Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Contradiction01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
hearin u frm u again....wow...!! u all r very sweet...!!
keep rockin...!!

loads of luv
radhika aka radz aka radhi
..Maitree.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Shruti!!!OMG......I can't believe shes is here!!!OMG!!!😲
She is soooo cuteee.....LOVE HERπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
its really sweet of shruti to reply like dat....shruti-we both are namesakes....i share youre name too...and my dids name is isha......quite conencidentaly....i love youre show...its very very good.....keep up the good work!!and congrats to youre whole team for doing such a awesum job with the show!Edited by shruti.nil - 14 years ago
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
OMG im soooooooooooo happy tht u actually gave us a message, it's sooooooooooooo sweet of u. I lovee celebs who interact wth their fans.

THanks ALOT and yess im loving the show πŸ˜›
Madiha_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG i cant believe this is really Shruti! I love Rishta.com. I think it is a very intelligently written show, and has a lot of interesting topics that are introduced every week. I just wish that this shw would be air every day instead of only on weekends. That is the only minus factor for me. But otherwise i love all the interactions that go on in the show, and I really love urs and Rohan's characters. They are so damn sweet....!!! I love the show and i hope it goes on to become very popular. BTW, Ive been watching u on tv since Comedy Circus, and i think that u were the best host the show ever had...:);):D

Hope to hear more from u....!
IshaMirchandani thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
hello all,
                Hope you guys are enjoying the episodes...I have a huge favor to ask of you all...its been very disheartening that Rishta has not garnered the kind of response we thought it would get...I guess big changes happen slowly...its very important that people take to the show so that more shows like this will be made...so pleeeeeeaaaaaaaaseeeeeeee spread the word as much as you can and try and get more and more of your friends to watch it.....you guys have been so amazing with all your reviews and fan pages...its a huge boost...i must tell you that after every episode my brother Rishab logs onto India forums to check how you all liked his work...he checks to see which scenes and dialogues were appreciated...and we all discuss your comments on set...i would also request you all to please comment on the Direction and Camera work so Rishab and Anil will also feel appreciated just like Kavi and I do..thanks again for watching
Love you all
Hugs and kisses
ShrutiπŸ˜ƒ
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Shruti.. Nice to see you on I-F..  😊

Rishta.com telecasts on Sunday so that might be a problem for the TRPs.. as if anybody who loves Rishta.com misses it on Sunday as it been a weekend.. they catch it up on youtube.. so even though all who love your show watches the program.. TRPs may be less cos many may be watching it on youtube and not on T.V. as weekend most of the public go out.

Rishta.com is simply superb.. all the team of Rishta.com be it you, kavi, huezeifa, etc all who acts in it are simply superb. Editing is also good and so is direction.. not saying this cos you asked but really it is simply superb. Camera angles taken for each scene and the impact it creates it too good. Background music for each of the sequences is also good.
Everything is good about Rishta.com and it is one of the best serials ever to come on Indian Television.

Keeping rocking Rishta.com.. πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ ⭐️

Maz. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
shruthi!..awesome to see you back here!..yes we are doing our bit to spread the word..but i guess its the timing of the show which is not garnering enough TRP's cos most other channels show movies during that time and its a sunday show..

but we love the all the episodes so far..the story has been fabulous and the acting is top class..the camera work background score everything is great even those little scenes tht play when the credits roll are something different and nice from other shows..

this show reminds me of the american shows i love to watch..there is a fresh feel to it and its light hearted at the same time its very real too.

all the best for everything!

this is one of the best shows on tv now!πŸ‘πŸΌ
Aww...
Shruti thanks for dat msg
We wil deffo try to gain more audiences

Keep rocking

Rishta.com
mz.jess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I just watched the first episode today, and I enjoyed it so much! I'm going to catch up on all of them and i hope sony switches your telecasting day asap : )