Why do you watch this show?

RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Heyy guys..this show is has on of the lowest TRPs, and is rarely promoted! But this show seems interesting, n i heard the script, direction, n actors r great! I did not watch the show yet, but can you tell me why do you guys like the show? Or why should others watch it too?

This would be good for the members, who just check this section out, and want to know what the fans or viewers think of this show, and will be good promotion!😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey Powder may have low TRP's but it is high in all other fronts, the story, performance n the actors are just awesome, the show is unique coz its the only show right now that shows the reality of life, all that happens in real life, I agree i luv shows with love stories but i had decided 2 watch this show when i didnt know that i will go crazy 4 MahiDa. I never thought this show will get me so hooked on,but i guess quality speaks 4 itself.TRP's don matter 4 me, i have seen many crap shows havin the highest TRP's but the story n acting is haywire..
So ratings don matter when we have a brilliant show like Powder. A nice topic thanks😊