Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: aliyaha

Poor sid Slap from his senior doctor i guess the poor guy is screwed
he better apologize soon else u know what his life in sanjeevani will be like shit
Maybe hell go to us and then Canada behind tammana

Well the promo shows him being slapped but sid will obviously be nicer when he finds out she is  shashanks daughter and a senior doctor.Riddhima  will never forget it and will torture sid until she becomes the soft sweet riddhima when armaan returns

All i can say is that Sanjivani is going to overflow with fights now. ๐Ÿคฃ
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.... First of all, hats off to you , lady. It takes guts to come to a popular show's forum and coolly say that you have basically always hated the show. It shows how honest and blunt you are about your thoughts and I appreciate that very much. ๐Ÿ˜›

LOLLL....thankss..๐Ÿ˜† the guts came from interesting experiences (in some great battlefields๐Ÿ˜†) in another popular show's  forum๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† the experience made me immune๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

The creatives have taken quite a few risks in season 2 and inspite of initial hiccups and brickbats , they have found their audience. There are some people who are willing to Sid-Riddz while others are not. So, their track is still in experimental waters - they may become a pair if KSG is not coming back - or else they will become each-other's soul healers and pave way for a Sid-Tammz and Armaan-Riddzie reunion. Let's wait and watch.

talking abt the creatives taking risks, if the creatives are serious abt this riddhima-sid future track...then they deserve a standing ovation - not for the story itself, but for actually daring to break up AR  up AND showing R getting seriously involved with someone else....AND for choosing no other than ANOTHER karan as the "new" armaan in R's life - another KaJen๐Ÿ‘ if the story goes the underlined way, i wud be like..WOW creatives๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Edited by SidraLuvMayurBL - 14 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: SidraLuvMayurBL

LOLLL....thankss..๐Ÿ˜† the guts came from interesting experiences (in some great battlefields๐Ÿ˜†) in another popular show's  forum๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† the experience made me immune๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 

talking abt the creatives taking risks, if the creatives are serious abt this riddhima-sid future track...then they deserve a standing ovation - not for the story itself, but for actually daring to break up AR  up AND showing R getting seriously involved with someone else....AND for choosing no other than ANOTHER karan as the "new" armaan in R's life - another KaJen๐Ÿ‘ if the story goes the underlined way, i wud be like..WOW creatives๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Fingers crossed. Hope to see more of you around, young lady. ๐Ÿ˜›
clars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
HMMMM interesting ,Maybe we will be in for some big suprise ,y shld Sids and rids be paired as a Romantic lead ,well going by the recent promo luks like SID will becum sid again the one whom we all luved and not the devdas types .

who knows he might worry rids just like how Nikki worried the hell out of abhi as an intern ๐Ÿ˜ƒ,Not nescessary they both have to fall in luv cv's can explore another angle to this strory as well

Edited by clars - 14 years ago
Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: clars

HMMMM interesting ,Maybe we will be in for some big suprise ,y shld Sids and rids be paired as a Romantic lead ,well going by the recent promo luks like SID will becum sid again the one whom we all luved and not the devdas types .

who knows he might worry rids just like how Nikki worried the hell out of abhi as an intern ๐Ÿ˜ƒ,Not nescessary they both have to fall in luv cv's can explore another angle to this strory as well

Too true. I dislike the 'romance romance romance' tracks all the time especially in DMG (one of the reasons why I have never liked it till now). The friendship tracks were never convincing enough and were always swept off under the rug.

But then, as I am reminded time and again on this forum, it is DILL mill gaye. ๐Ÿ˜ณ