DOTW: What's your style?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago

**Discussion of The Week**

Hey Friends! This week's discussion is going to be all about YOU!

I've noticed that there are soo many talented people out there but not much time to browse through all th vids to get a feel of how they're like, so why not give a little bragging rights this week?πŸ˜‰

Alright, in order to make this less lenghty this is going to be set up as a question/answer manner, and fill it out as you wish 😊

Here we go....

• What is one vidding style of yours that you would call it your signature addition?[something you have in every/most video(s)]
  • Do you usually have a certain genre of vids that you do?
  • Rate yourself on a scale from 1-10[1:not good, 10:best] as a vidder:
  • How long have you been vidding?
  • How long do you usually spend on one project?
  • What is most important to you when vidding: song selection, editing, etc..?
  • Brag about your talent/vids in 3 sentences:
  • Is there someone whom you are particulary inspired from?
  • Give one(or more) of your vidding tips to share..
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by desigrl05

• What is one vidding style of yours that you would call it your signature addition?
I don't think I can say I have a signature style to my videos. At least not yet with Vegas, before when I used to use WMM, most of mine started with one scene and then kept flashing back to other scenes.
  • [something you have in every/most video(s)]
Ummm now that I've discovered the cookie cutter effect, I do try to incorporate it wherever I can to make it seem to go with the flow 😊
  • Do you usually have a certain genre of vids that you do?
I've been told that my sad ones are the best 😳 I don't actually know why, but I'm glad that I do have a certain genre 😳
  • Rate yourself on a scale from 1-10[1:not good, 10:best] as a vidder:
Probably a 6 ish? or a 7?
  • How long have you been vidding?
Since last OctoberI think...
  • How long do you usually spend on one project?
That really depends on the project and how long the song is, or who its involving. It takes me less time if I'm really comfortable with the song and the couple I'm using.
  • What is most important to you when vidding: song selection, editing, etc..?
Song selection plays a major part in my vidding especially, because the I always used to match my scenes with the music and the lyrics, and lately, I've been trying to use beats as well, so I think songs are a huge part of my vidding process. Editing as well definitely because it's sooo crucial to get the timing right. The more I use Vegas, I realize that even the pan/crop of the clip is super important to make sure your entire video looks polished.
  • Brag about your talent/vids in 3 sentences:
Umm, I always choose songs that people end up loving? My videos are hopefully always enjoyable. And whenever I like a video, I know for sure that other people must like it too 😳
  • Is there someone whom you are particulary inspired from?
Umm TONS of ppl, it'll be unfair to name them all but from the top of my head...Kimz, Radz, Khushi, Nans, Ashoo, Jhanvi and there's tons from YT as well, Meera, Sara, Z, Jooj, Paheli...tons of people😳
  • Give one(or more) of your vidding tips to share..
My only tip, is lip sync, or matching videos with the beats, I just feel like it always makes the video flow a bit better 😳

Awesome DOTW Jhanvi! πŸ˜ƒ