Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beautiful16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: _charu_

i think Ritu, it's a must watch...i wud have liked it if naitik explained her in a better way...tht nandini and mohit's marriage is not possible and why, instead of saying tht maamaji was right 😃 🤢

he did ask her to go to her maayka and any self respecting female will not stay back..tht was fine...but at least all this drama is better than what was shown in RS other serials..the way Sadhna was thrown out and in swarg narak also the saas is ready to throw her bahu out..

the good thing was tht it was b/w naitik and akshara only...I don't think naitik's family will like it either....but his ego will not let him call her back, nor she should come back so soon....let them BOTH realize their mistakes...i hope they don't show everything in Akshara's favor ONLY and show tht she was right and all others were wrong...afterall mohit is not the right guy for nandu and aksh will be blamed her entire life if she marries mohit...i hope at least NOW NAndini speaks up not only in front of Naitik but in front of her family ALSO..what she was telling aksh the other day..ke mohit is the only one for her.....Nandini will be the catalyst in bringing Akshara back (n i'll not like it 🤢 ) (just like Ranvir is singing Sadhna's bhajans) ...I want naitik n aksh to talk to each other calmly n try to figure out where each of them went wrong..at least something mature rather than circumstancial

Evn i agree charu... thy shud sort out their differences... thy shud talk to each other..& understnd each other.. aise chalta raha to thy wont b happy in their whole life... i want a proper convo betweeen thm like a proper husband & wife.. thy shud accept their mistakes, apologise & thn cum back 2gether..
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aksharanaitik

if the drama queen doesnt create drama ...what will she do? 😲

she will put ghee on the sookhe rotis.........badtameez aurat.........sirf jhooti izzat ke wajah se jeete hai....they care a damn 4 Akshara.... 😡 😡
iHeartMoi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Tafseer

that was Prerna n Kashish's best scene....they always used to walk on the sunsan road n background mein any of the movie song which used to become the show's title song....... 😆 😆

who is kashish??? 😕
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

he didn't expect her to leave..bec. he said IF u wanna go u can go..

exactly...he said it diplomatically and Aksh was the one who reworded it in her mind and left the house...
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tafseer

that was Prerna n Kashish's best scene....they always used to walk on the sunsan road n background mein any of the movie song which used to become the show's title song....... 😆 😆

😆 Oh yeah, they used to walk in the middle of the road with the wind blowing in their face so that their long tresses could fly all over the place. 😆 😆
--Nishita-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ritu_iluvyrkkh

exactly...he said it diplomatically and Aksh was the one who reworded it in her mind and left the house...

Whatever Ritu...which self respecting girl would want to stay back. he also said that if she went, is ghar ko shanti milegi or some such crap 😡
beautiful16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

but again the situation will be played against Akshara na 😡😡...she left the house....and no 1 knows that Naitik asked her to leave...so again she will be blamed for being stupid and lowering the ghar ki izzat even more....Daddaji, G and Co didnt kick her out right???

no ritu i dont thnk naitik will hide tat he asked her to leave... he will take the blame in front of the whole family.. but ya if thy blame akshi in naitik's absence thn koi nahi bacha sakta akshi ko..
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: beautiful16

Evn i agree charu... thy shud sort out their differences... thy shud talk to each other..& understnd each other.. aise chalta raha to thy wont b happy in their whole life... i want a proper convo betweeen thm like a proper husband & wife.. thy shud accept their mistakes, apologise & thn cum back 2gether..

it wont happen Sabi....if she left early morning then we should see tomorrow if she will tell her family the truth or tell that she is just there to spend a few days and hope for naitik to come get her....but I dont think she has any more hope left on Naitik
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishitah512

😆 Oh yeah, they used to walk in the middle of the road with the wind blowing in their face so that their long tresses could fly all over the place. 😆 😆

haan n 4rm top to toe they were shown....i used ti notice their shoes....... 😆 😆 😆 .....what craps Ekta used to show..........thank god its all over now.........
--Nishita-- thumbnail

but again the situation will be played against Akshara na 😡😡...she left the house....and no 1 knows that Naitik asked her to leave...so again she will be blamed for being stupid and lowering the ghar ki izzat even more....Daddaji, G and Co didnt kick her out right???

Hopefully Naitik will tell them that he was the one who asked her to leave 😡 😡 😡