YMLH Forum’s SCRAPBOOK!!

Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 18 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

wowi i am the 1s 2 reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share Best moments in the show. Unforgettable scenes. - the day ronit put sindoor in poornimas mang i started w@ chin it then

Talk about your Favorite Characters in the show. BUT NO FIGHTING, JUST SHARING!! - Ashmit Malhotra as he was kind n so cute b4 he changed his name 2 Ashmit Gujral(the cursed surname 😭 )

Share Special Moments on the forum. Moments you can never forget. - my fites wid tafz in the beginin when we fited over who pooja belonged 2 😆

Tell us what you think of the forum and what will you miss the most here. - the atmosphere is gr8 as well as the ppl i dont come here as much as i used 2 but i hav alot of frez on this forum includin some of the dev team of ymlh

Members you will never forget, share what you like about them and what you don't. Ask them questions, comment on them, that how good they are. - ms. bb i used 2 b scared of her as she always used 2 edit my posts 2 say i have done somethin wrong or pm me sayin i shouldnt say some thinz 😭 but now she is a gm she has calmed down n now we get along fine n have alot more fun.

all the rahil galz did u know  i was the 1st on this forum 2 like him as all the otherz thought he wasnt as good as ronit i used 2 defend him b4 u guyz came along so u have alot 2 thank me lol j/k i still like him but dont mind u guyz likin him as he is likble😆 

Your thoughts on ***YMLH Development Team Members*** - they r gr8 n ms. bb is 1 of my best frenz on the forums now 😉 as well as desi gurl n i speak alot 2 shivz n nirav as well as sony i used 2 speak 2 culture but dont know the other 1 wid the coooooooool id i cant remebr wh@ it is so i am sorry😳

i           ; ;the changes of the forum - i have noticed new banners and new members who i would like 2 say i have enjoyed this tremondous journey wid u even tho we have neva had a chance 2 speak properly but i hope u guys remain active members on i-f as there is plenty more fun here😊

Edited by samie - 18 years ago
GLAMOUROUS STAR thumbnail
BEST MOMENTS WAS WHEN POOJA AND RONIT GO TO GOA 4 SUM ASSIGHMENT & THEY XPRESSED THEY LUV 4 EACH OTHER,WHILE SINGING .FAVOURITE CHARACTER WAS RONIT,I LOVED HOW HE ACTED IN THE BEGINING.SPECIAL MOMENTS WHEN POOJA WAS WN THE PARK SLEEPING &ASHMIT SEES HER SLEEPING.IT WAS MY FAVOURITE SERIAL &IT WILL B MISSED.WELL I WISH ALL THE THE VERRRY BEST.I WILL NEVER FOFGET ALL THE MEMBERS THE RE ALL GRRREAT .I MISSED QUESTIONING RAAHIL AZAM BUT I WOULD WISH HIM THE VERRY BEST & I WOULD LIKE 2 ASK HIM IF HE WAS DOING ANY MOR SERIALS WITH SHAMA & AMIT?I HAV NO COMPLAINS ABOUT THE FORUM THEY DID THEY BEST &I WISH THEM THE VERRY BEST IN THE FUTURE 👏
aparichita thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The best moment in the show : Unforgettable romantic scene:
In Godbarai ceremony day Ashmit hold the hand of Pooja & said her not to go site the room ..baher mat jana ..............................
     Favorite Characters in the show:
Ashmit .....who can do anything for love ...a crazy lover .....................
     Special Moments on the forum:
When I came to know from the forum that RAHIL AZAM would come back on YMLH again .....it was in July ......
     thinking about forum :
Now it is a routine for me to visit the forum .....so I will miss it tooooo much..... mostly I will miss the interesting remarks of the members .............................I will really miss the information of RAHIL AZAM from culture

Members will never forget :
I will miss culture ...............I really love her .....
Dear culture how do we get information about RAHIL .........................can you put message in SAARRTHI forum ?????

***YMLH Development Team Members***
outstanding brilliant unparalleled excellent......................................

I LOVE THIS FORUM................LOVE YMLH ..................LOVE RAHIL .................

Dashing Boy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Share Best moments in the show. Unforgettable scenes.

hmmmmmmmm.......the scene where Ashmit's mom died and he didn't want to believe that.

Talk about your Favorite Characters in the show. BUT NO FIGHTING, JUST SHARING!!

Well my favorite character was Ashmit beacuse it was played by Rahil.

Share Special Moments on the forum. Moments you can never forget.

There are lots of it or should I say all of them, but I really like the arguements b/w me and taffy in the begining then Taffy and my fightings with Manshaa and ofcourse how could I forget bugging the MOW's especially Saba Api.😃

Tell us what you think of the forum and what will you miss the most here.

Well I like its freindly atmosphere!!!!! I'll miss all my freinds here and making fun of Gursheel walia and Kekta.😭

Members you will never forget, share what you like about them and what you don't. Ask them questions, comment on them, that how good they are
Well its really difficult to name some of them, I'll miss all of them but I'll miss Manshaa, Taffy, Nausheen, My sis(Najia), heart girl, Upasna and Saba Api the most.

Your thoughts on ***YMLH Development Team Members***. If you have any complain, or wanted to say something for the longest time, but didn't get courage to say it. This is the time to share all those thoughts. Tell us where we are fair, and where we weren't. Just say it all, no offense will be taken.

Ab koi ek complain ho to karun!!!!! It would take atleast 5-6 hours to write all the complains!!!!😆😆 j/k I don't have any complains about our development team, they all are good and friendly.

What Changes have to notice in the forum?
The new feature, Membr of the Week!!!! I really like it becuase its fun to ask stupid questions and know about the fellow members then now this scrap book plus lots of new members coming here.

Edited by Dashing Boy - 18 years ago
Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Comon!! Guys!!

You have to make it attractive. make it colourful and bright.

You can talk about each other posts. dedicate songs, ask questions from eachother.

In short, talk about your LIFE in YEH MERI LIFE HAI Forum!!!

Issye bannao, keh agar one year keh baad dekho, tu saab baatain yaad aaian!!
Edited by Ms. Bholi Bhali - 18 years ago
SRKPC07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
My unforgettable scene would be when Rahil returned and the Pooja's dance only in front of him.

Talk about your Favorite Characters in the show. BUT NO FIGHTING, JUST SHARING!!
My favorite characters was Pooja and Ashmit because well Ashmit is really cute and he was really nice before his named changed(like samie said) and Pooja was a strong girl and I liked that about her.

Well I guess my special moments would be just coming to this forum and reading everybody's post.

I loved everything about this forum and will miss everything especially info about Rahil(like aparachita said)

Members you will never forget, share what you like about them and what you don't. Ask them questions, comment on them, that how good they are.
I never had close relationship with any of the members but I think I'll miss everybody b/c I am so used to reading their posts.

Your thoughts on ***YMLH Development Team Members***. If you have any complain, or wanted to say something for the longest time, but didn't get courage to say it. This is the time to share all those thoughts. Tell us where we are fair, and where we weren't. Just say it all, no offense will be taken.
The development team is GREAT!!!! 😊 I never had any complains for them maybe b/c I never posted that much but I just loved how the YMLH Development Team Members put this forums together, it's just brilliant.

I am a big fan of Ashmit-Pooja jodi so I just hope that they come in a new romantic serial on sony which like lasts forever!!! 😃
Tansha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

All ronnit-pooja love, fighting scences.college days,goa days and rain dance.

Ronnit-pooja , it was Ashmit-Pooja once, i guess Ks and mandy were gud too.

fights between me and taffy on ashmit is the best and taffy use to day Ronnit is the best.

Everything is the best about the forum and i'll miss everyone here and those funny messsgaes tht tafyy and others use to post..

Members you will never forget, share what you like about them and what you don't. Ask them questions, comment on them, that how good they are.

Ms.BB

Taffy

Sonya

Desi Gurl

Desi Chick

Dashing Boy

Prettyguria

and others..i need to get dere names.

there is nothing tht i ahve to complain bout..

What Changes have to notice in the forum?

nothing..

Edited by Tansha - 18 years ago
desi_chick05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

FAV SCENES:
all pooja ronit onez 😳 😃
Talk about your Favorite Characters in the show.

*Mandy cuz shes so funni
*Ronit cuz hes soo sweet an cute
*Pooja- cuz shes so sweet to her friends and stuff but sumtimes she can be annoying with her little miss perfect attitude
*Jashree Bua- she wuz so funni and added spice to the show :D

Umm lots of memories all those arguments and tha kkonfusion bimaree hehe and so much more

Wow It wuz a part of mah dailyroutine to come on IF after school evry day now its gone :'( I will miss tha people tha most

Nausheen (prettyguria)-shes sucha sweetie and her pms always cheer me up aaw 😳 Lub ju
😃      Tanshaa- I luv yer fanfic!! 😃 yer really sweet an creative
     Desi Gurl- wow ur onli 13 ur soo mature for yer age even more than me an im a year older lol 😛 ur so cute 😊
     Qt143(mehek)- u don't really come on tha forum anymore well ur soo sweet an maybe an even bigger amit jain fan than me (if that's possible 😛 )
     Ms. Bholi Bhali- sucha sweet mod 😃 Ur so funni 😆
     Sonynyu(Sonya)- first person I pmed wen I came to this forum! So sweet😳
     Taffy- haha ur sucha funni lil kid 😆 so cutee… 😉 😛 yah kinda annoyin but cute 😛 😊 I luv yer fanfics should really become a director =)
     Manshaa- haha u argue a lot. Remember boyz vrs gurls haha cant forget u 😃
     Blah Blah- ur hardly active now!!!!!!! ur so funni haha sumitra school 😆
     Dashin Boy- biggest rahil fan(guy) I know hah I am so sensitive rite 😉 😳
     Razinah mirza- u took ronit away frum me 😭 JK hehe
😆

Heart girl- haha tha song that wuz fun😃

tinkerbell - good old times😳😊
     Seeragurl- we are so dif lol u luv rahil I luv amit but we still frendz
     Everyone else on this forum :D
🤗

Edited by desi_chick05 - 18 years ago
Tansha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
my life will be boring if YMLH ends coz i am always on YMLH sec and if ends they r defi goin to lock the forum and i'll really miss mah frds 😭 i wish YMLH neva ends 😭 😭 😭 miss u guys...we all mostly hang out here and if this ends where r we going to meet????

One questions to everyone at YMLH forum..

Where are you guys going to be when this forum is gona be locked???????let me know soon coz i want to be dere wiv u guys... 😳