Users

Frequent Posters

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: -vandy-

she was talking abt harshad nadia😳

I know she meant Harshad thats precisely why i went 🤣🤣🤣

Oh i too was thinking about listening to chand chupa badal mien ... but i don't want to imagine too much till we get a confirmation 🤣🤣Edited by Soaps1 - 14 years ago
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Soaps1

I know she meant Harshad thats precisely why i went 🤣🤣🤣 Oh i too was thinking about listening to chand chupa badal mien ... but i don't want to imagine too much till we get a confirmation 🤣🤣

y 🤣🤣 this???

don't u find him hot and handsome?😳😳😳

well in hindi there's a saying"behti ganga mein haath dhona"😆😆

isiliye till u get a confirmation party away to glory....uske baaad ttoh fights hi fights honge...
kabhi promos ke liye.....kabhi kisi aur cheez ke liye😆😆😆😆
neways listen to the song....its a beautiful one!
vandy
Edited by -vandy- - 14 years ago
Soaps1 thumbnail
Arey i went 🤣🤣🤣 cause i loved the way she connected "sabar ka phal" with Harshad 🤣🤣

Yea if the show starts in june it means this year at SPA we will have nothing to do ... poor us unemployed 🤣🤣
VandyP thumbnail

Arey i went 🤣🤣🤣 cause i loved the way she connected "sabar ka phal" with Harshad 🤣🤣

Yea if the show starts in june it means this year at SPA we will have nothing to do ... poor us unemployed 🤣🤣

oh...sabar and harshad have always been together nadia......
kabhi sabar karo for prem to be back....kabhi kuch toh kabhi kuch😆😆😆😆

yes this year we'll have proper summer vacations....no kaam🤣🤣
vandy
Soaps1 thumbnail
yea no extra kaam dhanda this summer 🤣 May be we wil spam SP for harshad's performance in SPA, which we will have anyways hopefully  ... you see can't sit idle 🤣🤣
-Alina- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Yea Alina even i am waiting for confirmed news ... specially with all the hangama people are creating about casting additi opposite to him, EK ka koi bharosa nahi ... she has big ego 🤔 So yea till we get a confirmation nothing is confirmed

Even i am hoping and praying that whatever happens is best for Harshad

Hey Nadia !!
Same here dude...I'm just praying whatever happens it should be good for Harshad !!!
whether he is in the show or not...or with whoever  he is pairing this time...the thing which we all care is that....it should be good for Harshad !!! And that's all !!

luv Alina
-Alina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -vandy-

yes alina...
as per the latest teaser....bebo will either go off air or will be shifted to afternoon slot......
so 10 pm will be free fior this new bt show.......
thank god this timing suits you...i guess prii ko bhi suit karega....only anu will have probs😭
alina trust ekta....not her creatives😆😆😆
they create problems😡
the news was posted on pg 87.....check it out😊
btw....wat kind of character u think harshad will be playing in this show?
vandy

@bold: Well Vandy di We have already discussed it soo many times...and now I'm confused !!! I mean now I don't understand what I want to watch him playing!!! I guess Harshad ko jo bhi jaise bhi show millaye ga he will rock in it...so mere liye kuch bhi chale ga !!! lolxx

luv Alina

Well
-Alina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Anusha-

Hey Alina Bacha How r u dear *squishy Hugs*

Enjoy alina after al exams katam hua na😆..Hey Alina even we are happy to see Vandy di back😃..Still no official confirmation on Harshad doing the show Alina ..we have to wait for some more days but it is almost confirmed that HC is part of New show " CHand Chupa badal Mein " ..we will again see HC in white shirt standing in moon lit😳😳😆

Hiya Anu di *HC HUGS*

Well no my all exams are not over yet.....so I guess I'm only available till this Wed..after that I wud be busy in preparing for my board exams......

@bold: wait a min...its that the name of the new serial in which HC is suppose to be playing main lead???? Shit man !!! Really???? Wow I can imagine HC in white posing towards the moon....Hayeeeeeeeeeee can't wait to see it *dreams*

luv Alina
VandyP thumbnail

yea no extra kaam dhanda this summer 🤣 May be we wil spam SP for harshad's performance in SPA, which we will have anyways hopefully  ... you see can't sit idle 🤣🤣

nadia...we will definitely be getting his performance at SPA...as it'll be the best way to promote the new jodi of star plus.....i think the audience will love to see harshad dance with the new girl😳

socho after almost 2 years you'll have a new and hit jodi😊
vandy
VandyP thumbnail
hello and a very good evening to one and all....
dekho i'm here....breaking all rules of not being on net on weekends(gosh...u can really emotionally blackmail hubby's if u r sick😉😆)

hmm.....i was thinking....yes even i thinkwith the help of shabnam of course😆😆😆
childhood love....maturing into adulthood romance....are we going to see another devdas or wat?

nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

i don't want harshad to play a person who's turns into a drunkard later on

plus there'll be chances of parallel lead too(in the form of chandramukhi)

oh no.......
phir se we'll have people spamming to cast ag in the same show......

god i hope this time ekta is not inspired from this thing
vandy
Edited by -vandy- - 14 years ago