Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*~Princess_K~* thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
omg this book again, I'v heard alot of it, many ppl i know have read this book but I don't think it's my type of book, I don't mean it's bad or something like that hough but I'm not into that kind of....
Signora2 thumbnail
Hey Hazle girl this book is my favourite and will continue to be so. Secondly it is the symbolism that has been used ( surfeit of it) is so enchanting that one has to read over and over again.
The search for the HOLY GRAIL is to first understand the bible is indeed the leitmotiff of the novel. No wonder the novel had adverse reactions.
Dan Brown is also facing charges( court cases etc) for lifting the theme from papers published by two semantic experts. Umberto Eco the italian writer/ professor too has commented on the book.       
hazelgirl thumbnail
signora....well...didn't knew that dan brown is facing charges but i feel whatever he wrote is true coz if u think it logically and put those facts in front and see .....u will notice that things r true.
😛
this book is alos my fav 😛
meha thumbnail
THE DA VINCI CODE!!!
well there are simply no words to describe how nicely written this book is....i just LOVED it......its so suspenseful that once u start u cant put it down untill u finish it......raelly marvelous research work is done by Dan brown!!!!
Well i think basically this novel is based on reality except ofcourse some other stuff so ALL should study this book!!!
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
hazelgirl thumbnail
yeah meha......highly recommended 😛
Signora2 thumbnail
Yes I am a Big fan of Brown, he just brought things out that were there and to put it in a novel is indeed amazing. He researched , now when u research u have reams of papers, u got to sift it and then write it in a manner (brown did all that beautifully) that   facts become a fiction but still are facts that raise questions. It will always give me new meaninig as I complete my studies, u know it is a well written book.
Yes he is facing charges it was in the papers recently.
signora2
lalit1 thumbnail
well the only thing i found true in dan brown was the fifth coingregation by constatine in which he orders reincarnation to be removed from the bible
Signora2 thumbnail
CAn u elaborate on that one? yes christians( one section of the believers) do not believe in reincarnation .
arpita_rox thumbnail
these are not real facts....jesus waz never married...u should read the prolouge...it sayz that the cult iz true n everything put not the facts...dont ofrget it iz a fiction...so read it through a readers perspective and through the religions perspective...
but the buk ROCKED!!!
hazelgirl thumbnail
arpita..its not fiction.read the book u will understand 😛