Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Sia loved the update trust u to come up with something new and interesting always and again u have a fun filled romantic camping  and trekking day of Dev Radhika and like the way Radhika was so reluctant to wear the dress but then again got into it for Dev๐Ÿ˜† Birjus reaction.The lovely waterfall fish and hammock scene. Whether u write in hurry or leisurely ur style is so captivating and gripping.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

DAIRY25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sia u r amazing dear , always come up with interesting & unique ideas ... u very beautifully present every second of their enjoyment during camping ... dev is so stubborn ,always have his way to make her agree with him ... really appreciate your efforts that u put for this quick update .
suwin thumbnail
omg sia, this was a beautiful and  mind blowing part..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘  as usual and waiting for the next update....
Nihariikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Sia for the PM's. will catch up with them.
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
amazing update...thx for the pm
honey_princess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved the update! Depicted the passionate love between newly-weds!
Firegurl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome update
mind blowing
very well written
radhika5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Sia

Loved this update--loved the outing--how beautiful the village and the surrounding is and how well you describe. Nice touch with hiking, camping, bone fire and of course all that passion...
Edited by radhika5 - 13 years ago
billo77 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Sia that was such a lovely update I really enjoyed their camping trip and ofcourse their romanceโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ..Yaar the mornings are always โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ..I laways thought the night were always romanctic but I guess after reading your FF ..Its also the mornings that make us blush blush blush ...โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ....like the part were RAdhika standing looking outside at the beautiful scennery remebering how Dev fought for her and make her his ..Reading those in those lines the their painfull seperation flushed acroos my mind and bought tears but now I know their together , living happily filled with love and care for each other ..๐Ÿ˜ŠAnd also whe shes  telling KAnha That Dev is the only person that she will love ..more then kanha ....As usually the morning was very sweet and naughty especially Dev ..Taking her in the bathroom โ˜บ๏ธ...And the after making her change in the western clothes โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ณ....Its very normal for Radhiak to feel uncomfortable at first but im glad that she got easy with her new attire ..I cold imagine both of them looking very good in their western clothes ๐Ÿ˜‰..Birju as usuall always brings a smile on my face with his expressions and talk ๐Ÿ˜ƒ..Im got so happy knowing that their going camping trip !!! I love Love camping its so much fun !!!! Especially in summer in the outdoor surrounded with nature ..its such a beautiful feel ๐Ÿ˜ƒ...Really liked the way Dev and RAdhika were holding hands walking through the forest to go too their destination with their talks and jokes ..RAdhika asking cute questions ...A very enjoyable walk and hiking ๐Ÿ˜‰..Reminds me a lot f my camping trips ๐Ÿ˜Š..Reaching their destination was very cute especially radhika..Asking about wild animals....Shes so cute
 but you know when I went camping there was bears that came in the middle of the night around our tent ..I was the only one awake hearing the bear ๐Ÿ˜•..I hugged my big sister and tried going to sleep..I got so scared ...Anyways coming back to the update ๐Ÿ˜†

I could perfectly imagine the beautiful nature surrounding ....LOL The part were dev tell RAdhika about his camping trip when he was teen was very funny .๐Ÿ˜†.its so true boys are like that  driking beer and smooking ..Its something that i could easily guess from Dev ..Hes a very boyish guy and he must have done more bad things ...๐Ÿ˜†..I love the way Radhika got angry at dev knowing thatt he smoked and drinked at 15๐Ÿ˜ฒ..Im sure ifshe was there he would have never touched it ๐Ÿ˜†Because she wouldnt have let him ....Like she said : Agar main aapke saath hoti to yeh sab aap kabhi nahi kar paate'..acha hota agar aapki Gudiya aapko pehle hi mil gayi hoti" Right on girl!!!!๐Ÿ‘..๐Ÿ˜†..I really enjoyed ready theri whole conversation ๐Ÿ˜ŠVery amusing..๐Ÿ˜‰
The waterfall part was also fun seeing Radhika and Dev acting like kids ๐Ÿ˜ƒ..Then later on it became very.โ˜บ๏ธ...Oh naugty dev ..Putting a fish in her tee ๐Ÿ˜†for his own benifits๐Ÿ˜‰..Each time I think about their romantic scenes I blush really hard โ˜บ๏ธ...โ˜บ๏ธ......Your such a talented writter Sia I just love the way your describe ever thing making the picture clear in our head ๐Ÿค—
The hammock part felt very relaxing especially dev and RAdhika in each others arms enjoying the beautiful nature and each others company was very sweet and calming to read ๐Ÿ˜Š....
Thank you so much for updating such a lovly update ....Like I said before your FF is filled with surprises ๐Ÿ˜ƒ..I absolutly love it!!!!!!๐Ÿค—..Not once I thought that your update was written in a hurry ..Your very talented and it shows clearly ๐Ÿ˜ƒ..

I read your reply on my comments and you asked me about my exams...Some exams went good some others went ok ๐Ÿ˜•..not exactly what  I expected๐Ÿ˜ฒ But Its ok next time Ill do better ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผI know I can catch up ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks for asking but honestly reading your FF gave me a huge relief after my exams ..i felt really really good ..thank you so much Yaar  ๐Ÿค—

Cant wait for your next update !!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

ps: Im really sorry for my long comments๐Ÿ˜• I just noticed how long my comment is ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ..I always have so much to say๐Ÿ˜ƒ ...I will try cutting them short ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by billo77 - 13 years ago
laxmis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sia,  Didn't expect an update this weekend. When I logged in today I was totally surprised. Thank you soooooooooooooooooooo much . Loved how you brought up the nature scenes. Feel like visiting those places but of course won't bump into the love birds. Even if you write in a hurry it comes out so beautifully. You are truly gifted Sia. Waiting for more surprises.
Sia, I was looking Avinash and Rubina's SBB segments where  Rubina playing with goats and Avinash taking pictures of her and then  Avinash giving her the ballons reminded me your recent update. You are way ahead of them๐Ÿ‘. Hope you are o.k if they copy your FF
Edited by laxmis - 13 years ago