Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Yeah, i hope Sid realises that he will be in alot of trouble as well Edited by Lennie - 14 years ago
DMGFan-2b-not2b thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: cute_trisha

Yes every thing would change for Sid..cause Armaan will never tolerate THIS..He'll beat Sid black and blue

@ur topic..Yes  I agree Riddhima has gone far.She is very rude..But this is certainly NOT the way to take a revenge..I mean think abt her family. Shanky,Padma..what will they think?The place were she works..How will she go there?I agree going to a jail and beaten up the police is a big thing.I do agree but i am dissappointed by Sid,,I am sorry.He acted like a typical man..

Hmmm.. couldn't help but comment on this.. my perspective is different perhaps because I am older.. yes, men need to exercise more restraint because physically they are stronger so in a physical face-off they have the advantage......and more often than not, they're the agressors.....plus unforunately, in a social set-up they seem to have a upper hand...

But this is not a physical confrontation but an emotional one and I see no reason why a man alone is expected to carry the burden of morality, decency and social  mores. To a guy, his self-respect and social standing is perhaps as important as "izzat" is to a woman ' it's the nature of the two sexes. Women can be as b**y as a guy can be insensitive and brutish, which is what Ridhima has been!

So sadly enough, if she gets paid back in her own coin, she shouldn't cry foul! In fact, I am surprised that she didn't see something drastic coming. If she's going to unfairly dock the guy, ridicule him, publicy humiliate him, get him beaten up and sent to jail, she seriously can't expect him not to do anything!

Plus as Pocahontas said, "Riddz has pushed Sid too far. She needs to be brought back to her senses and that is that. Being sweet is not going to help. She needs a REALITY CHECK"

Edited by DMGFan-2b-not2b - 14 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: DMGFan-2b-not2b

Hmmm.. couldn't help but comment on this.. my perspective is different perhaps because I am older.. yes, men need to exercise more restraint because physically they are stronger so in a physical face-off they have the advantage......and more often than not, they're the agressors.....plus unforunately, in a social set-up they seem to have a upper hand...

But this is not a physical confrontation but an emotional one and I see no reason why a man alone is expected to carry the burden of morality, decency and social  mores. To a guy, his self-respect and social standing is perhaps as important as "izzat" is to a woman ' it's the nature of the two sexes. Women can be as b**y as a guy can be insensitive and brutish, which is what Ridhima has been!

So sadly enough, if she gets paid back in her own coin, she shouldn't cry foul! In fact, I am surprised that she didn't see something drastic coming. If she's going to unfairly dock the guy, ridicule him, publicy humiliate him, get him beaten up and sent to jail, she seriously can't expect him not to do anything!

Plus as Pocahontas said, "Riddz has pushed Sid too far. She needs to be brought back to her senses and that is that. Being sweet is not going to help. She needs a REALITY CHECK"

Thank you so much DMG Fan ( i dunno ur name, ). I am glad that somebody is seeing things from Sid's perspective as well. The guy has exercised quite some restraint but finally , he has been thrown off the edge.

What Sid is NOT right but he is only giving a basic human reaction to all the humiliations and mortification that Riddzie has thrown his way.

yattri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i think sid's gone overboard this time.... i know it was heartless what the girl did.. but after the precap i think sid is taking it to another whole new level..
i feel bad for the girl anyhow.. she definitely does not deserve this :( it was okay upto the verbal abuse but this is sth tht i cant get over..!
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: yattri

i think sid's gone overboard this time.... i know it was heartless what the girl did.. but after the precap i think sid is taking it to another whole new level..
i feel bad for the girl anyhow.. she definitely does not deserve this :( it was okay upto the verbal abuse but this is sth tht i cant get over..!

Sid has gone overboard alright but the credit goes to Riddhima. .....If Riddz has no respect for his his honour and dignity, how can she expect Sid to safeguard her's?
cupid-struck thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Sid has gone overboard alright but the credit goes to Riddhima. .....If Riddz has no respect for his his honour and dignity, how can she expect Sid to safeguard her's?

sid could hav taken revenge from ridz in sum other way and tht would be fair after wht ridz has done......but this...maybe sid has no idea wht indian society is and how big its going to cost ridhima.....or maybe he is heartless enough
DivineDreams. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Armaan or no Armaan , Riddz needs to be taught a lesson and i don't care who teaches it - Armaan, Sid, Yuvi, Umer Bhai!....She cannot make Pasta out of anyone's honour like she made out of Sid's.

Armaan is the ONLY guy who can do that.By not even ruining her image and making his mesaage loud and clear.That's why we say.Armaan can tolerate Riddhima's nakhra's and get her back on track..in a good way
koolaries4 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cute_trisha

Armaan is the ONLY guy who can do that.By not even ruining her image and making his mesaage loud and clear.That's why we say.Armaan can tolerate Riddhima's nakhra's and get her back on track..in a good way

Armaan and Ridhimma's story was different.. It started on a different note and thats why Armaan's reactions towards her were different.. But Armaan from time to time could act thick too - i mean look at the way he handled AN's pair initially; threw abhi in the pool and insulted him and all tht - why? Because they started on a negative note.. I say this because, if AR had met like Sidd-Riddz i am sure armaan would have reacted similarly (revenge track anyone of Armaan?)... so i agree, Ridzz needs to be taught a lesson, and i don't think Armaan's the only one who can do that.. Yes, he can heal ridhimma faster... but a lesson any one can do!!
DivineDreams. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: koolaries4

Armaan and Ridhimma's story was different.. It started on a different note and thats why Armaan's reactions towards her were different.. But Armaan from time to time could act thick too - i mean look at the way he handled AN's pair initially; threw abhi in the pool and insulted him and all tht - why? Because they started on a negative note.. I say this because, if AR had met like Sidd-Riddz i am sure armaan would have reacted similarly (revenge track anyone of Armaan?)... so i agree, Ridzz needs to be taught a lesson, and i don't think Armaan's the only one who can do that.. Yes, he can heal ridhimma faster... but a lesson any one can do!!

I am sorry but even AR's story started on bitter note..Even Armaan was sent of jail cuz of Riddhima...and knowing Armaan he will never do this to ANY damn girl..forget Riddhima...He respects woman and girls.And abt Abhi Nikki well Armaan heard Abhi USED Nikki...So he would get angry..Even if AR met like Sid Ridz thing's wouldn't have been the same cause Armaan is a person who wouldn't take such a huge step like this,He'll take his revenge but in a way where the girl's image isn't ruined.and you know why we are saying Armaan can knock sense in her brain cuz Armaan was the person who did it earlier when she came to know she is adopted.She didn't listen to her father but she realised after Armaan told her 
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Ppz, we will talk about the comparisons on AR -SR story when i write a post on that. Please stick to the topic . I don't want any battle lines drawn here and I mean it.

This is NOT a AR/SR discussion thread. 🤣
Edited by Pocahontas - 14 years ago