Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HotMess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
LOL. I don't know about the future, but as a true AR fan, I guess I'm not ready to think that Sid is going to come in between AR. If he does, we can do nothing about it. -__-

except complain! but I wonder how far that would go.

I can't wait to see the thappad, or even more thappads, and the fights between them. And Ridz did look away right away, when they bumped into each other, instead of staring into Sid's eyes. ;)

I love Karan Wahi. I love KSG, and Jenny Winget. I just don't want KW to replace KSG. :(

But this show will definitely be a little more interesting now.

Oh, and I don't think Riddhima and Sid have an age difference.

Riddhima came into DMG when she was 22. Two years later she's 24, 25 max.

Sid came from U.S. To get proper doctor training, he must have going to Med. School, making him 25 to 26 years old.

So, no age difference really.

I think Tamanna will come back. Something might happen to Aniket. She will return (there is no article proof that she is leaving). Maybe she's going on a little vacation. But she will be back, and something will sprout between Sid and her. Maybe Sid will get to know about what real love is from AR story. He might look at Riddhima as an idol. He might flirt with Riddhima. He might see her as an elder sister. I don't know. But it will be interesting to watch.

Where YuNa goes...
Will Shanky keep him in Sanjeevani after the whole "fire" we saw in the promos? Will Yuvi realize he loves Naina? How long will Naina hate him for? Will she be able to stop Yuvi?

So many questions, and next week seems so far away!
& filled with work, since school is starting. -_-

Ughhh!
ah Poco thanks for the lovely thread!!!
I loved everything about the Sid - Tam - ridhz story, the end was the begining of a new story!!!
Sid was awesome today, loved every bit of him. He came to see off Tam for the last time and even when she heads off for immigration he is still hoping there still might be something left between them..how sweet..poor sid my heart goes out to him!!
Tam was awesome today her expressions were superb!! very focused and polite at the same time.
Tam's exit and ridhz entry was wonderfull..the trolly scene was just mind blowing.....it was done very well i kinda had a feeling KW and Jen will be a great pair as both r professional and young, they pulled off the scene very well!! I don't think age will be a factor here Cvs r brilliant in pulling off romantic scenes

I am looking foward for Sid - ridhz scenes no matter as future jodi in making or as strict Doctor and intern

Coming to YuNA track.....grrrr i am totally upset with Yuvi's lame revenge reason...like "psarada" said he is a doctor doesn't he know such accidents do happen how can he blame shanky for everything😡..anyways Naina was superb!! i just wished she carried her mobile with her makes matters easy u see😛

Tam is leaving for Canada is fine but wht abt her intership, i wished Cvs paid attention to that and cud come up with some nice excuse like she will finish it in canada😕

I just can't have enough of the precap...saw it almost 40 times...though i feel bad abt the chaata🤣 his expressions were priceless!!!

cheers
Kai
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: HotMess

LOL. I don't know about the future, but as a true AR fan, I guess I'm not ready to think that Sid is going to come in between AR. If he does, we can do nothing about it. -__-

except complain! but I wonder how far that would go.

I can't wait to see the thappad, or even more thappads, and the fights between them. And Ridz did look away right away, when they bumped into each other, instead of staring into Sid's eyes. ;)

I love Karan Wahi. I love KSG, and Jenny Winget. I just don't want KW to replace KSG. :(

But this show will definitely be a little more interesting now.

Oh, and I don't think Riddhima and Sid have an age difference.

Riddhima came into DMG when she was 22. Two years later she's 24, 25 max.

Sid came from U.S. To get proper doctor training, he must have going to Med. School, making him 25 to 26 years old.

So, no age difference really.

I think Tamanna will come back. Something might happen to Aniket. She will return (there is no article proof that she is leaving). Maybe she's going on a little vacation. But she will be back, and something will sprout between Sid and her. Maybe Sid will get to know about what real love is from AR story. He might look at Riddhima as an idol. He might flirt with Riddhima. He might see her as an elder sister. I don't know. But it will be interesting to watch.

Where YuNa goes...
Will Shanky keep him in Sanjeevani after the whole "fire" we saw in the promos? Will Yuvi realize he loves Naina? How long will Naina hate him for? Will she be able to stop Yuvi?

So many questions, and next week seems so far away!
& filled with work, since school is starting. -_-

Ughhh!

Thanks for replying , dear. 😳.... Hmmm... quite an interesting view. I , for one , still maintain that Sid and Riddzie may or may not happen. Tammz may or may not come back, who knows. They are trying to get Karan back but that fate hangs by a thread. Let's see.

For now , sit back and enjoy the show. Jo hoga , dekha jaayega. 😉

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kai_Hiwatari

ah Poco thanks for the lovely thread!!!

I loved everything about the Sid - Tam - ridhz story, the end was the begining of a new story!!!
Sid was awesome today, loved every bit of him. He came to see off Tam for the last time and even when she heads off for immigration he is still hoping there still might be something left between them..how sweet..poor sid my heart goes out to him!!
Tam was awesome today her expressions were superb!! very focused and polite at the same time.
Tam's exit and ridhz entry was wonderfull..the trolly scene was just mind blowing.....it was done very well i kinda had a feeling KW and Jen will be a great pair as both r professional and young, they pulled off the scene very well!! I don't think age will be a factor here Cvs r brilliant in pulling off romantic scenes

I am looking foward for Sid - ridhz scenes no matter as future jodi in making or as strict Doctor and intern

Coming to YuNA track.....grrrr i am totally upset with Yuvi's lame revenge reason...like "psarada" said he is a doctor doesn't he know such accidents do happen how can he blame shanky for everything😡..anyways Naina was superb!! i just wished she carried her mobile with her makes matters easy u see😛

Tam is leaving for Canada is fine but wht abt her intership, i wished Cvs paid attention to that and cud come up with some nice excuse like she will finish it in canada😕

I just can't have enough of the precap...saw it almost 40 times...though i feel bad abt the chaata🤣 his expressions were priceless!!!

cheers
Kai

I agree Kai.... I don't care whether Sid and Riddhima become lovers or senior-junior at loggerheads as long as I get to see a good story and good tracks. For all you know, they may bring Tammz and Armaan back for each-other. Many possibilities. 😳.... Chaanta Laga was fantastic.

As for Yuvi , well, I still side with him. But that is always debatable so let's forget it. 😆

dr_ash thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

I was looking forward to your response, Ash. Jennifer and Karan are fab actors and it showed even in that short precap. I guess Sid is going to receive some more chaantaaz before he grows up.😆.... Sanjivani is going to turn into a battle ground with YuNa ready to kill each-other at one end while Riddhima makes Sid do duties in the emergency ward 24x7!😆

yeah sid is goin to b in real trouble now sid baby get ready to do some rectals and path lab duties 😆and i just just cant imagine abt yuna 's battle dmg 2 is on it's way to give some more surprises
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
@Ash. Yeah. Season 2 is a roller coaster ride and definitely not for the weak hearted... hahahahhaha.... sit back and enjoy the show.

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

@Ash. Yeah. Season 2 is a roller coaster ride and definitely not for the weak hearted... hahahahhaha.... sit back and enjoy the show.

Yeap poco!!

It's for ppl who just want to be entertained 😛 enjoy interesting storylines👏 and appreciate awesome performences!!⭐️

cheers CVs,

Kai
koolaries4 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Sarada.. i am going to miss you too, but if you feel its best to leave, then i respect your choice and feelings.. so u tc n have a happy new year..

nits, amazing post.. i will only give a quote for sid:

"It is strange how often a heart must be broken before the years can make it wise"

and i believe the saga with Tam has matured Sid to some extent and shown him that life has thorns and pain!!

Edited: just wanted to say, that i support the CV;s if they are trying to show something different.. something with Sid and Ridhimma, coz life goes on.. in real life we dont wait for the dead to come back, rather we go on and make the most of life with what we have!! And, if Armaan is dead, i want to see Ridzie moving on in life as time and tide waits for none!😛
Edited by koolaries4 - 14 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kai_Hiwatari

Yeap poco!!

It's for ppl who just want to be entertained 😛 enjoy interesting storylines👏 and appreciate awesome performences!!⭐️

cheers CVs,

Kai

Kai, every genre finds it's viewers. Just like season 1 found it's viewers , season 2 is finding it's viewers as well. I , for one, am loving it and I don't give a damn about who gets paired with whom , who runs away with who as long as i have interesting 22 minutes of entertainment that makes me smile.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: koolaries4

@ Sarada.. i am going to miss you too, but if you feel its best to leave, then i respect your choice and feelings.. so u tc n have a happy new year..

nits, amazing post.. i will only give a quote for sid:

"It is strange how often a heart must be broken before the years can make it wise"

and i believe the saga with Tam has matured Sid to some extent and shown him that life has thorns and pain!!

Edited: just wanted to say, that i support the CV;s if they are trying to show something different.. something with Sid and Ridhimma, coz life goes on.. in real life we dont wait for the dead to come back, rather we go on and make the most of life with what we have!! And, if Armaan is dead, i want to see Ridzie moving on in life as time and tide waits for none!😛

Thank you so much for replying, MJ. I just love that quote. It sits so well with Sid.😳.... And yeah , I support the creatives as well. DMG 2 has been full of fun and surprises and we love it.