THANK YOU TO ALL THE FANS-Isha/Shruti

IshaMirchandani thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Moderator's Note:
It has been checked, and this account of Shruti is real,,..😳 THis is Shruti aka Isha of Rishta.com

Hi guys this is Isha Mirchandani/Shruti Seth.
Just wanted to let ALL of YOU know that all of us the entire cast, director,DOP and the crew are so overwhelmed with your response. We've all worked really hard to put this show together and your response has made all our efforts pay off.
I've seen my brother Rishab Seth,the writer/Director of Rishta.Com work on the show for 2 long years and its so exciting when you discuss all the nuances of our characters and our interactions and dialogues. Its a huge pay off...believe me.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep watching the show regularly and do spread the word so everyone can finally have some great entertainment on TV.
Final words
A show only becomes a success because of its viewers and I'm sure YOU ALL will make this show a huge hit.
YOU GUYS ROCK!!!
LOVE YOU ALL
On behalf of the entire RISHTA.COM team
Keep watching RISHTA.COM every SUNDAY at 8PM on SONY
Edited by IshaMirchandani - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Omg
Is it really u shruti or m dreaming at this hour??
Aww...

Luv
Gunseerat
..-..Riya..-.. thumbnail
GOSH!!..I can't believe Shruti you actually wrote to us!!..😲..I am sooooooooo very happy to hear from you!!..It feels great that the whole Rishta.Com team values our says and thinking!!..Love each and every one included in making Rishta.Com!..It's one of the best shows ever..!!..Thank you so very much for giving us such a wondeful show and thanks for responding to us..!!..We all are truly over-whelmed..!!..I promise I would keep drooling over this show and especially over Rohan-Isha, our dearest RoSha😳!!..Wish you and the whole Rishta.Com crew all the very best and loads of love!!..

Riya

OMG is that really you Shruti?
So glad you to have you here! Welcome to I-F

Ya we all love your show and your hardwork that you put in onscreen!
I think you are an amazing actor. You act out the most difficult scene so easily. I am really big fan of you ever since Shararat!

Keep the good work up!
Love you loadzzzzzzzzz

ZoaH

x x
Maybe my exam fever has taken over my mind

Really u guyr r doing a fantabolous job!!!
A whole week wait pays off really well
Hmmm......
I jus love those hilarious one liners by rohan

And disciplined yet calm behavior of isha
And
When rohan's ex-mate bullies him up wid just words
..-..Riya..-.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gunseerat

Maybe my exam fever has taken over my mind

Really u guyr r doing a fantabolous job!!!
A whole week wait pays off really well
Hmmm......
I jus love those hilarious one liners by rohan

And disciplined yet calm behavior of isha
And
When rohan's ex-mate bullies him up wid just words

LOVE UR EMOTICONS!!..dey r so cute..πŸ˜†πŸ˜³..and same here..even I think I'm dreaming.πŸ€ͺ.I have got 4 projects lined up n have to submit dem by day after tomorrow..but now I don't knw how wud I complete dem..πŸ˜†

Thanks sashangelz
I knw maybe our minds r boggling!!
Or maybe a midnite dream
Lols
..-..Riya..-.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gunseerat

Thanks sashangelz
I knw maybe our minds r boggling!!
Or maybe a midnite dream
Lols

or maybe we r just day-dreaming..πŸ˜›...though it's not day now..πŸ˜†
i.luv.chocolate thumbnail
Shrutiiiiiiiii !! Welcome on IF !!! Its great to have you hereeeeee !! πŸ˜ƒ

You guys are doing an awesome job in Rishta.com ! The soul reason i started watching the show is coz of you & honestly it was all worth it, the story line , the diligoues, the direction the quality & offcourseeee KAVIIIIIIIIIIIIII 😳 !! Finally there is something unique & diffrent to watch on TV :)... What can be a better show which leaves the viwer wanting more 😳 & thats deinfitly the case with Rishta.com :D

Love you guysss πŸ˜›

Edited by Rema_Ranvijay-S - 14 years ago
Sashangelz u r rite we r dreaming else shruti wud hav replied back
Watsay