Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Smiley-786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for the lovely updates sia it was very nice ...Dev should know about Ammaa s truth what all she did with the Rads and how she suffered ..plz make Rads to take right decision of her life and make Radev unite soon
palak13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow sia i just loved the whole radev moment it was 2 gd and loved theri teasing each other hope dev gets 2 knw wt radhika is hidding from him and y amma keeps behaving like this frm radhika i hope dad tries to find out frm nandu 2 update soon and thnks 4 this lovely long 2 part and the pm tc xxx
chipak thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Sia Dear....how do i say that how much i loved your UPDATES...They are simply superb...

Radev moments...oh its so refreshing to have those back in your FF..
Rads mingling with everyone in PF (usually its Vish who chatters more with everyone...oh i love Vish in your FF)
Dadi suspecting and now determined to know why Dev was so happy (i loved his jovial nature today..)
And the best pat was Dev getting to know sth is amiss between Amma n Rads...i think this was necessary for him to know that hom much Rads suffer....

I wish i could read your FF daily but i understand that to write such a beautiful FF you need time...but i hope u update soon...😉

Keep going like this and may god bless you🤗
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for updating two chapters, I wonder when and how they will finally get to be together, but this hide and seek game is nice too for now
radhika5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
HI Sia

What a lovely update. Thank you for doing 2 parts.
Words fail me ---to truly describe your FF. It is mind blowing--wow!!! you are very talented. You could write a TV script and I am sure it would be a hit. It has everything --some pain, lots of feeling, separation and then union---and all done so beautifully.

The last two episodes were just fantastic. The inner turmoil of both Dev and Radhika, the joy and the happiness Dev felt, the subconscious mind of Radhika, doing what she truly wants to do---the interactions between different family members, the slow realization of dadima towards Dev's feelings---Dev's realization of Radhika's true identity and probably will result in his complete understanding of her dilemma--all have been so beautifully dealt by you---KUDOS to you👏

You are truly an amazing writer----

I really like the way how you leave us at the end---wanting more---so that we can't wait for the next part.

Thank you and now anxiously waiting for the next part...........................
Edited by radhika5 - 13 years ago
fauzmalik thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
well worth the wait!! Loved both parts, in fact, love the whole FF. I absoultely love the way you portray all their emotions and feelings so beautifully, whether its their love or their agony . ABSOULTELY LOVE IT!!!!! I love your ff so much, I dont even read the daily updates, i finish reading your updates then read the episode updates :D there are not enough words to appreciate your efforts, except, its AWESOME!!!! THANKYOU VERY MUCH FOR ALL YOUR efforts and chapters so far. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue your FF. Cant wwait to read what happens next. The title truly matches the ff you have created, TRUE LOVE. rads and dev love each other no matter what happens, they accept each other the way they are, they understand each other so well......
 I just hope it doesnt have sad ending!!
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Sia that was a very interesting mahaupdate by u after a long time and loved the full day at PB by RaDev and his family 😃so next will be amma truth😡 which Dev will find out.
prakri thumbnail
lovely update sia... waiting for al truth about amma to come out and the marraige truth too.. thanks for the amazing FF
honey_princess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for the awesome updates!
n_sinha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very nice....thanks for the lovely updates.