Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: smitha80

What's with kicking lol really?He being her husband should be able to make her  understand again.He will be angry yes but then we would see him blaming himself for these eventsAnd then there is miscarriage.WOuld it really look good if he without being sympathetic towards her just kick her out(though her fault).WHat kind of solution is that?And what does that make Ranvir?A great human being?!

I want Ranvir leaving it to Ragini to do what she needs to, to get together with her sister.But it looks like he will be the one again to bring them together.

I think its the NAITIK effect.... although I dont think he will push her out of the house... that is very unlike Ranvir.

I think Ranvir shouldnt leave it to Ragini....Ragini did not prove herself to be capable to be left alone to her own judgement. She must proove herself before that priviledge...

Ofcourse...Ranvir's anger on Ragini would be practical.

Ragini did nothing to get Ranvir out...literally. And the miscarriage was sad, but it was her fault ... and the whole thing was too much thought about in IF than in Rajvansh house really!...

Ragini seems to have gotten over it herself.... she is ready to move ahead. But it seems she is still busy with her own life, and gives almost a damn to Sadhna.

Perhaps when she knows it was Sadhna who got Ranvir out....she will give a loud cry and hug Sadhna... as usual...Sadhna will be forgiving...

Ragi's character really went down recently...I dont think its anything good... Realising now is worse than not realising at all... whats the use?... she didnt pass the testing times!

Originally posted by: RagvirSoulmates

@suresh555 even i m sad abt suddent change in character of our sweet lovely ragini but tht dosent mean she hates sadhna...wo sirf sadhna se naraaz hai  but deep inside her heart she luvs her alot just like alekh who is angry with sadhna but deep inside his heart he loves saddhna....Ragini always gave sadi luv of mother which sadi was deprived of ..........n yes  i m sure one day  it will b ragini  who will eventually change d attitude of her mom n vasu towards sadi

I think Ragini does not hate Sadhna ... Ragini is more 'indifferent' and formal to Sadhna. And this narazgi is not justified ... plus throwing away an innocent orphan in the middle of Agra street in winter.... she didnt like it that Mamaji gave Sadhna shelter....we know this from the scene when Sadhan first time came to Sharma house and saw Sadhna. This crosses the line of Narazgi.

Ragini always gave Sadhna mothers love?....I sincerely doubt this!... the FB scene shows completely otherwise. Maybe she was Sadhna's best friend....but never Sadhna's mother. Infact I feel the person to qualify for being both mother and father to Sadhna was Mamaji.

I also feel that Sadhna infact have been more like a mother to Ragini ... and Mamaji the gracious father. I sincerely think that Kaushi spoiled a very bright daughter in Ragini. Ragini was good naturally. She had a bright heart....Kaushi did her best to ruin her. Kaushi is not a mother...she is a person who is selfish. She doesnt even think that this will ruin Ragini and bow her head in shame soon oneday!

Kaushi doesnt help her daughter like Nani ji helps Kaushi. Nani ji is much better a mother.... she tries to keep her daughter's house intact. Kaushi tries to break her daughter's house....
Edited by Crimson_Sky - 14 years ago
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
What do you mean by kicking out?, if Sadhna slapping Ranvir or telling lies would be out of the character, being Ranvir slapping Ragini or kicking her would be more than out of character, give me a break, there is no way of Ranvir to do this, it would be truely out of character, beside this doing such things never solve any matter, but make the matters much worse, better to take it in much mature way.............

Maan lo he beats or kick Ragini, would it make Ragini loves Sadhna?, no, but it would make her hates her, he is not fool to do such things, he should make her realise her mistake, but not in such way, no way of such way................
Edited by farislove - 14 years ago
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wasn't it the lawyer who got Ranvir out of jail on bail?I haven't watched Bidaai for many days now,did the lawyer meet the goon and found out what happened?is that why the bail was approved?

As far as Ragini doing nothing,once again its sheer injustice!Nothing more to say on this,really!

Originally posted by: smitha80

Wasn't it the lawyer who got Ranvir out of jail on bail?I haven't watched Bidaai for many days now,did the lawyer meet the goon and found out what happened?is that why the bail was approved?

As far as Ragini doing nothing,once again its sheer injustice!Nothing more to say on this,really!

Rakesh was told by Navin to lie in court. He was also kept in guard. He was promised money...so he was prepared to lie. However Sadhna came into the hospital at night... risking her own security... and motivated Rakesh to speak the truth and let Ranvir free, even if he does not take Navin's name!

Rakesh didnt agree at first...but his wife cryed alot and told how much Sadhna did for them...and his son stole some bread or smthing....and Rakesh's yes opened.

Later today Rakesh came again to Sadhna and told her how she changed Rakesh from a goon to a good man....and he will always be indebted to her.
😳

Rakesh told truth in court and Ranvir was free.... the lawyer did the paper works well...
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
@crimson_sky
You are very right! Kaushi is solely responsible for all these... I feel its just Kaushi's sins that made Ragini see this day....Ragini was so simple and innocent, she could misunderstand but never had a characteristic that would lead her to hate anyone...its Kaushi's sins that is making Ragini see this day...I am wondering how Kaushi will comfort Ragini, when Ragini realises that her entire thought process in this crisis was blocked and her mother did nothing except to give her wrong advice....
actually I was making a topic about this aspect and then I read your reply... Thanks for encouraging me to go ahead with this topic...
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RagvirSoulmates

@suresh555 even i m sad abt suddent change in character of our sweet lovely ragini but tht dosent mean she hates sadhna...wo sirf sadhna se naraaz hai  but deep inside her heart she luvs her alot just like alekh who is angry with sadhna but deep inside his heart he loves saddhna....Ragini always gave sadi luv of mother which sadi was deprived of ..........n yes  i m sure one day  it will b ragini  who will eventually change d attitude of her mom n vasu towards sadi

Thanks, I used to love Ragini's character and always felt for her. I thik the only way Ragini's character would be redeemed for me would be if she herself realizes what she has done to Sadhana and makes it up to her. I honestly doubt that it will turn out this way. I think Ranvir will intervene and make her realize and that will not help Ragi's character in my books.

I think Sadhana has lost a lot more recently than what Ragini has. Ragi lost a baby and her husband for few weeks. Sadhana lost a husband, family from both sides, home, respect and a best friend in Ragi. And yet its Sadhana who is apologizing to everyone. Not fair.
Edited by suresh555 - 14 years ago
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I think Ranvir will make her understand Sadhna was not wrong but i hope he wont have a fight with her, she has already had the miscarriage and if he too shows cold shower then she wont be able to take it..her anger will just increase for Sadhna if mami ji poison her minds 

How can someone say she need taste her own medicine by also kicking her out?😲
 She was not the one who kicked her out😕 People like Alekh and Ragini need to understand their wrongs on their own or some good hearted ppl make them understand. Have a feeling she will be more hurt when she realize how wrong she was as thats her nature
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: meli

I think Ranvir will make her understand Sadhna was not wrong but i hope he wont have a fight with her, she has already had the miscarriage and if he too shows cold shower then she wont be able to take it..her anger will just increase for Sadhna if mami ji poison her minds 

She was not the one who kicked her out😕 People like Alekh and Ragini need to understand their wrongs on their own or some good hearted ppl make them understand. Have a feeling she will be more hurt when she realize how wrong she was as thats her nature

Not only understand but repent and make sure that they dont repeat this mistake again and again...
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: meli

Ragini did not kick Sadhna out but when Mummyji was throwing Sadhna out, Ragini was there..when Mummyji packed Sadhna's things and sent to Maika, then Ragini was there...not only that she arranged Alekh's room after Sadhna's stuff was sent out..so she silently supported Mummyji, this can be anticipate, right?..last but not the least, when Mamaji and Sadhna went to Rajvansh house, Mummyji gave Sadhna and Mamaji two chances..one ,what Alekh had to say and second, what Ragini had to say..both made clear by their actions as well as words that Sadhna should stay away...and if Alekh and Ragini stay at Rajvansh house, so obviously Sadhna needs to go out...So, one cannot defend Ragini saying that she did not kick her out...technically she did not kick her out, but she made sure that Sadhna stays out if Rajvansh house...
Strange!  Sadhna married pagal Alekh and came to Rajvansh house, one reason being Ragini can be the bahu of Rajvanshs whereas Ragini supported Vasu to throw Sadhna out of the Rajvansh house...

cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
...............now it is very difficult to redeem the character of Ragini......she didnot kick out Sadi from the Rajvansh house...but indirectly supported it.............