to help someone who was never nice to him. Like they say helping a friend is a common thing but helping someone who didn't do any good to you is a great dead. Sid is doing exactly that.

Good post Poco⭐️⭐️⭐️. Surely your posts are the sunshine in this forum and though I want to reply to most of them I seriously don't have the energy to go on if some one attacks my point of view. So until this forum returns to normalcy I don't think I would post any but always know that your posts are the ones I never ever miss.⭐️⭐️Edited by psarada - 14 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: psarada

Poco,

Sid ka post and after a long time I want to reply to itπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ. Now a days I don't have energy just like to post a topic and then people blast it for their own reasons.πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Sid is a very nice human being the one we see very few in our life. He suffered a lot because of Riddzie's undue prejudice. For God sake he went to jail twice but the moment he saw Shashank crumbling and getting worried for Riddhima he gave up everything to take care of her and make sure she doesn't face any hurdles in her pathπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. To do that you need a heart of gold. And he does stick to his word saving Riddhima twiceπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. When people can't accept him for his goodness why blast the poor guy when he was trying to calm Riddhima down as she was getting hysterical😲😲😲. And I felt Sid was more worried after Riddhima calms down. Like they said you see the world in the same color as you have put on the glasses, people who want to hate Sid will hate him no matter what. But from my point of view Sid really deserves respect as he is trying to help someone who was never nice to him. Like they say helping a friend is a common thing but helping someone who didn't do any good to you is a great dead. Sid is doing exactly that.

Good post Poco⭐️⭐️⭐️. Surely your posts are the sunshine in this forum and though I want to reply to most of them I seriously don't have the energy to go on if some one attacks my point of view. So until this forum returns to normalcy I don't think I would post any but always know that your posts are the ones I never ever miss.⭐️⭐️

Sarada!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

It is good to see you again. And as always , you have put your thoughts in such a simple, honest and lucid manner. As simple as Sid is. Sid is an amazing guy and he stays that , no matter who says what about him.

People cannot be changed. Everybody acts and reacts as per their understanding and why even bother about something we have no control over. We are no different.

I am glad you replied and I don't need to add anything because you said everything.

Nothing should stop you from posting what you think and feel strongly about. As for bashing and blah blah blah , oh  well, wear horse blinders and just mingle with the like-minded.

Love and luck always,

GOD BLESS YOU!😳

πŸ€—
forbiddenlove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am surprised that people are actually calling HIM the villain..LOL.

She deserved that slap for more reasons than one. I have warmth for him for both the saving and the slapping πŸ˜†
wilfen thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
"The Evil That Men Do, Stays On After Them
The Good Is Oft Interr'd With The Bones"

- Marc Antony (Julius Caeser by William Shakespeare )

Like wise is the case with Sid. People forget the good deeds done by someone if a single evidence is found pointing against that person. Hope you get what I'm trying to say here Poco. Cuz' the lesser said, the better. ; )
forbiddenlove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
^ I love the quote you've used. Very apt. 😊
wilfen thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@forbiddenlove. A huge, big THANK YOOOUUU!  : D : D
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: wilfen

"The Evil That Men Do, Stays On After Them

The Good Is Oft Interr'd With The Bones"

- Marc Antony (Julius Caeser by William Shakespeare )

Like wise is the case with Sid. People forget the good deeds done by someone if a single evidence is found pointing against that person. Hope you get what I'm trying to say here Poco. Cuz' the lesser said, the better. ; )

i love that quote! it is such a true echo of human nature!πŸ‘

I got exactly what you are trying to say about Sid. The lesser said, the better.