•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago

PART 1:

MB comes to tell Moropant that Mannu is not in her room'but Moropant cuts her off saying King is coming. MB is happy and says king will now know manikarnika is not here with his own eyes.

Firangi ask all ladies to open their veil. Mannu objects it saying you are going against our culture and custom and all ladies ask british to move out of the way or they will complain to Maharaj. Firangi let all ladies go. Ladies all start to sing again.

Mannu's Palace:

King arrives to mannu's palace and moropant greets him and welcomes him. King ask to talk to Moropant.  King request if he can talk to Manikarnika after the pooja. Moropant says as you wish. Pooja is about to start Parachi and all dassi are worried. Tatya pandit ask King to take a ASAN (place) for pooja.

MB says I have heard if the bride and groom staty together for pooja their life will be happy and posperous.  But Taytya pandit objects her saying you are not aware of our PARAM PARA (custom) and says before Gath Bandhan (knots) bride and groom don't sit together.

MB is sad that her attempt failed again.

Dassi is sitting in for Mannu with covered face. Tayta pandit ask her to do Devi maa's parikarma. MB is happy thinking that the king and other will know she is not manikarnika. Mannu (dassi) does the parikarma. Pandit ask Moropant to put tika on Bride. MB is happy now Moropant knows she is not Mannu.  Moropant comes to put Tika but she is not daasi but Mannu is revelaed inside the veil (I wondered how she got there so fast) and gives stern look to MB. MB is unhappy and shows us her grumpy face (tired of seeing her). Moropant happily puts Tika on Mannu and goes to put tikka on King.

PART 2:

King and Mannu sit for pooja on either side of a curtain . (there is a curtain in the middle)

Tayta pandit says, the pooja is successful and kanya is fully released from Putri dharam into Patni Dharam. MB is mad and is about to leave from there.  Parachi stops her and ask where is she going and she can not do anything against my mannu didi and gives tinga (thumb) I loved parachi '.

After the pooja, everyone leaves. Mannu tells dassi to come out.

Parachi said how did you manage we were worried' We see flashback when dassi was during Parikarma, mannu comes from back and takes her placeMannu says without their help she couldn't do it alone. Dassi says we are your servant we will do as you wish.

Mannu says I have not consider you as Dassi but my saheli..all three dassi are happy.

Moropant comes to mannu and tells her king wants to talk to her but he is not sure what he want to know. Moropant says make sure you are behind the curtain during your conversation as you both cannot see eachother before the marriage and goes to bring the King.

(The back ground music they play for mannu and ganga is so beautiful)

Part 3: there was no voice in video this morning....so added the following ( It was extremly hard to translate this part as IT was pure hindi...sorry for mistake)

King comes to talk to mannu. Mannu greets him then he greets her back.
Kings says, I have  ulghan (worries) and I thought you might have answer. Mannu says, I will try to see if I can find solution for your ULGHAN..
King continues that I had gone to capture him and we had sword fight. During the fight he said attacking you was his mistake and he was repenting for his action. Furthermore he also help dassi to run away from his prison. Mannu says he might have change of heart.

Part 4 :

King ask how can one have change of her. Mannu says one dacoit can have a change of heart due to circumstance. Rajan should not think about the problem but he should think about the solution. Kings ask her how did she know all of these. She says she has seen her BABA thinking of solution in a wise manner. Her Ajuba and Tayta Guru are her inspiration

King says he is happy after having a conversation with her and ask pemission to leave. Mannu says Maharaja please give me your hanf. King puts his hand forward under the curtain. Mannu ties dagga on it and says you gave me your SIDDHIKABACH (locket) for my protection. I am giving you this thread (dagga) for your protection. King is in awe

MB is shocked to see mannu tieing daaga in kings write and shows ends in Split screen of MB King and Mannu..

sorry for any mistake.

Edited by anna44 - 14 years ago
it was so irritating that mau and ganga are talking first time in jhasi and no audio for that video...so disappointed
it not only me then...

Thanks my dear friend for posting the update. I simply love this story.. Hope rest of the IF members start watching this soon and participate in discussions soon..

MB is really annoying... I know she will become one of Jhansi queen biggest supporters later on but in the meantime, it is so annoying.
LOved prachi today
Thanks for putting in the effort for the updates. I wish more memebrs watch this serial and then participate here.

I loved the dialogue which Mannu says about Lord Krishna. Can someone see the video of that and put it here?

I know the words but not the exact dialogue and wud love the original words be put here.
I like both convo as it rised repect for manu in gangadharrao's mind
Edited by shruja - 14 years ago
Originally posted by jkrfan

it was so irritating that mau and ganga are talking first time in jhasi and no audio for that video...so disappointed
it not only me then...

Hey this is not their romantic meeting so they didn't played any audio
but they played while manu put god raksha thread on gangdhar rao's hand
Thanks a lot for the updates..

Its such an awesome serial.. no rona dhona .. straight to the point.. Love it
thanku anna..i missed the epsde...wud definately watch mannu n kings convo though..tat cant b missed...im wondering 2 no1 mentionned abt the lovely tune played on the king n mannu..the classical background score...its indeed beautiful..i hve requested in the helpdesk bt the forum as usual sleeping..its gud 2 see like me thyr  many who loves it n wants 2 b a part of discussion..anyway thanx dear