Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
man....i feel so bad for Sid....his heart is broken...then his face gets broken!!! lol
I felt that the slap was soooo unnecessary!!! Don't know why ridhimma slapped him....it was a mistake...he even said that he didn't mean too...don't slap people for no reason...i know ur heart is broken...but tat doesn't mean u take out all the anger on some innocent!!!

By the way i am really happy that Riddhima is back!!!! Missed her....i feel so happy now...I wished that Arman was back with her...but lets see ahead towards where this track goes now.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

man....i feel so bad for Sid....his heart is broken...then his face gets broken!!! lol
I felt that the slap was soooo unnecessary!!! Don't know why ridhimma slapped him....it was a mistake...he even said that he didn't mean too...don't slap people for no reason...i know ur heart is broken...but tat doesn't mean u take out all the anger on some innocent!!!

By the way i am really happy that Riddhima is back!!!! Missed her....i feel so happy now...I wished that Arman was back with her...but lets see ahead towards where this track goes now.

I think Riddzie felt that Sid deliberately pulled her along into the trolley , not understanding that he was only trying to save her from falling on the floor. πŸ˜†......I guess path lab duties and rectal examinations are lined up for Sid already. πŸ˜‰

If Armaan can be brought back , he will be brought back . Jo hoga dekha jaayega. Until then, enjoy the show. 😳

sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Nikammi! Naalaayak! Naakaara! Nikhattoooooooooooo! 😑.... Where the freaking heavens have you been, woman? Is everything alright , baby ? Studies ? Boyfriend? Husband? Children? Saasu ma? Who is keeping you away?.....

I am exactly on the same plane of thought as you , baby. I was not very sure about Sid-Riddz pairing ( IF AT ALL IT IS HAPPENING) but yeah , seeing them in the same frame today and their instant chemistry in the precap sorta makes it work for me. Above all, it seems like a different , interesting and experimental equation. Whether they are paired together or whether they share a saucy senior-junior frenemyship , i am game for it.

If Armaan and Tammz come back , will be equally cool with it. I just want a good story to be told.

P.S- Season 2 has much better writing compared to season 1 overall till now. I wonder how though. Hope the good show continues.πŸ‘

Arey!!....Itni saari gaaliyan.....so sorry hun, i jus didn't get a chance to reply to ur posts, which I may add were awesome btw😳.....my parents went for pilgrimage, so I was stuck lookin after my lil sis....teenagers I tell ya they're a different speciesπŸ˜•...an really hard to handle....am sooo glad my peace has returned along with my parents....
will try and be more active now.....
And I jus gotta say the show really rocked this week .....I was highly impressed with the way the creatives dealt with the whole Sid-Tam-Aniket equationπŸ‘πŸ‘

will see you more in future posts...till then adios amigoπŸ˜‰

πŸ‘
FaithnFate thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
mainnnnnnnnnnnnnn us dinnnnnnnnnnnn ka intezaaar karoongi jab YUVI Naina ke mulayam haatho se chaaaantaaa khayega πŸ˜† kahinn mera intezaar intezaar nahin reh jaaye

SID beta kha le tere or ridz ke dard bhari dosti ki shuruat kuch mahino maein ho jaayegi..................
 abhi holi mein aur gaaaaal laaaaaal hoga i'll wait n seeee πŸ˜†

nitzz di
dnt wrrry app ko main dua de rahi hoona or baaki sab bhi de rahe hain u'll get masti or dhamake daar holiday wid ur luv n dear n near onesπŸ€—

adiarmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
woo nice post..your topic made me feel good because i was really confused after watching today's epi...what r they upto??
i think the dmg team came to know that there are poeple out there craving for AR..so they tried to bring them back!! they got jenny, but not karan..so they eliminated moulshree to create a sid-ridz story..is that what it's all about?? well, that's my  prediction!!
as long as the sid-ridz pair goes, i like them..and the age doesn't matter!! when armaan lost his memory, he was an intern and still fell for ridzi...so what's wrong with that??
let's hope for the best!!! :)

Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
so nobody in this forum prolly knows me... (ok so ppl from mjht might:P)... as this is my first post in this forum...

and i'm gonna start my post by saying: i have always been one of dmg's strong haters.. i have disliked how the stories were being handled and the couples since...well i guess since the start of the show...but when karan wahi came in (whom i love!!!) i was kinda curious abt dmg (and disappointed too that he had to come in dmg only:P )....then i saw him paired against tam..and i was again disappointed with their story - the same old AR stuff repeating (and the fact that the actress who plays tam in my opinion just isn't that good at acting)...then i saw this news abt ridz coming back ..and i was like wtever...since i have never liked ridz...i dunno why, but i just haven't...i havent ever liked AR as a couple either...BUT this post isn't meant for AR fans to kick me out:P

i am saying wht i am to emphasize the point i am ABOUT to make..which is the fact that for once i am interested to see which way DMG is headed with respect for sid-riddhima... becuz this seems like a VERY interesting plot.. a senior lady doc..and a new intern guy... the girl who has loved another guy more than her life...and the guy who has also fallen hard for some other girl who just left him...the fact that for the time being these two (ESPECIALLY RIDHHIMA) will not think of any other person as a potential love interest...aand the fact that riddhima's drastic personality change to a stern, and strict character adds another plus point...

..i am interested to see how their track develops..and 'if' the writers have plotted a love story for them.. i am looking forward to see how it goes..becuz it wud be something VERY different than wht the show and OTHER shows have shown till now...

so....i agree with ur post pocahontas....the creatives are tryign something new with sid-riddhima..and i am hoping the show's fans wud give them a chance to do so succesffuly:) ...if ksg can't come back, and if fans don't want any other actor as armaan, then that only means armaan may be shown dead...and if ur first love dies, EVEN if u loved them more than ur life, u can't just end ur love life there...so to say that ridz can't love anyone else is kind of like - well it's kind of like sending a person to prison for life..loving someone is a very imp. part of life...and if ppl's first love doesn't work out, they can and they  DO move on...and the moving on is wht i want to see in a  desi soap, rather than the "first tru love ONLY ETERNAL love" typa story we get to see in every other show nowadays...and i am hoping this time dmg would manage to show it succesffuly..:)

another plus point for sid riddhima possible future track is:  from the precap it looked like jennifer and karan have a really good chemistry...:) and they both are AMAZING actors...so there go- there's chemistry, then why not there be a track;)

p.s: wht i said above, about never liking dmg, was not meant to offend its fans...it was just to emphasize that the upcoming sid riddhima track seems so interesting that a hater like me is interested in watching the show now...if the creatives are trying something diff, then they shud be given a chance to do so:)

p.s2: after the number of times i have been disappointed by our desi soaps, i am gonna reserve the actual review of sid-riddhima once i see how the creatives actually develop their track..if its another "they become friends and help each other get their first tru loves  back, and both couples live happily ever after" type story, then..umm ...πŸ˜• πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ if it's two broken hearted reaching out to each other...unintentionally carving a new love in each other's hearts against their wills, against their conscious past..then πŸ‘πŸΌ AND being conflicted about their past love and their present TRUE love πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ and realizing that life brings with it different phases, and one person only is not necessarily ALWAYS ur only world for ever πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by SidraLuvMayurBL - 14 years ago
Alu- thumbnail
Poor sid Slap from his senior doctor i guess the poor guy is screwed
he better apologize soon else u know what his life in sanjeevani will be like shit
Maybe hell go to us and then Canada behind tammana

Well the promo shows him being slapped but sid will obviously be nicer when he finds out she is  shashanks daughter and a senior doctor.Riddhima  will never forget it and will torture sid until she becomes the soft sweet riddhima when armaan returns

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1kaarzoo

mainnnnnnnnnnnnnn us dinnnnnnnnnnnn ka intezaaar karoongi jab YUVI Naina ke mulayam haatho se chaaaantaaa khayega πŸ˜† kahinn mera intezaar intezaar nahin reh jaaye

SID beta kha le tere or ridz ke dard bhari dosti ki shuruat kuch mahino maein ho jaayegi..................
 abhi holi mein aur gaaaaal laaaaaal hoga i'll wait n seeee πŸ˜†

nitzz di
dnt wrrry app ko main dua de rahi hoona or baaki sab bhi de rahe hain u'll get masti or dhamake daar holiday wid ur luv n dear n near onesπŸ€—

Sana!πŸ€—......You are my jaanuable Winnie Pooh! 😳😳😳... because you are so full of love that it only endears you to me all the time that we talk. Don't cha worry, Yuvi ki kismat mein Naina ke 20-25 chaante to hain hi jo woh is saal khaayega. πŸ˜†... as for Sid, well, he is in for some real tough times. Tammz ka dukh and add to it, Riddz ke chaante. 🀣

Just wish that I have a relatively free Sunday tomorrow.

Love and luck always,

GOD bless you. 😳

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: adiarmaan

woo nice post..your topic made me feel good because i was really confused after watching today's epi...what r they upto??

i think the dmg team came to know that there are poeple out there craving for AR..so they tried to bring them back!! they got jenny, but not karan..so they eliminated moulshree to create a sid-ridz story..is that what it's all about?? well, that's my  prediction!!
as long as the sid-ridz pair goes, i like them..and the age doesn't matter!! when armaan lost his memory, he was an intern and still fell for ridzi...so what's wrong with that??
let's hope for the best!!! :)πŸ‘

Good post. You may be very close to what actually happened behind the scenes. They are still trying to get Karan back, I think but everything has to work out according to terms and conditions of each. Let's see.

As for now, season 2 is at it's creative best , contrary to popular opinion. πŸ˜‰

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: SidraLuvMayurBL

so nobody in this forum prolly knows me... (ok so ppl from mjht might:P)... as this is my first post in this forum...

and i'm gonna start my post by saying: i have always been one of dmg's strong haters.. i have disliked how the stories were being handled and the couples since...well i guess since the start of the show...but when karan wahi came in (whom i love!!!) i was kinda curious abt dmg (and disappointed too that he had to come in dmg only:P )....then i saw him paired against tam..and i was again disappointed with their story - the same old AR stuff repeating (and the fact that the actress who plays tam in my opinion just isn't that good at acting)...then i saw this news abt ridz coming back ..and i was like wtever...since i have never liked ridz...i dunno why, but i just haven't...i havent ever liked AR as a couple either...BUT this post isn't meant for AR fans to kick me out:P

i am saying wht i am to emphasize the point i am ABOUT to make..which is the fact that for once i am interested to see which way DMG is headed with respect for sid-riddhima... becuz this seems like a VERY interesting plot.. a senior lady doc..and a new intern guy... the girl who has loved another guy more than her life...and the guy who has also fallen hard for some other girl who just left him...the fact that for the time being these two (ESPECIALLY RIDHHIMA) will not think of any other person as a potential love interest...aand the fact that riddhima's drastic personality change to a stern, and strict character adds another plus point...

..i am interested to see how their track develops..and 'if' the writers have plotted a love story for them.. i am looking forward to see how it goes..becuz it wud be something VERY different than wht the show and OTHER shows have shown till now...

so....i agree with ur post pocahontas....the creatives are tryign something new with sid-riddhima..and i am hoping the show's fans wud give them a chance to do so succesffuly:) ...if ksg can't come back, and if fans don't want any other actor as armaan, then that only means armaan may be shown dead...and if ur first love dies, EVEN if u loved them more than ur life, u can't just end ur love life there...so to say that ridz can't love anyone else is kind of like - well it's kind of like sending a person to prison for life..loving someone is a very imp. part of life...and if ppl's first love doesn't work out, they can and they  DO move on...and the moving on is wht i want to see in a  desi soap, rather than the "first tru love ONLY ETERNAL love" typa story we get to see in every other show nowadays...and i am hoping this time dmg would manage to show it succesffuly..:)

another plus point for sid riddhima possible future track is:  from the precap it looked like jennifer and karan have a really good chemistry...:) and they both are AMAZING actors...so there go- there's chemistry, then why not there be a track;)

p.s: wht i said above, about never liking dmg, was not meant to offend its fans...it was just to emphasize that the upcoming sid riddhima track seems so interesting that a hater like me is interested in watching the show now...if the creatives are trying something diff, then they shud be given a chance to do so:)

p.s2: after the number of times i have been disappointed by our desi soaps, i am gonna reserve the actual review of sid-riddhima once i see how the creatives actually develop their track..if its another "they become friends and help each other get their first tru loves  back, and both couples live happily ever after" type story, then..umm ...πŸ˜• πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ if it's two broken hearted reaching out to each other...unintentionally carving a new love in each other's hearts against their wills, against their conscious past..then πŸ‘πŸΌ AND being conflicted about their past love and their present TRUE love πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ and realizing that life brings with it different phases, and one person only is not necessarily ALWAYS ur only world for ever πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.... First of all, hats off to you , lady. It takes guts to come to a popular show's forum and coolly say that you have basically always hated the show. It shows how honest and blunt you are about your thoughts and I appreciate that very much. πŸ˜›

The creatives have taken quite a few risks in season 2 and inspite of initial hiccups and brickbats , they have found their audience. There are some people who are willing to Sid-Riddz while others are not. So, their track is still in experimental waters - they may become a pair if KSG is not coming back - or else they will become each-other's soul healers and pave way for a Sid-Tammz and Armaan-Riddzie reunion. Let's wait and watch.

This is only the beginning.....😳

πŸ‘