Kavi Shastri - Immensely Talented! - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
@Rema: omgggg!! Everything you said...summarizes my feelings for him too....he is just...incredible, I can NOT believe this is his first show...😳 The way he seems so at ease, is just incredible (I've used it twice now😳)

@Riya: omgg! "fire on ice" is one of my favorite phrases to use and it fits him PERFECTLY! 😳

I love that he takes the time to respond back to each and every fan, it truly shows how down to earth he is, and how he's not letting this success go to his head or any of that. He remains rooted and humble which raises his respect in my eyes 😳
Originally posted by indiandoll89

@Riya: omgg! "fire on ice" is one of my favorite phrases to use and it fits him PERFECTLY! 😳

I love that he takes the time to respond back to each and every fan, it truly shows how down to earth he is, and how he's not letting this success go to his head or any of that. He remains rooted and humble which raises his respect in my eyes 😳

It really does suit him PERFECTLY..😳..

And agree with u dere..he has gained even more respect from all his fans by his humble and down-to-earth nature..😊..he doesn't have any starry airs and hope he remains dis sweet forever..😳..God bless him!!..and I too wanna add him in fb..have to knw his correct id before adding just neone n everyone..πŸ˜‰

I hope you're right, and he stays this way for a long time coming, it'll keep his fans VERY happy 😳 I'll pm you his real id 😳
trueeeee he's just way tooo adorable... one of a kind.. i just hope he remains this way all his life.. down to earth n sweetπŸ˜ƒ..

i dunno y i feel he looks a bit like arjan bajwa from fashion(priyanka's boyfrend in de movie), nt xactly thou!

http://www.bollywoodmantra.com/albums/wallpapers/fashion/arjan-bajwa___43808.jpg

does neelse feel so as well, or is it just meπŸ˜•

i so agree with everything u said!

the guy is hot, cute, innocent, full of attitude, n did i say hot?...how can a person have SO many qualities?!..gosh..he's someone to die for!

i agree he does'nt look that good..but his acting..n his style..is just ..wow!

n he replied to you?..lucky!..i'm SO gonna stalk him down now! :P

Yeah yaar he is a really good actor for a new comer and plus he looks good.
i compeletly agree....ive already lost my haert to kavi...... 😍 hes so cutee!!!!!huh.....but also hes a good actor i must say....even though he is and NRI you cant make that out in his acccent....and his acting is preety gud too!
Awesome post Rema .....loved reading it

I m in love with Kavi the actor and Rohan the character ....Both ....and badly in love...

Kavi is a sweetheart and I guess everybody knows that by now ....The way he interacts with his fans ....and specially the way he does.....I don't find him formal at all whenever he is talking to his fans ....and thats the best part about it.....He is not at all uncomfortable while interacting...

and about the character .....aahhhh everything about Rohan is so different and that is what attracted me to him so badly....His style is so different and pretty cute and witty at the same time.....loved his straight forwardness with his clients.....love his relationship with everyone around......and love the way he flirts with his doctor or any girl for that matter...πŸ˜† He is one unique and interesting character.....Love him 😍
aweesoommmmeee post
even i cant stop stalking him on fb :) real nice guy
and rohan suits him so perfevtly or may be he suits rohan
either way the combination is brilliant
i am hooked to rishta.com too!
Posted: 13 years ago
he is a star in making......really we need him in films...