anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Jan 6th...Summary

Sumer Singh is paid by british to kill manikarnika. The manu group is heading to Jhansi and they meet Sumer Singh on the way. Sumer Singh and his sathi (friend) ask shelter saying Sumer Singh and his gang attack them and took all of their stuff and hurt them.

Manu ask Tatya guru to let them join as they are hurt. Manu gang stops at an area for rest and they all are making tents. Pawan (manu's horse) attack Sumer Singh but Manu comes and save him and ask forgiveness saying her pawan has never done such thing before.  Sumer Singh man mixes something on food and all of manu's  people are dizzy and fall asleep including manu, tatya guru, nana bhau and manu's father.

Sumer Sighn comes and takes sleeping manu ...

Parachi is hiding inside the basket and says she is hungry she lifts the top of the basket and sees SS and people carrying sleeping manu...She runs behind them callling mannu didi..
She follows them but she lost them she comes back to the camp and tries to awake the people but no one responds...poor girl is crying and goes into the tent and tries to awake manu's father, nanbhau and tatya guru. She cries suddenly she hears horse's noise and finds her father's right hand man (forgot his name) arriving and was looking for her saying why she le the palace without anyone knowing.
Parachi tells him what happend. He goes inside  and sprinkle water on manu's father, nana bhau and tatya and awakes them.  Hearing manu is missing from parachi tatya leaves in search of manu.

In Jhnasi palace...sevak comes and tell ganga dhar  that the Mallika of Jhansi has been kidnapped by Sumer sing. Ganga is shocked and order to have his horse ready
while the evil trio and british were happy and smiling. 
Prime minsister says Maharaja we will go with their sainki (army) since there is danger for him and leave immediately.

In the jungle, As Sumer singh is about to stab manu, she opens her eyes and is not scare.
Sumer Singh hand is shaking and manu gives him her piece of mind saying he is coward and is attacking her from behind. If he wants manu can fight him.
SS feels insulted and agrees to sword fight with manu.

Jan 7th Summary

Pre-cap: Motibhai is in Dharga walking on the coal asking God to make sure the wedding of ganga will be successful...

In the Jungle:

Manu ask Sumer Singh to attack first. SS says you can not bear my attack.
Manu says you are proud of your bravery then attack. Manu and SS had sword fight.
Manu attack him. Manu tries to put sense on SS to join her and save the mother India from Firangi. Finally Manu wins the fight

Manu tries to make Sumer understand his power and ask him to join her and fight against Firangi. SS attack manu with kanjar but can not kill her and ask her to leave.
Manu denies to leave. SS says Manikarnika I cannot kill the brave child like you and woe on me for being Rajput. Manu touches SS and tores the border of her sari and ties it as rakhie  on his hand. Sumer singh is amazed. Manu says you are Rajput sumer Bhau (bhai)....SS falls on his knees and says Forgive me sister, as I donot want to live my life as Dacoits and you opened my eyes.

Jhansi prime minister and tatya comes with Sainik (army) and surrounds all dacoit and prime minster ask his men to make sumer singh and his friend prisioner. Manu says No leave them alone. Prime minister says, Maharani they tried to kill you. manu lies saying they saved her from jungli animals. Tatya proudly looks at mannu knowing what just had happened.  Sumer Singh says sister I have nothing to offer you and hand her the gold coin. Manu recognize the gold coin and says this was our sagun sent to Jhansi. SS says a lady gave me this as token. Manu says this coin will take me to that lady.

In the camp, manu dad is worried and wonders why God is testing him. then manu arrives with her gang and hugs her father. He ask if she is hurt.  Manu says no and ask tatya guru
how did he know where she is. He points to the basket where parachi is hiding. Manu goes to parachi, parachi says she wants to go to Jhasi with her and ask her to promise that she will take her to Jhansi and will give her new cloth too as she did not bring any .
Prachi and manu hug each other.

Prime minster ask permission from manu to go to jhansi.

In Jhansi, Ganga dhar is in his room and is worried, the sevak comes and tell ganga dhar that mallika of Jhansi is safe and is on her way here. Ganga dhar is happy and looks as manu's portrait.

Ganga Dhar comes to his Royal seat, one fakir comes and says there is a woman walking on coal and is asking God to make sure you are safe and your marriage is successful.
Ganga dhar wonders who will that be, the same sevak says it is moti bhai.
GD comes to Darga where Moti Bhai is, and says you burn your  feet for me. Fakir says I have been in this place for so many years this is the first time I have seen someone doing so much devotion for another person. Moti Bai says I simply want your marriage to be successful. Ganga says Khuda has accepted your prayer and  Manikarnika is safe and is returrning to the place. Moti bhai is shocked and the screen splits inbetween MB GD and mannu and ends.

Tomorrow pre-cap:

Manu arrives in Jhansi and all british Bow down and salutes Moti Bhai comes to  welcome mannu and to place Garland

Sorry for any mistake...Hopefully you all will understand the summary..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
thanks anna44 for teh wonderful and detailed update. Keep it up.... really appreciate it
priyvar thumbnail
Very good update, Kindly post the written update reularly
naj7 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.. Really missed the updates...

Gr8 job