Jan 16th - written update (must watch)

anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Show starts from where we left off yesterday...

Mannu says this is my HAAR (Necklace)...

Mannu sees MB and says the Necklace looks good only to the one who it belongs but not to the others.

MB says who is there?

Mannu says Its HUM.

MB says come from behind the curtains.

Mannu- it is you who do not want to come from behind the curtains, but Manikarnika will never hide behind the curtain and comes to the front MB is shocked.

Mannu touches Haar from MB's neck and says it looks nice on you.

Mannu says, isn't it the same place where you invited me, Oh my mistake you invited me for the evening. I forgot about it while I was following you.

MB says, what you were following me.

Mannu say, today I know the lady who was behind my attack is no one other than you (pointing to MB) and shows her the gold coin. Didn't you take this coin out of my Sagun and gave it as token to firangi... What did you give them today.

Mannu says I can not believe that a woman can be so bad...

MB says she won't understand the life of poverty as she was born in the wealthy family...MB continues saying her mother did not know who her father was and she did not know when she become Moti Bai from Moti then One day Ganga dhar King came to her life as an angel and loved her and she love him back. She said, she did all of these to get him, Maharaj is mine and will alwaays be mine.

Mannu says she does not believe her. You never loved him truly, if you did then you will not join hand with his enemies. The woman like you can never be a good wife nor a good premika. Do you think you will obtain King like that. By helping evil Firangi did you think you will gain Kings love, before you know these Firangi will back stab you then you will have no where to go. You are deceiving your mother land for that evil Firangi.

My father says people give their life for their loved one but you are taking a life of your loved one.

MB says everything is fair in love and war. MB says you are suspecting my love. Mannu says same on your love. If you have told me your feelings about the king I will have remove myself from you but now it is too late...Manikanika will never forgive you for this APRADH (SIN) of you. If you do any neech harkat (bad things), you will have to face me.

MB says she will see...MB says I will not let this marriage happen...

Mannu says her fate has brought her into Jhansi it is God wish that she will marry king and this marriage have been blessed by Durga Maa (the locket given by king), her father and Ajuba...MB says - manikarnika will not change the fate of Jhansi but MB will then suddenly King comes in saying who will change whose fate...both ladies are shocked MB takes the Necklace off of her neck...

Mannu hides her face in veil..

MB says this dassi told me that hone wali mallika is not in Durga wali palace...

Kings says this is impossible she is good girl grown up under the care of King Bazzi Roa and Moropant...Mannu is happy hearing from King's mouth..

King ask dassi (mannu) who send you here to say Manikarnika is not in her palace. Janaki Bai and Lajju comes in saying this must be someone's scheme and chhaal. King ask MB if this dassi is hers. MB says no she is not hers and she has not seen her before, then king tells Janaki bai and laaju this dassi must be your as you guys were not given chance to meet manikarnika then you send this dassi here. King says, Do you know who moropant is..he is a well wisher of King Bazzi Roa, Manikarnika is his suputri (daughter), she will never do anything to hurt his and king Bazzi Roa's respect..lajju said we waited all day and he did not let us meet his daughter.. King stops them saying BAS (showing his hand) and says I will not hear a word against Manikarnika (mannu is smiling)..At the right time you all will see Manikarnika and his face in JAAL (water)

MB says until then we will imprisoned this dassi for giving us false information and she will be locked up until all Rasam will complete (mannu is worrired) King agrees and tells his guard to imprisoned this dassi. MB is smiling..Mannu tells MB remember my word, I will the Queen of Jhansi. Janaki bai says we will have to wait for the rasam to see Manikarnika. MB says, the girl who is just imprisoned is hone wali Mallika of Jhansi...Janaki Bai & Lajju are shocked and Janki bai says wonderful and she is the master of this game and is awaiting for MUKH Dekai ki Rasam. MB puts the same necklace around her neck and says she will complete all rasam and when Maharaja will see my face on pani ka rasam then according to the rasam he will have to marry me he can not say No. MB says she will wear the bridal clothes and she will do saat phere too. Sumer Singh sees the guard taking mannu

MANNU'S PALACE:

Parachi comes to moropant saying Kaka...Where are you going, I already told you she is in pooja. Parachi tries to stop him but fails. Moropant ask where is mannu do you know..Parachi cries saying she do not know and she is gone to see Jhansi.

JAIL:

Mannu is in jail. She is praying to God saying help me to get out of this jail if not her father and Ajuba's reoutation are at stake.

All Hijada's comes singing into the jail. Sumer Singh comes in too...all guard and Hijada's are dancing..Sumer is putting some powered in guards food and all hijada's feed them while dancing and all of them fall asleep. Sumer Singh takes the keys and opens Mannu's jail and takes her out of the prison. Seeing Sumer Singh mannu is happy. Sumer Singh says knew that she will be in danger so he followed her.

Mannu's palace:

Moropant is worried...he ask Tope if Mannu is found. Tope says no, Mannu will never do anything like this and she will come back soon. Tope says lets us not worried and no one should know about this. MB comes along with dassi to the mahel and hears this

Out in the street...SS and mannu are coming but SS hides as they see Firangi. Mannu worries how will she reach the mahel.. Mannu see Horse carriage

Mannu's palace:

MB comes to tope guru and says mallika is not here yet and king is on his way to meet her. She says until Mallika comes she will pretend to be her. Tatya Guru is mad and say how dare you. MB says she has made me bade behen so due to that respect she offered, I am willing to take her place.

Outside Mannu and sumer has reached to the carriage.. Mannu hides inside the carriage and sumer singh leaves.. the carriage takes off. King is on his way to Mannu's palace mannu sees him. King comes to the same carriage where mannu is hiding beneath the sitand mannu is shell shocked..

MB is still trying to convince tatya guru, nana bhau..they denied but Moropant agrees...MB smiles evily... (b--- I felt like slapping her virtually)

Moropant thanks her and leave to welcome king along with Guru and Nana bhau.. MB is happy seeing all of Maharani's custume and jewelry...

All Jantas were chanting..Maharaj Ganga Dhar Roa ki jai...Moropant, tope and nana bhau are tensed but they welcome king..Moropant does king's arati.. Mannu is seeing all of this from carriage as she can not get out due to public......carriage leaves with mannu hidden below..

MB is getting ready with mannu clothes and jewelry ...Evil trio are happy that manikarnika is in prison laughes...and they pity on king

Mannu gets off the carriage and run inside her mahel..we are shown evil MB getting ready..dassi comes and says Maharani people are waiting for you..MB is happy hearing the word maharani... King along with all of his folks are proceeding to the Baitak Room for Rasam..Moropant ask king to take seat. All jantas are throwing flower and are chaniting maharaj ki jai...

MB comes with dassi she has veil on her face and seeing her jantas are chanting Hone Wali Maharani Manikarnika ki Jai.. Moropant is tensed while tatya is praying silently...there is a Veil between King and MB ( King does not see the face)..

Tatya Pandit greets everyone and says Now they will start the rasam with Paan Eating ...King will eat paan given by Manikarnika and he will spit it on gold vessel which symbolize that he will forget his first wife and will start new life..Hearing this Ganga is sad and you can see his pain on his face. Tatya pandit says then he will eat second paan which symbolize that he has accept Manikarnika as his wed lawful wife...Tope, nanabhau, moropant are shocked. Tatya pandit describes the third Rasam of Pani where both bride and groom will see each other in sweet water who ever face groom will see he will marry her...MB is happy hearing this. Moropant says mannu mannu...where are you.. then we see Mannu climbing thru the window and runs to her room...

Tayta pandit tells Mannu (MB in disguise) to feed paan to the king..MB is happy and gives paan to the king to eat....king eats and spits the paan like described by tatya pandit... Tatya pandit ask him to eat second paan then we hear halchaal (noise)...MB looks back then sees Manikarnika coming along with her dassi and MB is shocked while Tatya guru, nana bhau, moropant, Parachi all are are happy and relieve...Mannu gives stern look to MB and it ends there..

Pre-cap: Mannu and Ganga Dhar see each other in sweet panni...must say they look cute..

Overall great Episode it is a must watch episode if you are JKR Fan..

I personally loved all Mannu interaction with MB .
I loved the way how Ganga dhar stand up for mannu and how much he respect her. MB will alway be evil and will try to do anything to make sure the wedding will not be successful ..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnVishtian thumbnail
GREAT! Update Anna! ⭐️
Thank you SO much for it 😊 😊

Yea I agree yaar, Even I felt like slapping MotiBai VERY hard.
Seriously what are they doing? I don't understand because MotiBai is supposed to be one of Manu's friends after on in the show.
If they make her such a hateful character, How will like her later on?

I seriously LOVED Moti Bai's face when she saw Manu standing there looking at her sternly. 😆 😆 😆
chehre ka rang ud gayi thi uski... 😆 😆 😆
I'm excited for the next episode when Manu will make MotiBai get off and take her rightful place.... i would LOVE to see MotiBai's face then 😆 😆 😆
dd.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi Anna - thanks for this wonderful wonderful update.. I was waiting to read your written update.. I simply loved watching this serial and watched it live and Mannus acting was extremely good and like you said MB –urghh  felt like slapping her..Mannu she looked very nice when they showed her image in that water thali.. Very nice serial and hope all IF members will start watching this.. Its a must watch serial where for a change they show a Strong Character in a Woman..  Waiting to see Mondays Episode..

Thanks once again for spending your time to write this update..

saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update dear thanks so much:)
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
You all are welcome..

Thank you  Devika, Rinu and  dd.coolaamirkhanfan-anonymous-saher_90,  for appreciating my work

I will do the writte updated daily as no one is doing .....
naj7 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update..

U r doing a gr8 job.. i just love this show but cannot watch it.. just wait eargely for ur update..

Once again thanks a lot for ur efforts..
sexyindian thumbnail
thank you so much for the detailed update it is much appreciated!!!!