Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

billo77 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Sia yaar this was a very heart touching update ..You wrote everything amazingly ๐Ÿ‘..
I was waiting eagerly  for this update I couldnt wait until Dev finds out about Radika being adopted and about that stupid amma๐Ÿ˜ก..I had tears in my eyes when she was beating up Radika ..That witch!! But I was getting really happy that Dev witnessed everything .๐Ÿ˜Š..And the part when Radika was talking to kanha and Dev overheard her talk that was very touching ..I could feel the pain these tww love birds were going through ..And she hugged him crying her heart out in his arms..Very beautiful !! The best part was when he went to the forest near the river bank and he was applying medication on her bruises ๐Ÿ˜ณ..Very cute part ..Im so happy that Dadima knows the truth ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thank you so much Sia for a lovely update  โค๏ธ
Smiley-786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for this writng this wonderful part Dev knowing about Rads sufferings .. really you have did it great i was waiting for this part for a long... the another one Dev did not know that Amma locked her in the store room on that day when Dev and his family came for dinner and also vishaka th one who sent Rads to the Dev's home when he was in fever as you have cleared everything just this one is left ..Dev will come to what is going on in Amma mind now .....i loved Dadi knowing truth and Radev's talk and now there will be happy days for Radev waiting for the next PLz update soon...

chipak thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Sia Dear...you are just amazing (what else i can say...i dont have any words)...U rockss

This update is heartwrenching and heartwarming at the same time...watching Ammas atrocities and Dev getting to know was so paining..but Dev caring for Rads like that  gave so much nice feelings that i cannot even describe that....

Luved Rads- Kanha and Rads-Dev interaction...simply superb.mindboggling-ly great (hope u understand since i really am at loss of words..wht to do)

Luved Dev pouring out his feelings to dadi like a kid๐Ÿ˜Š...and now hoping that Dadi knows everything she will not leave any stone unturned till she gets Radev together...looking forward for Dadi-Rads interaction in nxt part and i dont know why but i want to read abt Keshav agin coming in picture so that i can see more jealous and possessive dev...just daydreaming that :)

Sia one thing i wanted to ask...it must take hell lot of effort/time to post such beautiful updates but really i cannot help it but to ask you to update soon...i feel very elated whenever i se your updates and forget everything๐Ÿ˜ณ...I know you will take time to post next update but hoping you will do that soon...

honey_princess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
WOW!!!
Loved every second of it!
DAIRY25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow............nice part full of emotions , u make every thing clear for dev , talking of radev is very touching, part where radh open her heart in front of dev is mindblowing & it takes my heart out , whole update is superb ....THANKS FOR EVERY THING DEAR (imagination , effort , time ).
tvFan2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sia,

First of all, kudos for superb update.

Loved everything, Amma getting exposed perfectly, RAdhika talking toher while her own Kanha listened..Dadima-Dev bonding...

One thing I did not understand is suddenly Radhika taking back her promise. I assume it is as she realisde she cannot live without DEv. Please clarify.

Wanting more updates but can wait as you make it worthy.

This story has become pat of me. I can vision all while reading and dream about it...Will cherish it lifelong....so never stop updating is my request...You are gifted... Hope you become successful in this skill of yours.
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Sia I read ur update it took me such a long time to read ur lovely and gripping update so now dadi knows the entire truth ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Lovely times ahead for Dev and Radhika. waiting for ur next mahaupdate๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘
fauzmalik thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hi there Sia,

Once again, a superb chapter in the radev love saga. You are really talented and a gifted writer, you know how to draw the reader in and make them feel all the emotions the characters are going through, the best thing I ABSOLUTELY LOVE about your FF is the logical path its following, there are no illogical twists and turns, its well thought out and very meticulous in all its details and each chapter is well worth the wait!!!
One request, please do complete the FF, reason for this request is I have read almost all the other radev ff's in this forum and only a couple of them are complete!
Anyways, love your ff so much, i will probably start reading it again :) its a wonderful way to fill in a slow day at work ๐Ÿ˜‰
xxxh-hxxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sia, like always this was an amazing, amazing update!! Sorry that i took so long to comment about it ๐Ÿ˜ญ I really liked the radev moments. Dev applying medicine on radhika was so cute and radhika being shy to lift her shalwar up ๐Ÿ˜† 

I so hated amma for beating radhika. I wanted to say that im happy that amma didnt hit radhika so hard in CB but i forgot for a moment that the stupid witch tried to burn radhika. I dont know how i could forget that ๐Ÿ˜• But im glad that dev knows the truth about amma and that he saw amma beating radhika otherwise he wouldnt have known how much radhika gets beaten by amma.

I also liked how nandu wanted to meet radhika. Nandu and radhika are so cute together. ANd ofcourse dadima's and nandu's conversation was very good. It was very much needed.

At last dadima knows the truth about Radev. I hope that she will do something very soon so that radhika can quickly go away from her house and live with Dev and the Purohits.

Please update soon! ๐Ÿ˜›
bvs7691 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sia beautiful update Thank You:)