Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Contradiction01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
hey shuti...!! glad to cee u bak again...!!
ofocurse we wil try to spread about rishta.com n we'll do watever we can...!!
i had startd dis business sum weeks ago...!! :))
n ppl whom i told r watchin it n jus luvin u all...!!
n ya ur bro rishabh n anil r doin a fab work...!!
i men if d cameras n direction is not proper den actors also can't do nythin...!!
hats off to u both n d whole team of rishta...!!
rishta.com roks...!!

wid loads of luv
radhika aka radz
Davi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Shruti

its really nice  of u to take time to interact with ur fans.

Rishta.Com is a totally awesome show....

i love the whole...u, kavi, kavin, kiren, everybody.
the dialogues r superb....its so fresh & cool
i love the way each episode has new guests
i think isha & her fathers relationship is totally wonderful.

i dont watch much tv but i have to watch rishta'com no matter what.

keep up the great work guys πŸ˜‰ 
mz.jess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ps. Just wanted to say the camera work and direction is awesome. It's soothing to watch compared to other shows!

-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: IshaMirchandani

hello all,<br>               Hope you guys are enjoying the episodes...I have a huge favor to ask of you all...its been very disheartening that Rishta has not garnered the kind of response we thought it would get...I guess big changes happen slowly...its very important that people take to the show so that more shows like this will be made...so pleeeeeeaaaaaaaaseeeeeeee spread the word as much as you can and try and get more and more of your friends to watch it.....you guys have been so amazing with all your reviews and fan pages...its a huge boost...i must tell you that after every episode my brother Rishab logs onto India forums to check how you all liked his work...he checks to see which scenes and dialogues were appreciated...and we all discuss your comments on set...i would also request you all to please comment on the Direction and Camera work so Rishab and Anil will also feel appreciated just like Kavi and I do..thanks again for watching<br>Love you all<br>Hugs and kisses<br>ShrutiπŸ˜ƒ<br>

no problem...it always takes time for a show to catch upo....it will very soon.......the concept is a eniie weenie bit hatke so the saas bahu types may not like it......but dont worry the TRPS will rise soon,many of my classmates specially girla 5rea already hooked on the show!!!i love the camera work etc...my papa said the production quality is excellent....im loving the show...... 😊
kelta thumbnail

First of all, congratulations to the team of Rishta.com for bringing the viewers a very unique and fresh show. You guys are doing an absolutely amazing job! Keep up the good work and viewers are bound to follow! I for one, have been following Rishta.com and MahiWay religiously since it came out. The script, screenplay, dialouges are incredibly realistic with a touch of humour.

P.S. I have recommended this show to my friends and family, and they all love this show. Please don't be disheartened as things that are new and different do take a little time to settle in the audience, but once they do, they stay for a long time. I really hope that Rishta.com gets better TRPs as a lot of people do enjoy this show. Meanwhile, I wish the team best of luck!

- SB 😊
Edited by kelta - 14 years ago
cool_yv thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey cant this be made sticky?

I mean its encouraging to see a lead actor coming on forum.
..:)
IshaMirchandani thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hey guys,
                Thanks once again for all your love and support. Thanks for all the comments you guys keep posting. Just wanted to let you know that you can interact with me and my brother on Twitter. You can follow me on twitter @sethshruti and rishab on @sethrishab...
Keep watching!!!
Thanks for the love
Love and hugs
Isha'didi'/ Shruti
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Shruti.. keep rocking Rishta.com!! The show is doing great. πŸ‘
Edited by -anonymous- - 14 years ago
Hey Shruti

Keep in touch =)
You rock in Rishta.Com

x x
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Shruti,

Great job on the show.. throughly enjoy it!

Best wishes and successes to the team of Rishta.com!