Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Alina- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: -vandy-

i know that alina....we'll accept him in anything...but if creatives do trespass these FC'S then plzz listen...this time i want harshad to really experiment a lot with clothes...ye nahi ki wek cheez pehna diya toh maheeno tak bhool jao😡(read polo neck tees in sweltering heat of mumbai😡) bechare mere hc ke neck mein rashes ho gaye honge😭

this time like a normal guy he should wear suits and shirts to office(with folded sleeves of course😍)
tees and pj's at home(occassionally white kurta will do wen he's talking to the moon😍)
and sherwaani's for functions

i hope u get this clear!

baaki list i'll keep updating as i remember😳
vamdy

Clear???? You know what I'm already daydreaming theses things !!! Oh Man I'm loosing again !!!! *hides*
But the way you have explained me Vandu di...you know what I think EK and her creatives should take tutions from you...phir toh everyone would be happy over...hai na harshadians??? lolxxxx

Anyway Harshad will Rock it for sure.....I just wish this time they have something more good than kis desh...though it was my fav serial but this time I want HC to do something more different than that...what say??

luv Alina

purvimeh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Soaps1

True Purvi but do the younger ones make TRPs? Its really weird even KDMHMD had mostly younger audience and atleast in the beginning it did get good TRPs (except the initial start) so its really difficult to tell what sells and i think it was the younger audience that turned away once they decided to show Prem dead in the soap because they were not prepared to see the same old stuff of leads dieing and returning and later the saas bahu drama was not recieved well either and hence the TRPs fell ... so if the target is again the younger audience they will really have to think of out of box ideas and not the typical stuff. If the target is older viewers then what sort of rona dhona will work for them has to be decided too 🤣 But one thing is for sure no audience likes stories that make no sense ... KDMHMD's fall is a proof of that.

Hoping for the best lets see if EK takes it as a challenge to get back her viewership of star plus then she can do wonders ... if not Help us God 😆

Soapy........only EK & Creatives now will have to think out of the box to get us what we had sumthing like KDM.. cos it was out of the box luv story & that how TRP's were made.. I think even the older generations are done with Saas - Bahu saaaga.. so if Bt has to generate TRPs she better do sumthing this time & stick to it......

Vandy, Alina....... Where Anu thee days...... Vandy good to see u back to routines... that a very good sign.. & Back to FC 😃 .... Lol........ Its always been a vamp in any BT show that has got the TRP's running.. & Bt Main Vamp na Ho not possible.. vandy Ttrue again thought the pace of certain serials are slow & showing day in & out gets to TRps... but how long.. they too are now slipping of the chart............ Balika Vadhu concept itslef is diff with a message to the media... so BV sticks to the chart.......sighhhhhhhhh lets w&w now.. pehle kusch khaar to aane do......pata nahi kis gali chand chupa hai......😃 Edited by purvimeh - 14 years ago
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I agree vandy more than anything else i think its the jumps in story telling that make people give up and move on ... anything that does not make sense is very hard to accept ... oh and can i have Cadbury almonds instead? Don't like fruits and nuts much 🤣

yes nadia.......
my mom an avid daily soap watcher gets really irritated if a track is left incomplete and creatives keep jumping...she gave up watching desh wen the whole veera nihaal track was left unsolved and creatives had developed a habit of jumping from one to the other!😡

well nadia is fc pe toh wahi milega jo hc ki pasand ho....we need to get his approval for cadbury almonds u know😉🤣i myself am waiting for  cadbury 5 star approval🤣...i just hate nuts of any kind🤢aur chocolate mein toh they just turn me off!
vandy
VandyP thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Alina-

Good Morning Harshadians !!!
How you all are doing???
Vandy di,Anu di, Priya di(where is she),Nadia, Purvi, Misty di and everyone...I guess you all have started to daydream about HC's new role !!!!..Hai na??

Well I don't know it would be Devdas type or not....but yes I wish to see HC playing something like that !!!!!!!
Anyway, did we get anything confirm??? I'm dying to hear something about HC !!!!

luv Alina

Edited:
I just noticed that this was my 3000 post and now I'm finally IF-Dazzler !!! Wow*dancing*

luv Alina

hey alina...sabse pehle congrats for dazzler status😊😊😊😊
naa re we didn't get any confirmation as yet.....god knows wen will that day come.......
priya is god knows where...haven't been able to contact her since i came back! no reply to off liners too!
vandy
VandyP thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Alina-

Clear???? You know what I'm already daydreaming theses things !!! Oh Man I'm loosing again !!!! *hides*
But the way you have explained me Vandu di...you know what I think EK and her creatives should take tutions from you...phir toh everyone would be happy over...hai na harshadians??? lolxxxx

Anyway Harshad will Rock it for sure.....I just wish this time they have something more good than kis desh...though it was my fav serial but this time I want HC to do something more different than that...what say??

luv Alina

i'm ever ready😃😃😃
btw stop day dreaming and get back to studies...we need our doc all set wen harshadians keep dying seeing hc on screen in his new show!😉😆
it will definitely be different and good alina coz hc himself said he's waiting for something way better than desh and prem.....😊
vandy
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Mey roun ya hanso ... karoun mey kiya karoun 🤣🤣🤣
VandyP thumbnail

Originally posted by: purvimeh

Vandy, Alina....... Where Anu thee days...... Vandy good to see u back to routines... that a very good sign.. & Back to FC 😃 .... Lol........ Its always been a vamp in any BT show that has got the TRP's running.. & Bt Main Vamp na Ho not possible.. vandy Ttrue again thought the pace of certain serials are slow & showing day in & out gets to TRps... but how long.. they too are now slipping of the chart............ Balika Vadhu concept itslef is diff with a message to the media... so BV sticks to the chart.......sighhhhhhhhh lets w&w now.. pehle kusch khaar to aane do......pata nahi kis gali chand chupa hai......😃

purvi balika badhu will loose its charm very soon as its set for a leap in june......the child actress was its trp gainer...minusthat....lets see wats in store for viewers...
and yes we need a good vamp in our next show of hc...wat abt tasneem again...😆
vandy
VandyP thumbnail

Mey roun ya hanso ... karoun mey kiya karoun 🤣🤣🤣

kyu??
kya ho gaya?
has the confirmation come with some "good" package???/
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -vandy-

kyu??
kya ho gaya?
has the confirmation come with some "good" package???/

Nothing yaar ... just read something funny on FB ... can't post here 😆 Anyways we are having a season 2 of KDMHMD 🤣🤣🤣 I just don't understand one thing though did they leave anything to make a season 2 with? 🤣🤣 
purvimeh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Vandy.......

I know with the leap it will looe it charm... but hey u never know.. NV has generated Trps till date am sure they wont pick any aira gera nathu gera... for the leap... sigh.. true Lets w&w...whats in store...