Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
The whole sequence today was just ....ridiculous..

I am whacked Poco that u can write about something sooo illogical n it still sounds soo good coming form u...

Me thought it was actually nothing home to write about....but u proved me wrong..

SidRid sequence ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ, Poco consequence๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: koolaries4

I totally agree... we always argue that why cant a woman be equal to a man; in job terms, earning terms and also in intelligence and social status - then why honor? why the double standards now? It would be unfair to apply double standards at this stage!!

I agree, theres this sort of social thingi that if a girl is disgraced, then people 'may' talk more about it - but why worry about people especially if you are on the right path - but this time Ridzie should worry, because she is wrong!! If Sid did take pictures for his own pleasure, or just because Ridzie wounded his 'ego or pride' or it was just some dumb revenge, i would be the first to attack Sid.. but this time, Ridzie hurt his self-respect and dignity, for no reason what so ever.. And a man has to do what he has to do!! And he will, as he needs to teach Ridzie a lesson, and Scores settled as she has been teaching him lessons in inhumanity so far!!

No offence to anyone, that's jusy my opinion.. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Well -said, MJ. As soon as the talk comes of a woman's honour , we all go up in arms but why is a man's dignity and honour considered any less vulnerable than a woman's. Sid has only been humiliated by Riddz till date ... and he has taken it , max to max only hinting at humiliating her. He never DID anything to her. But Riddz is hell-bent on taking out all frustrations on him.....she deserves to be taught a lesson... she must know how it feels to be in Sid's shoes... get humiliated all the freakin' time for no fault of yours.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: eveline

The whole sequence today was just ....ridiculous..

I am whacked Poco that u can write about something sooo illogical n it still sounds soo good coming form u...

Me thought it was actually nothing home to write about....but u proved me wrong..

SidRid sequence ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ, Poco consequence๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Evy, the sequence was illogiical because Riddz and her temper were ridiculous. She needs to be shaken up... she needs to feel again... she needs to be emotionally employed once again. Ek jhatka bahot zaroori hai. ....

The only reason I am up in arms about this post is because I strongly believe that a man has as much a right to seek revenge for the sake of his honour and pride as a woman. Simple.

eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
That is something that I abosultely n totally agree with...

It is a strange phenomenon not only with our but with most of the societies of this modern world...a woman's dignity raises more issues than a man's self respect..

Lots of reasons...wrong or right...for it....maybe the history of women's sufferings...or the extent of it even today...or may be a man's show of a rough n tough exterior...so many more...

Every individual has a right to self respect n dignity...irrespective of gender, color or any other discriminations..period.
maggie131984 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thats why we need Arman back to knock some sense in both of them. When Arman was there, atleast she was in check as she got it back from Arman (not to the extreme she used to take)
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: eveline

That is something that I abosultely n totally agree with...

It is a strange phenomenon not only with our but with most of the societies of this modern world...a woman's dignity raises more issues than a man's self respect..

Lots of reasons...wrong or right...for it....maybe the history of women's sufferings...or the extent of it even today...or may be a man's show of a rough n tough exterior...so many more...

Every individual has a right to self respect n dignity...irrespective of gender, color or any other discriminations..period.

๐Ÿ‘.... I could hug you saying that , Evy. Fantastically said.
๐Ÿ‘
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: maggie131984

thats why we need Arman back to knock some sense in both of them. When Arman was there, atleast she was in check as she got it back from Arman (not to the extreme she used to take)

Armaan or no Armaan , Riddz needs to be taught a lesson and i don't care who teaches it - Armaan, Sid, Yuvi, Umer Bhai!....She cannot make Pasta out of anyone's honour like she made out of Sid's.
cupid-struck thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

seriuosly this happened???this is not soo ridz...cvs r spoiling her character...

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I think after being shot and a major heart-ache, i would think one would change, so i guess Riddhi has but hopefully be able to get past it in time
cupid-struck thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
clicking pics.....that is too far a person can go....sid have his revenge by slapping her or telling wht happened to shanky....or whatever.....but this is too much...he should keep in mind tht...by clicking pics he will ruin his izzath too....i hate this....poor ridz i hope sid comes to know about armaan....and his heart melts