Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: -Alina-

@bold: Well Vandy di We have already discussed it soo many times...and now I'm confused !!! I mean now I don't understand what I want to watch him playing!!! I guess Harshad ko jo bhi jaise bhi show millaye ga he will rock in it...so mere liye kuch bhi chale ga !!! lolxx

luv Alina

Well

i know that alina....we'll accept him in anything...but if creatives do trespass these FC'S then plzz listen...this time i want harshad to really experiment a lot with clothes...ye nahi ki wek cheez pehna diya toh maheeno tak bhool jao😡(read polo neck tees in sweltering heat of mumbai😡) bechare mere hc ke neck mein rashes ho gaye honge😭😭😭😭

this time like a normal guy he should wear suits and shirts to office(with folded sleeves of course😍)
tees and pj's at home(occassionally white kurta will do wen he's talking to the moon😍)
and sherwaani's for functions

i hope u get this clear!

baaki list i'll keep updating as i remember😳
vamdy
VandyP thumbnail

@bold: wait a min...its that the name of the new serial in which HC is suppose to be playing main lead???? Shit man !!! Really???? Wow I can imagine HC in white posing towards the moon....Hayeeeeeeeeeee can't wait to see it *dreams*

luv Alina

yes alina....harshad in white....😍bathed in blue light😍staring towards the moon😍

and with the rainy season around the corner i do not mind him drenched witth that perfect waterfall along his jaws😍😍
vandy
Edited by -vandy- - 14 years ago
VandyP thumbnail

Hey Vandy di...this time you are hoping for the wrong thing !!!!
Ekta and her fundas are just&^*^*^(*&(*&*^^^&^%&^$^%......so yeah she would be applying those formulas for this serial too,so like her all serials I guess this new show would be ending in drunk main lead along with Chandarmukhi...lolxxxxx...I really really wish this time Ekta does something more different !!!!

luv Alina

alina devdas would be a big  i just can't stand that character😡
plus that story had a sad ending....nooooo.....i want a happy ending.......
i want harshad to be a perfect lover boy in his next show😍
vandy

VandyP thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soaps1

Devdas? Why Devdas? I think it would be a cheerful sort of a character ... as Harshad said he does not want to do rona dhona kind of role  ... it might turn to that later on but for first few months atleast it would be cheerful, happy go lucky sorts i think ... rest BT knows best 🤣

tere liye biggest bar of fruit n nut nadia if its true.....
u know i do not want him to be serious introvert types like prem...he should extrovert....just go ahead and do things...😳

omg...we are discussing so much....i just can't wait for harshad to get back on screen!😍
vandy
VandyP thumbnail

Originally posted by: purvimeh

Hey..............Harshadians,

vandy ki bachiiiiiiiiiiiii tu wapas aa gayi........ *hugs* kitna tenu miss kiya...😆..Hey But how r u feeling now.. R u up & running or still resting?

But am glad u had to go... warna u too wld be tearung ur hair off at the madness.. Fed is understatement these days....& Insanity is at its peak....*shkes head*..... 😆 ...................

Nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii devdas kahan se aaya bhich main...... look at the positive side....... i wldld not want HC to do a that kinda role..BT.. may have sumthing like the movie jaane tu ya jaane na.......   that the closets i think.. But again EK is good at bringing in new stories so m sure whateevr this wld be wld have diff concept altogether....but sadly though in the end they all land up to Saas Bahu saaga...........

missed you too purvi...🤗

naaa...can't run around...it hurts
but no resting too...i'm back with my daily routine of beiong at fc wenever i can sneak in😊

haa i was reading thru previous pages....chalo i wasn't here otherwise i would've really given people a piece of my mind...esp at that time wen mood swings were growing on me!😆😆😆😆😆

nahi it was just a thought purvi...u know i connected it with childhood love...
i'll be the happiest if its not like devdas....😊

umm saas bahu saga nahi hoga...i'm sure of that😊coz this time harshad himself said he didn't want to do rona dhona😳
vandy
VandyP thumbnail

And i also am unable to understand till date what exactly people in India like to watch ... i mean which show or what kind of a show is guaranteed to be a hit? Will a show with bit of comedy work or a total serious one? Do they like rona dhona or what? Cause all the show that are on top are full of rona dhona

The concept of childhood friendship turned into love does seem interesting to most of us ... but how they handle it to cater to the taste of viewers who make TRPs remains to be seen

u know nadia...
these few weeks i actually checked out a few hit shows to understand exactly wat people want to see!
and according to wat i saw was...people like shows which are more realistic!and they like to see things where they can compare their lives and say i'm in a better situation...believe me!🤔
pavitra rishta is a perfect eg.......

wenever i see the leads mother in law.....i always comment...yeh ek typical mother in law hai...and feel happy mine is wayyyyyyyyyyyyy better....i in a better position than archana although even i've faced problems like her.....many women(who actually are the trp contributers) say the same thing!

take yeh rishta....i cry at its pace....but they show day to day things in such details that people like watching it....
na ana is des is also the same.....or for that matter balika badhu.......

u know desh was in top five till they maintained continuity.......the moment tracks were left unsolved.....or incomplete...people get bugged!!

so creatives should make sure that the next show of harshad is more close to reality......and no track is left in between....plus an important thing is to keep some happy epis in between epis....one can use that time to make way for next plot.....but happy moments are a must!
vandy
VandyP thumbnail

🤣🤣🤣 what makes you think if there is no chandarmukhi people will stop spamming? 🤣🤣

yaar they better stop spamming.....
VandyP thumbnail

True Purvi but do the younger ones make TRPs? Its really weird even KDMHMD had mostly younger audience and atleast in the beginning it did get good TRPs (except the initial start) so its really difficult to tell what sells and i think it was the younger audience that turned away once they decided to show Prem dead in the soap because they were not prepared to see the same old stuff of leads dieing and returning and later the saas bahu drama was not recieved well either and hence the TRPs fell  ... so if the target is again the younger audience they will really have to think of out of box ideas and not the typical stuff. If the target is older viewers then what sort of rona dhona will work for them has to be decided too 🤣 But one thing is for sure no audience likes stories that make no sense  ... KDMHMD's fall  is a proof of that.

Hoping for the best lets see if EK takes it as a challenge to get back her viewership of star plus then she can do wonders ... if not Help us God 😆

nadia...u r right...younger audience doesn't contribute to loyal trps.......
even if its a love story there should be something which will keep the older generation glued(dj was there in desh...she was a perfect entertainer..)

omg.....now i understand!!!

u know....agar vamp strong hogi toh the show does well!!!!!!!🤣
oh yes....they neeed a very good vamp in harshad's next show...yes a good vamp is all we need for great trps!!🤣🤣
vandy
Edited by -vandy- - 14 years ago
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I agree vandy more than anything else i think its the jumps in story telling that make people give up and move on ... anything that does not make sense is very hard to accept ... oh and can i have Cadbury almonds instead? Don't like fruits and nuts much 🤣
-Alina- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Good Morning Harshadians !!!
How you all are doing???
Vandy di,Anu di, Priya di(where is she),Nadia, Purvi, Misty di and everyone...I guess you all have started to daydream about HC's new role !!!!..Hai na??

Well I don't know it would be Devdas type or not....but yes I wish to see HC playing something like that !!!!!!!
Anyway, did we get anything confirm??? I'm dying to hear something about HC !!!!

luv Alina

Edited:
I just noticed that this was my 3000 post and now I'm finally IF-Dazzler !!! Wow*dancing*

luv Alina

Edited by -Alina- - 14 years ago