*~* Show Discussion Thread #1 *~* - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by jnawaz

🀣🀣🀣...i just noticed how humongous Karitk looks next to the kids...he like the jolly giant!! omg...thats too funny🀣 but so cute...when he is sitting in class with Chinu...speaking of which...yeh kaunsa naam hai...nickname tak toh tik hai...pyaar se ghaarwale kya kya bulate hai...but school ke liyeh...Chinu...eeks!! πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...lol...bechara...must get teased a lot...i remember in 3rd grade...when Aladdin came out...uff...saab mujhse poochte the..."Jazmin...where is your Aladdin?" ...i used to get so annoyed...aur aab...aab toh mujhe khud aapna Aladdin ka talash hai πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰..

JAZ

jaz...uska naam Tikku hai....nickname jaisa hi par lagta hai gharwaalo ko school ke liye koi achha naam nahi mila....to yahi sahi laga...πŸ˜†
and Kartik bachcho k beech me bhi bada bachcha hi lag raha tha.....

and if u find ur Alladin hume jarur batana...pakke se...ok...

hmmmm...........kartik looked awesome in yest n tday's epi... πŸ˜› 
his smile,big smile was worth watching............looked awesome 😳

here actors look soo good while smilling...bt these ppl wont allow r give them chance to smile at all..........................
Originally posted by cuty_nish

hmmmm...........kartik looked awesome in yest n tday's epi... πŸ˜› 
his smile,big smile was worth watching............looked awesome 😳

here actors look soo good while smilling...bt these ppl wont allow r give them chance to smile at all..........................

correct nisha...three of them hav adorable smiles but creatives are only now giving them scenes to cry or to sad..
are show their smiling face..so we can also smile with them,,,
I loved when PD said Sumans two chachas will take care of her very wellπŸ‘.. Why cruella stil has problem with Suman when she is out of their house😑
Yes Sadhli.. the whole class was looking uneven.. with a mix of badey and chotey bacchey.. wonder whi9ch class is that..
Its so embarassing for kids to be called the nickname at school also.. poor ones.. they forget what their real name is...

And Jaz.. mujhe bhi khabar kar dena.. when you meet your sweet AlladinπŸ˜†
cruella is still afta suman...i wnder wen will karan cume baq???  i wnt karan to come baq nd sve sumannnnn..
Originally posted by jnawaz

🀣🀣🀣...i just noticed how humongous Karitk looks next to the kids...he like the jolly giant!! omg...thats too funny🀣 but so cute...when he is sitting in class with Chinu...speaking of which...yeh kaunsa naam hai...nickname tak toh tik hai...pyaar se ghaarwale kya kya bulate hai...but school ke liyeh...Chinu...eeks!! πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...lol...bechara...must get teased a lot...i remember in 3rd grade...when Aladdin came out...uff...saab mujhse poochte the..."Jazmin...where is your Aladdin?" ...i used to get so annoyed...aur aab...aab toh mujhe khud aapna Aladdin ka talash hai πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰..

JAZ

Awww, so cute.   I like Aladdin, cute fellow,  I am sure you are cute like Jazmin(cartoon) tooπŸ˜†
Originally posted by ammoos

Yes Sadhli.. the whole class was looking uneven.. with a mix of badey and chotey bacchey.. wonder whi9ch class is that..

Hehehe, true,  they had big kids with little itty bitty onesπŸ˜†   Maybe they can only have one teacher for multiple levels in a village schoolπŸ˜†  Karthik looked so cute sitting with the kids.πŸ˜ƒ
Jaz, I dont know aapka aladin milgaya hai ya nahin. Either ways all the best. Mila hai to bata dena. Nilega tab hi bata dena.

But its true, I was watching that episode again and he looked huge man. a gentle giant. Thats what they used to call my favourite crickter Courtney Walsh of West indies.

Cruella is a classic case of idle mind is a devil's workshop. Aur koi kaam hi nahin sujta use.

And by the way Kadamabari ko Sadma lagatha na. How come in this sadma she is able to think about Karthik's wedding when it must be only close to less than a month since Karan passed away?

But one thing surprises me, why is that nobody including Karthik is going to police to find out if they have found anything about the car and Karan? Have they all accepted Karan's death as a certainity?