Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RiSha12384 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: 2112ization

exactly.... and why was gay3 upset?? 😲 😲 she must be dancing na that now naitik is all her's πŸ˜•

if the drama queen doesnt create drama ...what will she do? 😲
iHeartMoi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nishitah512

Why do the writers give dialogues like "Main haar gayi hoon"...she is 19 for God's sake...has her entire life in front of her.

wen did she say, "main haar gayi hoon?"
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

i think Ritu, it's a must watch...i wud have liked it if naitik explained her in a better way...tht nandini and mohit's marriage is not possible and why, instead of saying tht maamaji was right πŸ˜ƒ 🀒

he did ask her to go to her maayka and any self respecting female will not stay back..tht was fine...but at least all this drama is better than what was shown in RS other serials..the way Sadhna was thrown out and in swarg narak also the saas is ready to throw her bahu out..

the good thing was tht it was b/w naitik and akshara only...I don't think naitik's family will like it either....but his ego will not let him call her back, nor she should come back so soon....let them BOTH realize their mistakes...i hope they don't show everything in Akshara's favor ONLY and show tht she was right and all others were wrong...afterall mohit is not the right guy for nandu and aksh will be blamed her entire life if she marries mohit...i hope at least NOW NAndini speaks up not only in front of Naitik but in front of her family ALSO..what she was telling aksh the other day..ke mohit is the only one for her.....Nandini will be the catalyst in bringing Akshara back (n i'll not like it 🀒 ) (just like Ranvir is singing Sadhna's bhajans) ...I want naitik n aksh to talk to each other calmly n try to figure out where each of them went wrong..at least something mature rather than circumstancial

I hope so too Charu....I was happy that atleast they spoke to each othr today and not naitik completly keeping a maun vrat and saying nikal jaaoo mere ghar se...but both of them have long ways to go....the sad thing is that they love each other and Naitik also loves her a lot and thats why he is sadder & more angry at her than Mohit or nandini....but because of wht every 1 is saying around him & the whole messed up situation, he cant react appropriately....sad but unfair to Akshara...this separation will be good for them both..

Originally posted by: beautiful16

gay3 ko subah subah kya kaam hota hai naksh k room mein..i dont get it..😑😑😑apna kamra ka raasta bhul jaati hai kya... yedi..i hope ab aur bhadkaaye nahi naitik ko... coz he's goona regret wat he said in the nite...

he didn't expect her to leave..bec. he said IF u wanna go u can go..
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: beautiful16

yeah evn i was wonderng tat..will she go to her house??? wat will she say to thm... baap re m juz thnkng about her situation...its really sad... i hope thy dont show the crap like walkng on the road cryng & sad backgroung song...

that was Prerna n Kashish's best scene....they always used to walk on the sunsan road n background mein any of the movie song which used to become the show's title song....... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
RiSha12384 thumbnail

that's what he's always done and that's what he needs to change...he always reacts for the right reason but in a wrong way..and marriage is not a joke..may be for this day daddaji asked panditji to explain them the meaning of saat pheras "inko shadi ka matlab pata hona chahiye:" πŸ‘ they're still kids...jis parivar ki izzat ka rona everybody is crying, wherez tht izzat when naitik said everything in front of the family ? and when everyone will know aksh left the house..let him understand where he's wrong..

πŸ‘

Originally posted by: ritu_iluvyrkkh

walking walking πŸ˜›...she should have called Bhola bhaiya...why should she torture herself anymore πŸ˜†

she left early morning
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

that's what he's always done and that's what he needs to change...he always reacts for the right reason but in a wrong way..and marriage is not a joke..may be for this day daddaji asked panditji to explain them the meaning of saat pheras "inko shadi ka matlab pata hona chahiye:" πŸ‘ they're still kids...jis parivar ki izzat ka rona everybody is crying, wherez tht izzat when naitik said everything in front of the family ? and when everyone will know aksh left the house..let him understand where he's wrong..

Naitik agreed to what mamu had said the other day about Akshara being the wrong choice. He just reworded it. I am so disappointed with the way he behaved today 😭
LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ₯³Hip hip hooray!!!!  She's out of that nuthouse!!!!!  Yipeeeeeeee.  This guy is a jerk and he says the most hurtful things.  I only hope she stays gone long enough for him to appreciate that he is a total idiot.  And I hope her family feels badly for what they are doing to Nandini and Mohit.  Here's a guy who loves their disabled daughter and they disagree instead arranging a marriage with a man who probably doesn't love her.  They are ridiculous.
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

but again the situation will be played against Akshara na 😑😑...she left the house....and no 1 knows that Naitik asked her to leave...so again she will be blamed for being stupid and lowering the ghar ki izzat even more....Daddaji, G and Co didnt kick her out right???