Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Nishitah512

πŸ˜† Oh yeah, they used to walk in the middle of the road with the wind blowing in their face so that their long tresses could fly all over the place. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

tht was a regular feature with all the tulsis n parvatis and prernas and kashishs...they never cared for their husbands, only their families...and there was a strange pattern with all these courples..even happening with archana and manav..when they seperate they start loving each other, when t hey're together there r only misunderstandings b/w them 🀣 kya yaad dila diya yaar
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Whatever Ritu...which self respecting girl would want to stay back. he also said that if she went, is ghar ko shanti milegi or some such crap 😑

Nishi Akshara didnt leave beacuse of her self respect but because she thought Naitik doesnt want her any more for his & his family's happiness....so her reason was again SELFLESS 😑...thats the sad part!!

Originally posted by: beautiful16

no ritu i dont thnk naitik will hide tat he asked her to leave... he will take the blame in front of the whole family.. but ya if thy blame akshi in naitik's absence thn koi nahi bacha sakta akshi ko..

daddaji will be the first one to slam naitik πŸ˜ƒ shadi bachon ka khel na hai 🀒
Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks, Charu...hope u feel better soon, yaarπŸ˜ƒ...
I thought this epi was very well enacted...kudos to the leads.  As for the he said, she said, as Chary stated, it underscores how weak this relationship was/is.  But I do think this dialogue between the two was absolutely necessary & critical...a lot was said today that needed to be said well before 2 today.  Today's drama may well be the foundation for them to start anew...IF the creatives handle it right, it could make for a very interesting twist in the tale where the couple, in the reconciliation process, will get to "really" know each other & finally fall in love...It would be best if this happens outside the Singhania house...imo, there is hope yet for this show...😊

Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

tht was a regular feature with all the tulsis n parvatis and prernas and kashishs...they never cared for their husbands, only their families...and there was a strange pattern with all these courples..even happening with archana and manav..when they seperate they start loving each other, when t hey're together there r only misunderstandings b/w them 🀣 kya yaad dila diya yaar

you too were Ekta's shikaar like mee??? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ......4rm the time of KSBKBT, to Kusum, to KZK, KHT, to even PR.......she wont change.....she has ruined so much of happy families....... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ritu_iluvyrkkh

Nishi Akshara didnt leave beacuse of her self respect but because she thought Naitik doesnt want her any more for his & his family's happiness....so her reason was again SELFLESS 😑...thats the sad part!!

😭 Dimri dhakkan needs a whack 😑
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: beautiful16

no ritu i dont thnk naitik will hide tat he asked her to leave... he will take the blame in front of the whole family.. but ya if thy blame akshi in naitik's absence thn koi nahi bacha sakta akshi ko..

ok agreed that he will tell the family that he asked her to leave...then their dialogue will be....doesnt she have some sense not to do this, itna bada kaand kiya baat chupa kar aur uske upar ek aur sharm naak baat....

whatever happens, the bahu is always thrown under the bus
iHeartMoi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

exactly...he said it diplomatically and Aksh was the one who reworded it in her mind and left the house...

any dignified woman would have left the house.... so did akshara... i dint find any fault in akshara, infact, i am happy that she left the mental asylum... but i dunno how they will bring er back.. i m 101% sure that there will be some illogical way of bringing her ack
beautiful16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

it wont happen Sabi....if she left early morning then we should see tomorrow if she will tell her family the truth or tell that she is just there to spend a few days and hope for naitik to come get her....but I dont think she has any more hope left on Naitik

but ritu.. hall k clock mein 12 baj rahe the... means she left in the nite... lets c wat happens 2morw..m desperate to c now... itni bechaini bohot dino baad ho rahi hai...
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

😭 Dimri dhakkan needs a whack 😑

seriously again Akshara could not thnik 4 herself.........bechari had no other option n 4 this the credit goes to DIMRI........... 😑 😑 😑 kyun liya uska naam??? dimaag kharab ho gaya...... 😑 😑