update awesome
fantastic
loved it to the core
thnx 4 pm
sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: billo77

❤️Oh MY Oh MY !!!!☺️ SIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA OMG!!! Loved Loved Loved the updates!!!!!

OMG!! This FF is filled with Surprises for me ..truly its an FF that i will cherish my whole life ..Im telling you its just beyond my expectations ( in a good way 😃) ....Sia from the pass updates my heart starts beating extremely fast  after reading your updates ..I think I should get used to this😆 .Radev morning was beautifully written and the ..ehm ehem ehm in the morning 😉..It easily shows that RAdev are madly in love ☺️☺️..I absolutly loved it !! The morning when Radev woke up and then when Radhika came out the bathroom in a towel ☺️☺️☺️..OMG!!!! OMG!!! It was really getting hot in my room ..or was it me ???😕😆😉..The way dev was teasing RAdhika in the morning was very naughty of him ..Poor RAdhika for a second I thought that he really forgot her clothes 😆.(.Silly me )..The morning scenes were just ☺️☺️☺️..You know what im trying to say ..Right??😉..Yaar your just amazing in describing the romantic parts . I fell extremely happy being once of your readers ..Birju is so funny teasing dev and RAdhika running away at the mandir ...😆..and the part were Dev wants to  help change Radhika her clothes 😳😳He really gets what he wants ..Very stuborn guy 😉But I like ...The garden  part was very sweet ..Sushma Aunty looked like a very sweet lady ..Very heart touching ...The bike ride looked like so much fun , Im reeally happy that RAdhika tried something new ! The whole outing oart was just so so so enjoyable!!!I could picturize every scene 😃..Dev taking pictures of RAdhika was so natural of him ..Loved the nature they were surrounded by ..Looked so fresh and breath taking !! You made me remember summer time !! I love going for bike rides near the river ..its such a beautiful feel ..thank you so much for brining such moments back ..🤗..I was laughing smiling through out their whole trip ...And thank you so so much for brining their chilhood back ..i was laughing at the way RAdhika said Ballon ..Shes so so cocute ..and when dev made her prtest for a ballon was so cute ..I started laughing seeing such innocence ..I just love these twok ids ..Their very heart warming ❤️..ALways brings a smile on my face 😃..
Ok their whole trips was just brilliant loved the ballon parts ..dev is so so 😍He bought more ballons for her ..😊..And their night was again very very Oh MY Oh MY !!!!☺️☺️Again made me blush like never before ☺️..you know I dont need to put blush on my cheeks ..I just have to read your update and VOILA I have pink cheeks ...Actually I read your update yesterday ..And today wehn i went to school my friends were surprised seeing my cheeks so pink ..They complemented me 😳..but I told them that I wore nothing ....😆..Yarr your FF will do a big job on my cheeks..Next time when I want my chee red I will read your updates 😉..Dont need any blush ..
Thanks you so so much Sia for the amazing updates!!! Your hard work is very appreciated ..🤗
Love you and your FF very much ❤️
Take care !!!

Here is a song 😳 reminded me of your updates
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZE3kIWTEhI&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Hey dear...........Thanku.......Thanks a lot for such sweet reply 🤗 I am very very happy that you loved the entire part so so so so so so so so much!! 

".truly its an FF that i will cherish my whole life"

Those words touched my heart dear.......🤗 ❤️ 🤗 ❤️ 🤗 ❤️ 🤗 ❤️ 🤗 ❤️ I am glad that it went beyond your expectations 😳 😃 Hehe......and your heartbeats get fast......okay will try to make them more faster then 😉 ☺️ Yep, the morning ahem ahem...... scene 😉😳 then the bathroom teasing.....😳 😳 all show that how madly, deeply they are in love. So irrationally and irrevocably and maddeningly in love!! 😳 Oops.....you thought he forgot her dresses.....nope just a little teasing from his side 😆 😳 Hmm......i understand what you're saying thru your emoticons ☺️.so i guess its not the room thats getting hotter right?? 😉 I am glad that i could portray their romance well 😃 Hehe......true Birju's teasing made them both literally run away from the spot😆 but Birju would be the necessary fun element in the otherwise......ahem.......romantic RaDev world 😳 Hmmm......Dev's stubborn.....and so lovingly stubborn that makes him more lovable. This was one of the trait that even i loved in Dev so much......remember the May'09 when Dev would everytime be stubborn to make Radhika speak out her feelings😳 I am happy that you loved the garden part too. And then yes the bike ride across the countryside........i enjoyed writing that a lot......because it was fun to feel with the nature.  I took reference from my own trip to native places and began writing it up......and am glad you all could connect too 😃 If you were laughing and smiling throughout the trip, so was i......and am smiling wider now 😃 And their childhood days........yep, i remember you all asking me another chapter of their kiddie days but then i couldnt adjust it.....however now i found some place and added it here......Balooos by Radhika 😆 And yes the night.......☺️......I know you liked it!! Hehe.....I am glad that my FF would do a big job on your cheeks. Nice na.,.....if you dont find the blush, you can read my update 😉 and the pleasure is all mine 😃 Thanks again for appreciating my efforts and yes.........another lovely song that's again my favorites.......a beautiful song. This song seems apt for this part.......... when RaDev are enjoying tremendously for their life's revolving around the other!!! 🤗

sia_lovely thumbnail

Originally posted by: laxmis

Sia, thank you very much for another beautiful and romantic update. Loved reading Gudiya and Dev's ballon fight.I hope CB2 will show us this kind of interactions with the kids 
Dev always gets what he wants and he knows how to make Gudiya/ Radhika dance tio his tunes. You make me love Dev's character even more.
Looks like Dev and Radhika have one more day (or more😉)for themselves. Can't wait to see what else Dev planned for his wife.
Since I can't pen my thoughts  I will borrow Mr.Sukesh Motwani's lines here .The magic of your Dev and Radhika's love will never fail to appeal to us .It's a beautiful feeling   and  just love reading it.

Thnak you soooooooooooooooo much Sia. Always eager to read your updates

Hey dear...........Thank you!!!! i am so happy that you loved the kiddie interactions again!😃 I too hope that CB2 uses the talents and gives out a beautiful product to us 👍🏼 😃 Hehe.....True Dev always gets his way......stubborn he is.....and manages to win always!! 😉 Nope, they have 3 more days to go.......and will slowly unravel all the surprises planned for Radhika. There's much more to come.......hope you all like it 😊 

"Since I can't pen my thoughts  I will borrow Mr.Sukesh Motwani's lines here .The magic of your Dev and Radhika's love will never fail to appeal to us .It's a beautiful feeling   and  just love reading it."

Thanks a ton.....a million for those words. It touched my heart.....and made me smile 😃 wide, wider.......widest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanku 🤗 ❤️ 🤗 ❤️ 🤗 ❤️ 🤗 ❤️ 🤗 ❤️ Thanks a lot 😃

sia_lovely thumbnail

Originally posted by: DAIRY25

Sia fabulous update ... i m struggling hard to find  words to express my feelings ....u r amazing yaar .. the way u write so beautifully & smoothly its awesome , description of their lovely day is out standing ... love each moment of their outing & their childhood memories , birju is nice fun element now , dear i just wonder how gracefully u r able to express each & every emotion going in their minds .  

Thanks a lot dear...........🤗 Love you for all your sweet words. I am glad that you loved all their outing, kiddie moments and romance! 😳 Yes, Birju is the fun element in the otherwise romantic mausam.......but dont worry he wouldnt be a kabab main haddi. Will keep him away when necesaary unlike in actual CB when Birju popped in the right time when Dev was about to kiss Radhs!! 😆 I am glad i could portray their emotions and more feel more joyous when i read that you're able to connect with that😊 
sia_lovely thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonia122

siaaaa lovely update....morning after sr was very sweet... briju teasing  omg dev himself could not take that what would  poor rads do😆😉 ...Guddia n balloon flash back was awesome ....loved little dev chasing rads n calling her little packet😆😆 just wish n want cb2 child story to be filled with sweet n naughtiness as  u describe it in ur ff😃...Thanks sia for the lovely update😃

Thanks a lot dear.........I am happy that you loved the morning 😳 😳 and yes, Birju teasing them, hehe.....true it made them both run away from the spot 😆 And the kiddie moments.......and Little packet 😆 😉. Happy that you liked them both.....and yes i too hope that CB2 child story is filled with loads of innocence and a sweet story! as mine story?😳 😃 Thanku 🤗 
sia_lovely thumbnail

Originally posted by: Firegurl

wow mind blowing
update awesome
fantastic
loved it to the core
thnx 4 pm

Hey dear.......Thanks a lot. I am glad you loved it. 😃
palak13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Phew sia di that was long but caught with the parts and I must say I loved it especially there teasing and all especially the morning after the sr  especially dadi and birju teasing and I was loving it especially blushing and I like that bit where dev saying he like the second option better I was just like haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii while reading all the parts and the smile was just lingering on my dace still cant forget the part  update soon and thanks for them pm  

sia_lovely thumbnail

Originally posted by: palak13

Phew sia di that was long but caught with the parts and I must say I loved it especially there teasing and all especially the morning after the sr  especially dadi and birju teasing and I was loving it especially blushing and I like that bit where dev saying he like the second option better I was just like haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii while reading all the parts and the smile was just lingering on my dace still cant forget the part  update soon and thanks for them pm  

Hey dear.......Thanks a lot!! 😃 I am glad that you loved all the parts so so much. hehe......the morning scene was 😳 and ofcourse if he had his way he would only go with the second option 😳 😳 naughty isnt it 😉. So happy that you had a smile throughout......Thanks a lot again. 
sia_lovely thumbnail

Part 68

A small pleased smile was tucked on to the corner of Radhika's lips as she remained cocooned in Dev's comforting embrace. Although she'd woken up some minutes ago, the feel of being cuddled with him was so beautiful that she didn't want to move away. Her face was nestled inside the curve of his neck, eyes were still closed – as if she didn't want to come back to the actual world after being in a heavenly paradise for the entire night, and her one arm was wrapped around his bare shoulder possessively. The manly scent and heat emanating from him fluttered her heart often and weakened her limbs.

Around long minutes later………..

She sluggishly opened her eyes and found the curve of his stubbled throat; her smile grew in the corners and she slowly tried getting up without disturbing him. As she leaned up, her gaze found his face in a serene calm posture as he slept soundly. Again the flashes of previous night's passionate moments came across her eyes and turned her cheeks red……deep red. Letting her hand on his shoulder move up to his face, she framed a lightly stubbled cheek and kept gazing at his lovable face for long moments with a reverent gaze – thanking him silently for all the love he gave her. Then, bending her face she planted a feather light kiss on his other cheek carefully not disturbing him; this burned her lips but also made it smile shyly.

Inching back, she looked at him again for one long moment with the same loving gaze and then turned to get down from the bed. As she stepped down, she picked her filmsy pink nightie and wearing it quickly, walked across to the long windows.

She slightly parted the curtains so that the light doesn't enter in and pushing open the sliding doors, stepped out in the breezy balcony. A whiff of fresh, cool morning air greeted her and she took a long breath to absorb the sweetness of the air within. With a small smile, she ambled outside in the balcony……and felt her sleepy eyes forgetting all its sleep in an instant! Her gaze was in for a visual treat, for the surroundings looked simply enchanting – mesmerizing in the early morning!!

Her smile grew as her eyes scanned across the greenish looking valleys and the long trees surrounding her. The cool breeze kept swirling around her; blowing her hairs, dress and  often making whooshing sounds in her ear…..while straight ahead on the east she could see reddish – orange hue spreading in the sky as the sun was about to climb up in the sky.

Tucking some rampantly blowing hairs behind her ears, she crossed her arms and began running her palms across her upper arms as the chilly wind arose goose pimples on her skin. Her smile increased and gaze went distant; she saw everything in front of her eyes and enjoyed, but her mind flew away……

It felt beautiful – not the captivating scenery in front of her…..but her life! Earlier she'd never thought that someday her life would be this beautiful, so delightful; almost magical. However now, her existence seemed much sweeter than before…..ever before.

And all because of only one man – Dev!

Hadnt he entered her life, she couldn't even have imagined all this happiness. But he gave her everything so unstintingly – her smile meant more than anything else for him, her happiness was everything for him, he would bring the world's riches to her feet if she asked him, her tears pained him terribly for he cant see her sad, and above all he loved her more than himself. His manifestation of love always makes her love him some more everytime…… and makes her wonder as to what such good deed had she done to deserve him as her soul mate!

This was one question that she always pondered upon and asked her Kanha frequently from the day the truth of her marriage was revealed till now. Even now she felt herself to be the luckiest girl to have such a partner like him……when she hadn't even thought or wished for a fraction of second in her whole life to get such a loving husband!

Running her hand from her arm to neck, she tiltled her cheek on the back of her palm and let her memories drift back to those long faded away moments. Those days when she'd tried to avoid him because she believed herself to be engaged to someone else, he had tried madly to get themselves together! He didn't accuse her for a second of being a cheater to have played with his emotions, rather understood her dilemma and even after she forced him to go away……he didn't! Standing strong all alone, he fought for their love and eventually won her!

Tears welled in her eyes and throat felt thick as she remembered those agonizing moments. But she swiftly moved her one hand up and didn't allow the tears to roll down – for he didn't like the tears coming from her eyes. The thought made her smile again and gulping, she again started caressing her arms. And from now, she wanted to live for him, just for him..... because he was the one to give her a new lease of life that is so beautiful and lovely. Every breathe she takes, every smile of her's, every single inch of her skin and every cell in her body…..was just for him to possess!!

His smiling image flashed across her eyes…….and she promised to herself that from now onwards she would try and fill his life with as much happiness as he gave her, would love him even more with her every breath and would fulfill every single desire or wish of his……

"Aajse main sirf aapke liye jiyungi…….meri zindagi par, mujhpar aapse bhadkar aur kisi ka haq nahi hoga" her thoughts paused for a small moment and she let an image of Kanha form in her mind. "Kanha maine kabhi nahi socha tha ke main yeh kahoongi…… aur agar aapko aise lage ke maine kuch galat keh diya to apni iss bhakt ko maaf kardena, mujhse naaraz mat hona…..Par ab mere man main unka sthan aapse bad gaya hai…..
Nahi jaanti kaise…..bas unke prem ne mere man ko iss tarah bandh liya hai Kanha……ke main unke alawa kuch nahi soch sakti. Mere liye sabse badhkar ho gaye hain…….meri sanson main bas chuke hain aur ab meri har sans main unka naam hai……sirf unka"

The wind swirling around her suddenly whooshed in her ears as if to say something…… and she felt like Kanha was smiling at her words.

Taking a breath, she grinned at the valleys delightedly and thanked her Lord for understanding her……for everything Kanha gave her – for giving her Dev.

Suddenly a pair of warm arms came around her and made her jerk in surprise.

"Good Morning Mrs. Purohit……." Dev whispered sleepily in to her ears and planted a small kiss on her temple.

Her face brightened up instantly and she cocked her head to the side. "uth gaye aap?"

He exhaled once sluggishly letting his breaths wash over her neck and rested his chin on her shoulder. "Hmm……lekin tum mujhe wahan bed main akela kyun chod aayi? Not fair"

His tiny stubble made her skin blush and aroused spurts of heat inside. She placed her hands on his forearm around her tummy; for her body didn't feel cold anymore. "Umm …..woh main uth gayi to yahan bahar chali aayi"

He didn't mind to open his eyes for he felt heavenly to be around her. "So? You could have called me too……."

She grinned at his cute grumble. "aap so rahe the na……isiliye nahi jagaya. Par agli baar se yaad rakhoongi"

Relaxing against her body, he sighed. "hmm…..Good" and cocked his head slightly to press another kiss on her jaw.

This made her blush silently and she again looked ahead at the mesmerizing scenery…… at the beautiful morning. Strangely it felt some more beautiful now.

"Kitna khoobsurat lag raha hai na?" she mumbled.

"mm…..hmm" he replied lazily.

"Hmm?" she looked at him from the corner and found his eyes closed. "aankhein khol ke to dekhiye……..mausam kitna pyaara lag raha hai"

Taking in a deep sleepy breath, "Jaroorat nahi hai…….i know…..it wont be more beautiful than you" he mumbled. "Aur tumhare hote huwe……main kisi aur cheez ko khubsurat nahi keh sakta……that would be a lie!"

Her face burst in to another shy smile and she looked down, beaming happily. Knowing that she would be blushing, he smiled to himself.

Some small moments pass as they stood together cozily; her gaze stuck on the picturesque mountains and valleys as the sun slowly moved up the sky.

"suniye….."

"Hmmm?" he mumbled sleepily against her throat.

It made her skin tingle. "Umm…….chaliye na……hume tayar hona hai. Mujhe chodiye na……"

Instantly a frown filled his face. "Chodo na Radhika…..thodi der aise hi khade rehte hain…….i am liking it"

She smiled, hearing that; even she didn't will to move an inch away from his arm but the sun's softly growing warmth reminded her of the time.

"Dekhiye na der ho rahi hai…….chodiye na mujhe" she requested.

"to kya huwa? Thodi der ho jaane do……"

"Umm…..hume neeche aarti ke liye bhi jaana hai na. Please" she pleaded cutely.

And he couldn't deny that. Making a disappointed frowning face, he inched back and loosened his arms. She smiled and turned to face him……only to miss a heartbeat – even his sluggish sleepy face looked too handsome for her heart to resist! And the fact that he was still only covered in that towel around his waist didn't help her heart!

"Kya Radhika…….jab dekho tum tayar hone ki baat karti rehti ho……mujhse dur jaana chahti ho?" he grumbled in a coarse voice.

This bought her senses back and she blinked; a small blush coloured her cheeks again. "Lekin…..der ho to rahi hai na"

However something else caught his attention and he didn't hear her words – her lips had turned completely red and swollen. His lips quirked on one corner knowing that this was the result of their maddening passion of previous night.

She saw his tiny smile and felt puzzled. "Kya huwa? Muskura kyun rahe hain?"

His gaze shifted to her eyes and his smile grew in to a crooked one. Lifting a hand to frame her cheek, he tugged her body closer with his other arm around her waist. She gasped slightly and searched his eyes that had turned impish. "Kya huwa?"

Stroking his thumb over her lips idly, he sighed a little. "tumhare honth……humare kal raat ki daastan (episode) ko khulkar bata rahi hain"

It took her a moment to grasp as to what exactly he was trying to say. Hurriedly she glanced down where his finger was caressing her lips……and a deep red blush tinted her fair cheeks.

"Waise…….mujhe lagta hai….kuch der hume ek doosre se alag rehna chahiye" he murmured.

"Jee?" she looked up; feeling a twinging sensation in her heart.

He sensed her pain and smiled mentally. "Hmm……warna tum bahar kaise jaa paogi……I mean tumhare yeh honth……sabko sab kuch bata nahi denge?" he asked naughtily.

She blushed deeper gazing in to his charming, impish eyes.

"Well in that case……its better no…….that we don't go out of this room" he said with the same impish tone.

She comprehended him and her shy smile grew. "aap na……"

He grinned. "Main kya?"

"Bahut besharam hai….!" Her nose crinkled.

"Jaisa bhi hoon……ab to tumhara ho chukka hoon na. You'll have to bear with me only" he replied boyishly.

Pursing her lips, she smiled beautifully with a cute look in her eyes.

"uh uh…….Mrs Dev Purohit…….you know……you're smile makes me go crazy….. then don't tell me that I didn't warn you beforehand" his thumb again stroked her lips lovingly.

She forced her lips to curve back to normal. "acha ab mujhe chodiye na……mujhe nahane jaana hai"

"No……stay here"

"Please……chodiye na……." she began struggling in his arms.  "Aapko bhi to tayar hona hai na?"

Suddenly he got an idea from her words and he loosened his arms. "Okay……tumhe nahane jaana haina……"

She looked up with a relieved smile. "Jee haan……"

"Fine then……" he moved an inch back with a serious face and in no time, swept her up in his arms.

Her eyes widened and lips parted in astonishment. "Yeh aap kya kar rahe hain?" her heart missed a beat and cheeks turned red wondering what was he up to…….was he again taking her to…..??

Turning to the room, he began walking. "Tumhe nahane jaana hai na……..i am taking you to the bathroom"

A small part of her mind felt disappointed and that made her feel shy.

"Umm…..lekin iski kya jaroorat hai…….main chali jaaungi na?" she said.

"I know you can go by yourself……but this is needed" his tone was normal.

"Kyun?"

He smiled mischeviously in his mind. "You'll know soon" pausing, he kicked the dressing room door open and stepped in.

"Ab to mujhe neeche utariye……"

He didn't, just kept walking and paused again in front of the switches. "Switch the light on"

She blinked once and turning her head, did as she was asked to.

As she switched on the lights, he began sauntering across towards the bathroom area.

"Aap mujhe neeche to utariye….." she said as they almost reached the bathroom.

He stopped near the doorstep of the bathroom. "Radhika……dekho……kal tumne hi mujhse kaha na……ke meri wajah se tumhe doosri baar nahana pad gaya and you got late. To bas…..main to sirf tumhari madad kar raha hoon"

"Jee?"

"Haan……." He just said this and let his eyes do the rest of the talking.

She read and deciphered……and then blushed hard; felt her heart flutter in joy. "erm….. nahi.….m……."

However before she could complete her sentence, he took her inside and shut the door behind him…………………..

"Jee…….Camping??" Radhika asked, astound; drying her wet hairs with fingers.

Some water drops fell on his naked chest and fluttered his heart. "Yes. Camping……." He answered with a smile.

"lekin……abhi?" she asked coming closer to him as he turned to the closet.

"Haan abhi" he turned to smile at her.

A smile filled her face too, excited by the prospect. But then something else flashed in her mind and her expressions turned confused again. "Lekin abhi kaise…….erm…..mera matlab hai…….camping ke liye to bahut saari tayariyan karni hoti hogi na?"

"Haan who to hai" he replied, pulling something out of the rest of the clothes.

"To hum abhi kaise jaa sakte hain?" she asked innocently.

This made him grin and turned to her completely. He wrapped his arms about her towel clad body and pulled her closer. She felt her heart skipping a small beat as she came so close to his naked body that too was only covered in a towel, around his waist.

"Jaa sakte hain…….kyunki saari tayariyan ho chuki hai" he answered lovingly.

She battled her lids in puzzle. "Ho chuki hai?"

"Haan……saari tayariyan ho chuki hai……sirf hume tayar hona hai jaldi……and we have to set out quick"

A surprised smile filled her face. "to iska matlab…….yeh bhi pehle se planned tha?"

He beamed and brushed his nose tip to her's cutely. "Yes my sweetheart……this camping trip had been planned with all other surprises for you"

Her cheeks flushed red and smile grew in delight. "Yeh bhi?"

"Hmm…….yeh bhi" he replied cutely. "ab chalo we have get ready quick" he pressed a peck on her lips and moved his arms away to turn towards the closet again.

She couldn't hold back her cheeks going a shade redder when he pressed a kiss. "jee…..erm……main kya pehnoo?"

"Hmm…..this one" he pulled out the hanger that he'd picked earlier and held it in front of her.

The moment her gaze fell on what he was holding, her eyes widened and lips parted in shock. "Yeh!!?"

"Haan…..yeh……this will be comfortable and easy to wear. I got another pair for you but that's already packed….." he informed with a small smile. "You like it? Hope it fits you correctly" he added.

"jee?" she glanced at him with the same befuddled expression, not knowing how to answer him, and gulped. "mujhe…..yeh pehen na hoga?"

"Hmm……" he shrugged. "lo…..and change quick"

Her heart raced now. "umm…..main……..yeh kaise pehen sakti hoon?"

Sensing her uneasiness, his brows puckered in confusion. "Kyun Capris aur Tee shirt hi to hai….."

She again glanced at the dark Capri and gray small tee, and gulped. "nahi…..woh main kaise pehen sakti hoon…….koi saree ya chudidaar nahi chalega"

Sighing, he hung the hanger on a handle and came closer. "Radhika we are going on camping and you cannot wear Chudidar or saree. They wont be comfortable for you"

"Par yeh to…….umm……mera matlab hai maine kabhi aise western kapde nahi pehen ne hain…..aur upar se sabske saamne……umm……sab kya sochenge?" she tried letting him know her mind.

He cupped her face lovingly. "Comeon……sabke saamne? No one knows you here…… and even if someone sees us…..how should that be a problem?"

"Acha nahi lagega na……log kya kahenge…..ke Purohit parivar ki bahu…..aise kapdon main bahar jaati hai…..na dupatta hai……aur na pallu" she mumbled.

He exhaled. "Radhika…….maine tumse kya kaha tha……tum yahan Purohit parivar ki bahu nahi…….meri patni ho. And I don't mind my wife wearing such clothes……and when your husband is allowing you then why should anyone elses words matter to you?"

She just looked down silently, not knowing how to make him understand.

"Dekho……agar aaj yahan humare gharwale bhi hote na……to unhone bhi tumhe mana nahi kiya hota. Infact Mrinalini Bhabhi to kabhi kabhi ghar main bhi aise kapde daalti hai……sabke saamne. But no one tells her anything. Then why it would differ for you?"

Looking up slowly, "Mrinalini bhabhi ki baat alag hai. Who humesha se aise kapde pehenti aayi hain. Par mere liye aisa nahi hai. Maine kabhi aise kapde nahi pehen ne……" she mumbled.

"To kya huwa ab pehen lo……there's nothing wrong in these clothes Radhika. See these clothes are equal to your chudidaar……there's nothing too revealing in them"

However she didn't seem too convinced about the idea.

And he saw that clearly on her face. "Radhika…..please. Ek baar mere liye. I am sure you will find it comfortable and relaxing. Main chahta hoon ke……humare inn khoobsurat palon main tum who sab kuch karo jo tumne ab tak nahi kiya hoga……I want you to live your life to the fullest…..want you to enjoy like a free spirited soul forgetting all your barriers…..hmm"

Pausing for a moment, he continued again. "Dekho maine bahut umeedon ke saath yeh camping plan kiya tha…….and I want us to share some sweet time together"

She didn't answer anything, but her heart twinged now; neither did she want to refuse because he would be disappointed and nor did she want to wear that stuff.

"Mujhpar bharosa karo……this will look fine on you. It wont look odd at all…….and don't worry……you wont be counted as uncultured" he chuckled, trying to infuse some lightness.

However she didn't smile and that pinched his heart.

"Please mere liye……atleast try it once" he tried persuading. "Please"

This sweet request couldn't be denied by her and she nodded her head.

He sighed in relief and grinned, then moved his hands to hold the hanger. "Lo…….ise pehenlo……"

But again she didn't take hold of the clothes.

Exhaling, he shook his head. "Lagta hai tum aise nahi manogi……." Saying, he hung the hanger back and came closer to her. "Ab lagta hai mujhe hi tumhe yeh kapde pehenane padenge……" an impish smile was tucked at the corner of his lips.

Her eyes widened at the words. He smiled boyishly and gripped the free edge of her towel. Noticing this, her hands came up to hold her towel tight and her feet moved behind. "na….nahi"

His lips quirked impishly as his feet edged forward. "Oh yes……." He replied, still holding the towel edge tight and gazing in to her eyes with the same charming look.

She tried to smile. "um….na….."

However her words froze in her throat when he tugged her towel hard, and her body came along to bump against him; a small gasp escaped her mouth as she landed on his chest. In the next second, she sensed the towel falling down on her feet as a puddle…… and her eyes saw his smile turning crooked; his arms tightened around her body and quivering once, she closed her eyes.

Radhika and Dev were climbing down the stairs to the main hall. Her hands were repatedly trying to pull the tee down a little more in every second; wondering mentally as to why this top cant be a little longer?

Observing this, Dev gently tapped her hand and she jerked to look at him.

"Stop pulling that down…..it wouldn't grow longer" he said softly.

That's the only glitch! She looked down conceding with his words, yet in the next moment her hands again involuntarily began pulling the tee down. Thankfully he'd given her a long, thick scarf that she used as a dupatta across her chest.

"Radhika….." Dev said in a warning tone, seeing her doing that again

Looking up at him sheepishly, she blinked and then just shook her head like a small kid, agreeing.

Just then, Birju came out of the dinning hall to greet them. "Shub prabhat Bhaiya……. Bahuj….." but his words got arrested behind the throat to see Radhika dressed in the western dress. He stood with parted lips and partially wide eyes in astonishment.

Seeing this, Radhika felt even more conscious of herself and Dev felt a little irked, noticing both their reactions. Why is this Birju increasing his problems!!

As they both stepped down, Dev snapped his fingers in front of Birju's surprised face. "Hello? Kya huwa??"

Birju jerked to look at Dev, who stood in khakee cargos and black tee. "Um….nahi….. kuch nahi" he fumbled.

Shrugging, "To kya…..aarti ke liye chale?" Dev asked swiftly, not wanting Radhika to feel even more conscious by Birju's look

"Haan haan……chaliye…..maine sab tayariyan ki hai. Aiye….." Birju said hurriedly.

Dev put an arm around Radhika's shoulder and led her ahead. "Chalo Radhika……."

"erm……..bahujee kya aise hi aayegi aarti ke liye?" Birju asked slowly, walking along.

Halting abruptly, Dev looked at him with a stern look. Radhika felt a little odd again.

"Kyun is dress main kya problem hai? Waise hi hume der ho rahi hai…..agar who change karne jaayegi….to aur der hogi na" Dev replied.
Birju tried to smile. "Na….na humne to aise hi pooch liya"

"To chalen……?"

They all moved forward to the temple. Circling the scarf around her head as pallu, Radhika began doing the aarti; for some minutes her mind got diverted and felt relaxed as she sensed closer to kanha.

Following the aarti, they went to have in the breakfast in the dinning room and seated themselves comfortably.

"Bhaiiya……maine saari packing na kal hi kar di thi…..jaise aapne kahi. Aur khane ka packets bas abhi rakhwa doonga" Birju said, seating himself down. He didn't look at Radhika with that strange expression after Dev instructed him not to do so.

"Good. Then I guess we should be able to set down after breakfast" Dev replied with a cheerful smile.

It was then, when Birju noticed Radhika sitting down very seriously looking at the plate and gestured Dev to look at her as well. Seeing this, Dev sighed mentally deciphering the reason for her uncomfort.

"are bahujee……aap to kuch le hi nahi rahi hain……." Birju started.

"Kya huwa Radhika…….have something…….you feel hungry otherwise" Dev too added lovingly to make her feel better.

She just glanced at Dev, who sat beside, and nodded her head once. Turning her gaze back to the plate, she began having her food but she still felt odd to wear that dress in front of Birju.

A small frown filled Dev's face on seeing her uneasiness and he wondered as to how to ease her tensions. Something impish flashed in his brain and a corner of his lips pulled up. Underneath the table, his one leg that was closer to her's, moved and he let his feet caress her soft leg.

Instinctively a small shocked gasp escaped her throat and she looked up, and then cocked her head to look at Dev. However he seemed to be busy in some conversation with Birju. Puzzled, she just turned her attention back to her plate…..when again she felt the same caress that sent shivers down her skin.

Her gaze jerked back to him and this time he smiled at her boyishly. His smile made her blush deep and looking away, she moved her legs far from his reach.

A moment passed and again his legs came closer to touch her's, but didn't find them; puzzled he wandered his legs a bit. Sensing this, she smiled to herself but didn't let him find her legs and moved them further away. Secretly, without Birju noticing all this, he tried for some more moments but she managed to keep herself away……and then flashed a teensy, impish smile at him. Her smile relieved him and he sighed mentally for he succedded in his task to make her feel at ease.

The rest of the breakfast went fine with Birju trying to add as much humor possible in their chatter. Slowly Radhika too started smiling forgetting about her dress as she began feeling at ease.

After the breakfast, Birju swiftly packed up all the necessary food items while Dev and Radhika wore their shoes and got ready.

"Acha Birju……tum hume kal wapas lene aajana…….pata to hoga na tujhe jagah?" Dev asked, looking at Birju who was seated in the driver's seat.

Birju smiled at Dev through the rear mirror. "Haan Bhaiyya……bhala hum bhul sakte hain? Na na……hum aapko lene aajayenge"

Dev smiled back at him and glanced at Radhika; she seemed much more comfortable now.

"Feeling fine na?" he whispered coming close.

"Hmm" she shook her head.

"Bahujee……humne na abse leke raat tak ka saara khana ache se pack kar wa diya hai. Aap logon ko chinta karne ki koi jaroorat nahi hai……aur haan who snacks bhi pack kar diye hain" Briju added as he took a turn.

Radhika just smiled at him. "Dhanyawaad bhaiya……aapne subah se itna sab kuch banaya"

"Are kya bahujee……hum Dev bhaiyaa ke liye kuch bhi kar sakte hain. Yeh to humara kaam hai……" Birju replied sweetly.

She smiled wide and let her gaze roam around the scene around. Some mundane chattering interspersed with jokes filled the air as the car moved ahead.

Dev and Radhika got down near a small creek running inside the forests through stony path. Birju helped him to get the backpack on, while Radhika carried a small bag behind her shoulders.

"Acha agar ghar se phone aaye to bata dena unhe" Dev instructed wearing his tinted glasses.

"Jee bhaiiya……aap log sab kuch bhulkar jaiye aur enjoy keejyega……" Birju added cheerfully looking at them.

Grinning, Dev hit Birju's head lovingly and then glanced at Radhika. "chale……"

She shook her head in affirmation.

"Chal Birju aur kal aajana…….." saying Dev put an arm around her shoulder and turned towards the creek.

Birju just smiled at them and then got inside the car.

"Sambhal ke…….its slippery" Dev said, holding out his hand for her as they stepped in to the rocky creek snuggled inside the forest trees and creepers.

She gave her hand in to his and followed him carefully. Cool winds mixed with the earthy smell of the mud swirled around them as the water flower underneath their feets gently.

The creek was a long stretch and slowly the eerie feeling of forest began surrounding them as they ambled deeper; however with the lukewarm sunshine trickling through the canopy of thick leaves and the fresh breeze didn't make it unpleasant.

Finally as they set the foot on the grassy – muddy ground, she sighed a bit. Dev turned and smiled at her.

"So I guess you realized the importance of the dress you're wearing now"

She did and the dressing seemed quite apt. A small sheepish smile filled her face and she nodded cutely. Seeing this, he burst in to a grin and his one hand came up to her to tuck back her one tendril that had managed to come in the front; otherwise her hairs were neatly knotted in to a bun.

"Shall we move ahead……." Saying, he took her hand again and began inching forward.

"waise yeh kaunsi jagah hai……palamkhet gaanv se kaafi dur hai na?" she asked. She'd obsevered while coming here that this place was on the outskirts of the village.

His footsteps made gruff sounds as he stomped on the dry leaves. "Hmm…..it is…..a little deeper"

She glanced around the thick forest in curiousity; the vegetation underneath her feet was sometimes thick but sometimes rough with the dry, parched leaves and stones. Some lush and few dried out trees were lined across everywhere……while the birds were chirping cheerfully as if they were in their own nature home. In frequent intervals she saw some wild, small flower smiling at her.

"Erm……waise hum jaa kahan rahe hain? Aur camping kya hum jungle main karenge?" she asked, looking at him.

He couldn't hold back another grin, hearing her cute question. "Nahi……we wont be camping in the forest. But to get there we need to go through this forest. That's the reason we got down from the car because vehicles cannot be used here……..we need to walk up"

Her brows arched up in comprehension. "Oh……to hume aur kitna samay lagega?"

"Umm……it shall take sometime……you can enjoy the nature till then" he smiled naturally at her.

"Waise aap yahan pehle aaye hain kya?" she asked, moving her feet along.

"Hmm. Jab hum yahan vacations ke liye aaya karte the…..then Arjun, me and Vivek bhaiiya plan a camping trip on this spot always. It's a very serene and calm place, ideal for camping. Mrinalini bhabhi too joined our secret destination……when she came here for the first time"

She smiled. "Acha bhabhi bhi aayi hain yahan pe?"

"Yes. We all came here. Bhabhi was the only female then…..because elders cannot join us through this thick forest na. Otherwise Dadima was really excited. Thanks to Ma….. that she understood" he chuckled remembering Dadima's adamant face.

This made her giggle. "Dadima yahan aana chahti thi"

"Yes! Sounds a little odd na? Par tum to jaanti ho na Dadima kaisi hai…..still young at heart"

"Haan who to hain……" she agreed with a cute smile.

A few moments of silence passed as she began exploring the forest through her eyes again. Little birds were peeking out their nests and insects seemed to be buzzing to one another…..to see who was intruding their lives. She just smiled at them as if to reassure them and kept edging forward.

Pulling out a compass, Dev tried reading the adjustments and then took a turn in the right of the otherwise directionless forest. "Umm…..we might also need to do some hiking okay" he informed, looking grimly in to the compass.

Her brows arch up again in surprise. "Hiking?"

He looked at her cute, surprised face and tapped her cheek with his free hand. "Not much …..a little bit though. We need to climb up to reach that place. It will be fine….."

Another smile filled her face, knowing that she need not worry about anything when he's there to protect her.

"I know I will be fine……aap hai na" she held his arm lovingly and moved along with him. He just smiled at that lovingly.

Dev began talking about their earlier trips…..about Dadima's adamance, their pranks as youngsters and the fun they used to have here. Time began flying away soon. His constant chatter, loud laughter and witty comments erased out the eerie feeling in the surrounding and gave a cheerful look to the silent forest. Along with his guffaws were her giggles and sweet voice that only added to the merriment.

As they went about climbing the hill, Radhika found it difficult at first but she managed with his help. Soon the flat ground resumed and they continued their journey with lots of talks and jokes.

Some more long minutes passed……and Radhika again giggled at some of his witty comment on Susheel. Seeing this, Dev felt romantic and neared her for a kiss.

This widened up her eyes in astonishment and smiling, she pushed his face away. "mm… hmm"

"kyun?" He would make a frowny face and again near her. "Please…….comeon yahan to koi nahi hai"

She just shook her head and began running ahead in the forest.

"hey wait…….you may get lost" he dashed behind her and soon caught up with her.

Catching her, he held her in his arms and pressed a tight kiss on her cheek. She just giggled, basking in his love and warmth.

With each other's company they found the time moving very swiftly…………

Long minutes ticked by……slowly the forests started dwindling down and green clearing area appeared ahead, erasing the eerie feel around. The mountains began growing on their sides and the force of wind increased again, so did the coolness.

Almost an hour and a half ticked by when finally they reached their destination. And instantly Radhika's face brightened up with a beaming smile.

They stood in huge open space over the ground filled with dry and moist grass. Few long trees stood intermittently while small wild flowers were coming out from the ground with the creepers. On the far right was a bubbling waterfall amidst dark rocks that further led to the river that flowed down beautifully. Pale rocks and stones were filled across the length of the river boundary.

Tugging her shoulder's close, "Loved it?" he asked.

She tore her gaze from the scenic beauty to him. "Bahut……kitni pyari jagah hai" her voice bubbled with excitement and joy.

He grinned at that and they both began exploring the picturesque delight laid out in front of their eyes.

"Hmm…….bas that's it" Dev said, fixing the dome shaped tent properly on the ground.

She dusted her hands and moved a few steps away to look at the tent; she felt the brown and yellow mixed tent to be cute.

"So how is it looking now?" Dev asked, cleaning his hands and came to her.

"Its cute…..and very nice. Main aaj ke pehle kabhi tent main nahi rahi hoon" she replied with cute bubbliness. All this was very new to her, but she seemed to enjoy it.

He grinned. "That's what I want…….main chahta hoon ke ab tak jo tumne life main try nahi kiya…..woh ab tum try karo. And tonite…..we are gonna be staying in this tent"

Suddenly her smiley face frowned in confusion. "Umm…..suniye……erm……yahan koi jungli jaanwar to nahi hai na?"

Unable to control, a small laugh escaped his throat. "Jungli jaanwar? Radhika we have come far away from forest"

"Umm…..haan par jungle to peeche hi tha na humare……" she sounded worried.

"Radhika don't worry…..we have been to this place before…..and no…..wild animals don't come up here. Even that forest doesn't have any wild animals as such apart from the small ones" he assured, patting her cheek once.

She got convinced with his loving tone and smiled a bit.

"Acha now help me get all this things inside….." saying, he pulled up his backpack and she went behind holding some other items.

It was nice and comfy inside the tent with enough space for 3-4 people. The tent came with a flooring of rubber that was inflated and now seemed very cozy. There was a small netting provided in the middle of the ceiling through which the light oozed in.

"Feeling comfortable……?" Dev asked looking at her; he had to bend a little because the height of the tent was less.

"Hmm……" she sat on the comfy flooring.

"Wait lets spread up this thing…..and then we can rest" he said, pulling out a thick bedsheet. She got up and they spread the cloth on one half……the other half was used for stuffing their backpacks and items.

"Waise I am wondering that how did this thing shrink in to your backpack!" she said aloud in amazement, inflating the pillows.

He laughed a bit. "They can be squeezed in to backpacks easily"

Her cheeks puffed out as she filled some more air in the pillow and then locked it tight. "But this is so big!"

"Big? Radhika when we come along as family…….we bring even more tents. Infact when I go for camping back in US…..we take a large tent together. Actually we use a car there…….backpacking doesn't allow for such huge tents" he informed, giving her some cushions from the bag.

"Isse bhi bada tha kya woh?" she asked eagerly.

Pinching her cute cheeks very faintly, he grinned. "Radhika this is normal sized….and fit for backpacking. No worries…..will take you on another camping with those huge tents then you will know"

She beamed like a cute kid.

"Now comeon lets get freshened up a bit" he said, getting up.

"Radhika get me something fast……..i am real hungry now" Dev said, wiping the waterdrops from his face as he walked back to the tent from the riverside.

She smiled. "Jee….aap baithye main abhi kuch laati hoon"

He gave her the towel and she stepped inside the tent again to get some food. Meanwhile he sat down on a thin plastic sheet spread on the grassy ground; his legs curved up and arms came out the knees.

Some small minutes passed and Radhika swiftly came out holding two packets, disposable plates and a bottle of juice in her hand. He heard her footsteps and turned his gaze to her; a small smile formed in his face.

She came closer and sat beside him. "Yeh leejye……." and handed a foiled packet.

Dev's smile widened in relief "Thanks……" and hurriedly he opened the pack. "Hmm. Toast sandwich……good" saying he took a hasty bite.

Seeing this, Radhika smiled at him. "aaram se khaiye" she too opened her packet and placing her pieces on the plate, started munching on her sandwich nicely.

"Araam se? I wouldn't survive then!" he replied back, taking another bite. "Do we have some more inside?"

"Haan Bhaiyya ne aur pack kiye hain……main aur laun?" she asked.

He just shook his head, not wishing to stop munching his food. "I will get it…..later if I need"

"Okay" she smiled and then noticing something, inched closer to wipe away a bit of onion stuck on to the corner of his lips.

That made him smile again. "Its still hot and tasty…….isnt it?"

"Hmm……Birju bhaiiya ne bahut ache se packing ki hai" she agreed.

"Karega hi…..he knows well…..about our requirements on such trips"

He finshed the first one in no time and went inside to bring two more packets.

Tearing her gaze away from the amazing scenery, "erm…..waise aapko yeh jagah batayi kisne?" she asked.

"Well Susheel Chachu" he answered with a smile as he sat down.

"Chachajee bhi yahan aaye hain?" she asked, surprised.

He took some juice. "Hmm. Actually once when we came for our vacations……Susheel chachu told me and Arjun about this camping place…..and obviously we got interested. So he decided to bring us here. Ma wasn't that keen on letting us…..but ultimately she agreed because Chachu was with us"

She licked the ketchup from her lips. "Hmm……unhe chinta huwi hogi na. Par Chachajee to the na aapke saath"

Giving her one packet, he looked away to let his memories waft back to his teenage days; automatically his lips curved. "Hmm. And then we came here often. Next time we came with Vivek bhaiyya…..and then…..the following year……I and Arjun came here alone with our gang of friends" he said with a chuckle, reminiscing those moments.

Her brows shot up in wonderment. "Aap akele aaye the? Dar nahi laga aapko? Jungle bhi hai….."

Glancing at her, he smiled wide and shook his head. "Ofcourse not. I was almost 15 then ……I guess…..and we were a large group. Mine and Arjun's gang had teamed up together for 2days! That was real fun!" he gulped some more juice and beamed.

His excited voice increased her curiosity. "To aap sabne milkar kya kiya?" she asked with cute enthusiasm.

He looked at her from the corner of his eyes and then placed the bottle down; the smile from his face vanished. This was something he felt a little apprehensive to share with her. "erm…..nothing special"

However she didn't buy that…..for he'd sounded so excited a moment ago. "aap kuch chupa rahe hai na…….batayie na……kya kiya aap logon ne?"

Sighing, he glanced at her again wondering why she has to know him so well now. "Umm…..well……it was a guy's night……so all guy thing basically" he tried evading skillfully; his voice remained normally beguiling.

"Par kya wahi to mujhe jaan na hai" she said eagerly.

Now he wondered whether to tell her everything? Would she feel odd? There was nothing bad as such……but it might come as a little shocker for her!

"erm….well….. everything cannot be shared with a woman …….." he paused to tap her nose. "Especially with you because you're my wife now"

She squinted at her nose where he tapped her and then looked up again. "lekin mujhse kaisa chupana…..main to aapki patni hoon na……boliye na?" she prodded again.

This rendered him helpless. "Okay. Fine……but I wonder whether you will think of leaving me after I disclose everything……" quipping, he gave out a laugh.

His words had her brows puckering in bewilderment. "Kya matlab? Aisa kya kiya aapne?" her voice rose by an octave in shock.

Laughing again at her reaction, he shook his head. "Nothing much……as I said all guy things…...."

She frowned; now her curiosity peaked but a small part of her mind raced wondering what might have he done to say those words. "To Boliye na……kya?"

Turning his torso to her, "Ok batata hoon…….but first promise me that you wouldn't tell this to anybody…..not even bhabhi….." he requested biting on to another squared piece.

"Promise. I wont" she assured quickly in a quest to hear about his outing. "Mujhe sab sun na hai"

"erm…..well…….it was fun basically. We played hard…..swimming and we had a bornfire in the night……." He paused again.

"Then?" she prompted eagerly

"erm…..one of our friends had arranged for a hooka……and we tried puffing it up……. and……well……we had got some bottles of beer so that was fun too!" he replied boyishly.

Her lips parted and eyes stared at him in astonishment. "aap…..aapne 15 saal ki umar main beer pi……aur hooka?"

He chuckled at her cute shocked response, which was obvious, and came closer. "One more thing……that was the time when I first tasted Brandy….."

Hearing this, her free hand flew up to cover her parted mouth in shock and eyes widened further. He grinned seeing her facial expressions.

"Aapne……15 saal main…….sharab pi??"

"To?" he seemed quite normal with that.

His nonchalance made her bewildered. "To? Aap chote nahi the…..inn sabke liye? Aur kya jaroorat thi yeh sab karne ki? Ise aap Fun kehte hain?" she almost rebuked.

"See this is why I wasn't telling you anything. Radhika……that was a guy's night out. What do you expect us to do? And then we don't get a chance to do all this back home …..so out of curiosity we decided to give it a try here! And must say……that was one hell of a night!! Arjun and I still remember that day! We actually freaked out!"

However she didn't seem interested and made a frowning face.

"And you know what…….the day after we all got sloshed up…….we had terrible headache in the morning!"

She gave a 'see I said you' kind of expression. "Phir?"

"Then we managed to make some lime juice and had it to lessen the hangover……."

"Dekha……aise masti karne se aisa hi hota hai" she tried pressing her point.

"Hmm who hai……still that was something I would never forget!!" he beamed happily.

"Some fun it was" she mumbled with a frowning face.

"Comeon you wanted to know it" he resumed having his sandwiches.

"Hmm. Mujhe kya pata tha ke aapne yeh sab kuch kiya hoga?" she shot a furious glance at him.

"Radhika……tum hi socho…….what else could we do? We were pretty young and inquisitive about everything……but there was no harm done. We enjoyed, partied hard and went back happy. Simple!" he shrugged.

She took another gulp of juice. "Agar main aapke saath hoti to yeh sab aap kabhi nahi kar paate…..acha hota agar aapki Gudiya aapko pehle hi mil gayi hoti"

"Comeon you're making me sound like I did some big offence. And anyways……agar tum saath hoti to……main tumhe bhi leke aata…."

"Guys night out main?" she looked surprised.

"Haan……tumhare bina nahi jaata main……." He answered sweetly.

That brought a small smile on her face. "Um……lekin main hoti to aapko yeh sab nahi karne deti……" she said in a warning tone.

He grinned impishly and brought his free arm around her shoulder. "Infact tum mere saath hoti……to main tumhe bhi brandy deta……"

Listening to this, her eyes widened up totally. "Kya!!??"

He laughed a little and she punched his chest with her free hand.

"Oww!" he winced slightly but didn't stop laughing.

"aap mujhe sharab denge……shee!!" she made another cute disgusted expression.

This made him burst in guffaws and she again hit his chest once, harder this time.

But it didn't seem to affect him. "Hahahaha…….." laughing, he tugged her closer with his arm and pressed a kiss on her cheek.

Furious, she tried moving her face away but his arms didn't allow her.

"Are baba…….mazak kar raha hoon. Main tumhe ofcourse sharab nahi pilata……" he tried pacifying her.

Twitching her lips angrily, she looked away and bit her sandwich. His hand on the other side turned her face to him.

"My princess…….main sirf mazak kar raha tha. Because firstly main tumhe guys night out main leke hi nahi aata……you see girls don't understand the way guys have fun!" he again started teasing her.

She shot a angry glare at her…..but he found that cute and pressed another kiss on her nosetip. Cringing her nose, she looked away and stared at nothing in anger.

Just then he noticed some ketchup on her cheek, which probably came from his lips when he'd given a kiss some moments earlier, and slowly licked it up. This fluttered her heart and she glanced at him from the corner eyes.

He looked at her smiled; but she again looked away, this time feeling shy underneath.

"Acha baba……I am sorry bas……mujhse baat bhi nahi karogi……?" he asked in a pained voice that twinged her heart and she looked at him.

"mm….hmm. Karoongi……"

He smiled and kissed her cushioned cheekbone; she just blushed.

"Haan lekin main hoti……to aapko kabhi sharab nahi peene deti……" she again said in a warning tone and picked up a tissue to wipe her fingers as she finished her food.

Cleaning his fingers with the tissue, he shook his head as if conceding to her words. "Hmm…..tabhi to kehte hain na…….Husband matlab……jiski Hasi….Band ho jaaye……." His lips twitched impishly.

Hearing that, her eyes widened up again and lips pulled in to a shocked smile. "aap na……"

But before she could try to hit, he got up and began running. She didn't give up and began running behind him. They ran around in circles in and around the tent in the same area. Although it was difficult to catch up with him, but still she managed and catching hold of his tee, she hit his chest with both her hands cutely.

"Oww!!!" he mock whined and pulled her closer for a hug. She didn't resist and snuggled in easily……and soon they both broke out in to laughters.

Dev and Radhika were walking along the long stretch of stony path that bordered the beautifully flowing river; the water was clear and sweet. Far away were the bluish green mountains that looked mesmerizing in the soft climate. He had an arm around her, keeping her close, while their smiling gazes stuck on the scenery and they strolled ahead slowly for long minutes. They talked a little, not much as they were feeling cocooned in rapture when being with their soulmate……..

"chalo na…..lets get wet in the waterfall" Dev suggested excitedly as they came back towards the waterfall. She agreed readily with an excited nod of her head – she loved getting wet like this!

Swiftly, they removed their shoes and placed it aside before stepping on to the cool water. She felt shivers running down her skin as she felt the water on her feet and she smiled at him.

"Come……andar chalte hain" he led her deeper, tightening his hold on her hand.

The water level increased some more......and more till their calves. Suddenly he began splashing water on her that took her by surprise, and her hand flew up in reflex to shield herself. He enjoyed doing that and with a smile splashed some more water. Somehow she turned to glance at him and bending down, she too began splashing water at him. Soon they both began enjoying it, and laughters spread across the sweet surrounding.

Some moments later, Dev neared her and abruptly swept her up in arms that had her eyes growing wide, and led her close to the waterfall. She giggled and shook her legs excitedly in his arms.

Halting near the huge black rocks from where the water was gushing down splendidly, he brought her face down the pouring water.

Closing her eyes in reflex, she shook her face as the water touched her face and tried moving away. He smiled and slowly kept her down. She cleaned her eyes off water and glancing at him once she took some water from the fall and splashed on his face. He did the same back. When she was about to spatter more water on him, she slipped down a rock underneath her feet and he burst in guffaws…..but the next second he too slipped down and this made her giggle cutely. Then they both burst in to laughters……and they began enjoying again like kids.

Seconds and minutes ticked by unknowingly as they both had the fun of their lifetime underneath the waterfall – they teased, played and laughed and jumped like kids, forgetting all the worries!

Suddenly something caught Dev's eyes and the look in his face changed; his heart fluttered and he moved a step back from her. Radhika, meanwhile had her eyes closed and hands spread out as she enjoyed the cool water trickling down her skin; her lips were pulled up in a smile and face was nudged up, feeling the water running down her lips.

His lips twitched impishly as his gaze remained fixed on to the small portion of her waist that was exposed when she'd lifted her arms up. Then, his gaze wandered across her body – completely wet and the cloth was clinging to her beautiful figure; indeed a very alluring sight for him that flared up his desires and heated his skin even in this cool water!

Pushing his wet hairs back with his hands, he began nearing her again but this time his eyes weren't smiling, rather had turned intense with passion. She was enjoying delightfully, unaware of his eyes on her body and he checked her sensuous body for long seconds.

Just then, some movement demanded his attention and he glanced down in the water…… only to find some small yellow fishes swimming around in glee. An idea sparked in his brain and his lips quirked mischeviously. Shooting a loving glance at her, he moved to catch hold of one fish and then winked at it. He swiftly walked back to her and pulling her tee lightly, carefully to avoid her attention, put the jumping fish inside.

Soon Radhika flung open her eyes as she felt something moving inside her tee and quickly bringing down her hands, began tugging her tee to the front in an attempt to get out whatever had gone inside. It tickled her badly as it moved and increased her frustration.

He smiled but didn't inch forward to help rather took delight in her helplessness; her tee went up some more when she pulled and tugged it helplessly.

"Dekhiye…..pata nahi kya chala gaya hai……." Mumbling she looked at him…..but to her surprise, he was standing very coolly.

The thing jumping inside her, however, didn't allow her to scrutinize his calm composure and she began wriggling her body to somehow free herself. "Kya chala gaya andar…… aap madad kyun nahi kar rahe hain?" frustrated, she stepped a bit out of the waterfall.

Suddenly she found a fish falling down from her tee and she sighed in relief. He just smiled crookedly. Taking a breath, she pushed some wet hairs back and looked at him with a confused gaze wondering as to why remained still. It was then that something clicked in her brain……how did the fish get inside? Did he put it??

Her eyes widened by a small fraction and he understood that she'd deciphered it. Swiftly moving closer, he held her waist that was still exposed and tugged her closer to him. She gasped in response…….

"aapne kiya na who?" she mumbled, looking in to his eyes

He just beamed and let his hand slip through her tee to explore her naked skin. Realizing this, she felt her heart skipping a beat and tried moving away. "yeh aap kya kar rahe hain?"

"apni patni se romance……." Saying, he slipped the other hand inside as well and gripped her waist flesh.

She shivered and gasped in response while her breathing went faster; the look in his eyes made her heart pound. "erm……chodiyena….." a mumble managed to come out.

However he wasn't in any mood to release her. Loosening his fingers around her waist, he let them explore her skin sensuously and began nearing her. Her heart throbbed mercilessly as he neared her while his hands on her skin were creating havoc inside her.

Inching close he brushed his lips on her, taking a water drop resting on the base on her lip in to him. Her breathing hitched and then she shuddered as his hands blantanly went up her back, caressing her skin all the way. Smiling mentally, he moved his lips to press one soft kiss on her upper cheekbone; the soft press drove her senses crazy. His lips moved down further and he planted another soft kiss on the sensitive spot underneath her jaw. She gulped and eye lids drooped down as the pleasurable feel spread to her limbs.

Sensing this, he shifted down and planted another hot kiss on her neck. Her lips unknowingly curved in to a small smile and fingers resting on his chest, moved up and plunged on to his wet shoulders to pull him closer. He comprehended and pressed his face to wet neck and then began kissing there passionately. She loved this immensely and any thought of resisting flew away from her mind; pushing her hands past his nape she clutched his wet hairs and tugged him closer for intimacy.

His lips obeyed her and began kissing her more passionately. She stretched her neck to let him explore her skin freely………

The aura around them again intensified and they began feeling a heated cocoon surrounding them even under the cool water that was pouring down!

Slowly Dev inched up to meet her gaze; his breathing was fast and heart was throbbing hard just like her. They looked in to each other's eyes for a small moment as they water kept trickling down their faces…….and then he titled his head to kiss her waiting lips. She closed her eyes and let him love her madly………….

After long moments as their lips parted, they gasped for breaths and felt their skin burning like molten lava. Pausing for a second, his lips moved down her chin to her throat……to her neck…..and then down her wet body to reach navel. She was thankful for his hands that were placed on her back and gave her support, otherwise her knees felt so numb that she could have hardly stood up under his scorching passion.

Pressing a few kisses across her waistline, he went on to nibble the curve of her waist. It tickled her, drove her mad and she grabbed his hairs tight. He smiled mentally and pushing her wet tee further up……went on to place hot, open mouthed kisses all across her tummy and midriff. She began taking long breaths and her irises dilated as her wits reeled and spun in haze under his feverish love making.

As he satisfied himself with her skin, he stood up on his legs and found her all flushed up…….throbbing with the need for him; the mere sight blazed the heat inside him. Her whole body felt jelly and the rampant heat growing inside made her crazy. Unable to hold back any distance from him, she quickly moved and embraced him tight. He equally welcomed her and crushed her inside his arms tight. The feel of being in each other's arms relieved them……but also flared the burning heat inside and melted them………..

"Radhika……." Dev called out excitedly. Following a good lunch, she had gone a little ahead to throw the wastes while he planned something more for her.

Wearing army cargos with brown tee, he waited impatiently for his wife. Some more seconds passed and she appeared from behind the tent, now wearing black capris and a red tee; her wet hairs were blowing along with the wind.

"Radhika……..come here" he waved his hand eagerly.

"Kya huwa? Aur aap wahan kya kar rahe hain?" Radhika asked back, seeing him beside the nearby trees.

"Just come here!" he called out loudly.

She zipped the tent and slowly walked up to him. "Kya huwa? Aur aap yahan kya kar rahe hain?"

He grinned and then turned his gaze towards the trees. Her gaze followed curiously….. but the next second it brightened up in amazement. Swiftly looking back at him, "yeh kya hai?" she asked in surprise.

"Hammock…….loved it?" he asked assertively with a charming smile.

The white netted hammock was tied to two trees spaced apart nicely and gave a stunning view to the riverside.

"aap yeh bhi laaye the?"

"Haan……" he shrugged. "I thought this will be the best for us to relax hai na?" asking, he held her waist and with one swift move, he pulled her up and placed on the hammock.

She felt startled and smiled at him; the feel of the hammock was bouncy and she loved it.

"erm…..yeh girega to nahi na?" she asked worriedly.

Framing a cheek, he kissed her nosetip. "Nope don't worry…..i have tied it nicely"

She grinned back loving the feel of being in the hammock; this is something she'd never even seen in her life except in some movies.

"erm…..wait I will bring something…….." saying he quickly turned towards the tent.

Meanwhile she tried sitting up but fell down back on the net; this made her smile. Just then she saw that her shoes were still on, so she tried reaching them to untie it. But she wasn't able to do so. Sighing, she tried pushing her legs out…..but along with her legs she too fell down.

"aa……" she moaned as she fell down on her feet.

"Hey what happened?" Dev came to her quick, holding a pillow in his hand.

She looked up and tried to smile. "Umm…..nahi kuch nahi……who mujhe jhoote utarne the…..to mujhse nahi ho raha tha. Aur main neeche aa gayi"

Grinning at her cute reply, he placed the pillow on the hammock and framed her cheek. "Koi baat nahi……remove your shoes here and then we will get on it again"

They both quickly removed their shoes and placed it aside.

"Come….." he was about to pick her again when she resisted.

"Umm…..mujhe isme khudse chadna hai…..kaise chadoon?" she asked.

"Khud chadna hai……wait I will show you" saying, he quickly took an edge of hammock down and moved inside in no time.

"are yeh aapne kaise kiya?" she asked.

"Tum bhi karo……you will know" he got down for her to try.

She did as him but was unable to get in. Then he helped her and she went inside smoothly.

"Good!" praising, he too got in quickly.

Adjusting the pillow, he laid down and she rested her face on his chest, while he brought an arm around her back.

"Dekhiye na…….yahan se who nadi kitni khoobsurat lag rahi hai" she mumbled.

"I know……that's why I put it here…..it gives you a nice view" he replied, caressing her wet hairs spread on her back.

Embracing his torso with her one arm, she snuggled closer and beamed happily; she tangled her feet with his and he grinned it.

"Seems my wife is enjoying this a lot…….you know we have such a hammock in our home in Mumbai……"

"Sach?" she asked looking up with excited eyes.

"Yes. Its in the garden……we all relax there calmly"

"Hmmmm……..this is so relaxing!" she mumbled against his chest.

Time flew away swiftly as they both remained sheated in each other's arms and enjoyed the nature to the hilt – it was just the two of them and the splendid company of the nature surrounding them……..

Hours later…………

It was pitch dark except for the sparkling bonfire that danced in the wind joyously, strange sounds of insect buzz and crickets filled the atmosphere. Dev and Radhika were snuggled together in one blanket as they gazed at the dancing flames. The whole evening they'd remained cocooned in to each other's arms; sometime they played, teased, had fun and ran around, explored the scenic beauty. Since Birju had packed all the necessary items and foods properly they didn't have to twitch a brow on that matter.

The night was now getting chiller and they had been just talking about random things……but now had fell silent from the past few moments…..and merely sat snuggled together.

"Radhika……." Dev called softly.

"Hmm?" she asked, gazing at the bonfire.

He lifted his one hand up and tipped up her face. "andar chale…..?"

It didn't take her long to read the look in his eyes and her cheeks went redder. "Hmm" she mumbled with a nod.

Smiling, he pushed the blanket and got up and then held out a hand for her. She got up clutching the blanket…..and he quickly swept her along with the blanket inside his arms. Her lips grew in to a shy smile and then her gaze lowered as he began walking towards the tent. Stepping inside, he placed her down on the bed and turned to zip the tent……

The bon fire outside the tent danced even more joyously now witnessing the passion between the two lovers inside…..

Pls press the LIKE button if you liked it......and would love to hear your comments 😊
sia_lovely thumbnail

Hey guys........am here with another update 😃 Had some time and thought to quickly write it up. 

Firstly a big Thanks to every one......I am very very happy that you all loved the previous parts so so much 😃 😃 😃 

I know in my previous note, i had said about me being disappointed by the responses.....but truly i didnt mean to hurt anyone by my words. Just wanted to share it with you. And i am really touched by your responses......🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 Thanku........Thanks a ton for giving me the much needed boost again. Even some of the silent members came to me and let me know about their views, and i was really really happy to read that. 😃 🤗 

Okay coming to FF, i am glad you all loved the bike ride/roaming and the romance between the new couple 😳 I was thinking hard how to portray it correctly without being too brazen.....and am happy that you all found it sweet at the same time sensuous and loving. 😳 😃 

The village feel was soothing even to write and am glad that you all connected to it as well......it was an attempt by Dev to make her open up and live to the fullest. 

And yes the kiddie part............i am so so so happy that you all loved it so much!!!!! Even i smile when writing or thinking about the kids in the FF.......Love little Dev and Gudiya a lot 🤗 

Oops.....but there was a small mistake which i corrected.......Susheel's wife name is Meera and not Sushma.....but since i had been busy with seminars the names got somehow tangled up and i used up Sushma 😆 Sorry for that.....and Thanku Diary25 for correcting me. 😊

Then coming to updated part, so now Dev is taking her for camping......and i hope you love their little mastis and romantic interludes amidst the lush scenery.  😃 😳 Actually i wrote it in a little hurry so if you feel its too rushed......please tell me. 😊 

Oops sorry forgot to add this previous night........

Thanks again to who pressed the like button 🤗🤗

Edited by sia_lovely - 13 years ago