Originally posted by: daffodils.dudu

thanchyu🀣
BTW am tanya..
am chweet chixteen🀣
am frm INDIA😳
u?

hey nice name tanya...
btw u roll on d floor too much..πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

u can call me star..i m from india too..

n u can also post ur intro in the "introduce urself thread"
hope u have fun in this section..πŸ˜ƒ

kchaims thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
yesh i am nowadays reducing the job of sweeper ..on IF ..i rol on floor nd remove dust *D'oH*
lol i am enjoying hereπŸ˜ƒ
nd i wil post  star πŸ˜ƒ
Ra92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
it's not the end of d world"
Star_on_earth thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MAYURfanatic

it's not the end of d world"

this post is only to assume what if it is d end of the world...u know like to imagine n see wat u wud do in sucha a situation πŸ˜†
love_vs_hate thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Pinky-

Do you believe that the world will end in 2012?
  • No, I dont believe in such way, but whats in considering??? πŸ˜‰ 

• What would be your first reaction on hearing that its confirmed? How would you feel?

First of all, I won't believe but after some time I will ask to my friend is it really going to end? I will go in my past and will think what blunders and what good things i done in my life? πŸ˜†

How would you spend your last two years? Remember its  almost 2010 and we don't have much time left.
  • I will spend my last two years with my family and friends free from studies. coz from last 17 years i m studying,studying and studying but now i will say to my mom... mamma parh kar kyaa karna hai marnaa to waisay hee hai 2 years baad, so lets have some ronak shonak lets have some party now..... and we twist.... πŸ˜‰

How would you like to be remembered as?
  • I would like to be remembered as frank, sweet & responsible girl!

How would you spend your last day...? (21st or 23rd  dec or whatever it is)
  • I will thow a party on last day... and will try to say sorry to every one from the bottom of my heart... to whom i hurted  nad will hug my friends tightly... then i will sit alone with my family and enjoy thoes moments ... and at night i will sit by my mom's pillow hold her hand and will say thanks for everything to her... she's the one whom I love her alot....

Lastly, when you have done everything that you talked about above^  and the scientist who confirmed it in 2010, tells you in 2012 that he was wrong and nothing is gonna happen.... then what would you do??πŸ˜‰
  • I will be like 😑... I really wanna die now... πŸ˜†
OR

If the world  does end, and you are the only one left (along with a few other people who you don't know)... then what would you do?
  • I will give them suggestion to attempt suicide and will rule over the world aloneeeee.... YIPEEEE i m the QUEEN of the world nowwww..... no one can say me anyhtingggg....!!!

Enjoyed answering!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Star_on_earth thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
love_vs_hate thumbnail
🀣🀣🀣 haan woh toh hai...