*2012 - End of the World*

-Pinky- thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hello hello guys!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
So you probably all know about the "2012 phenomenon" that the world is going to end in 2012 and what not. According to wikipedia... 21st or 23rd dec will be the last day  if we go by this theory.
 lets discuss about that.....

• Do you believe that the world will end in 2012??

Lets assume that its confirmed right now that the world IS actually going to end.  In that situation...

• What would be your first reaction on hearing that its confirmed? How would you feel?

• How would you spend your last two years? Remember its  almost 2010 and we don't have much time left.
maybe you are one of those people who would actually try to stop it or something... i dont know.. or maybe you would rather enjoy these last two years. maybe you have some dreams that you would want to fulfill.

• How would you like to be remembered as?

• How would you spend your last day...? (21st or 23rd  dec or whatever it is)

• Lastly, when you have done everything that you talked about above^  and the scientist who confirmed it in 2010, tells you in 2012 that he was wrong and nothing is gonna happen.... then what would you do??๐Ÿ˜‰
OR

•  If the world  does end, and you are the only one left (along with a few other people who you don't know)... then what would you do?

• Any other comments or anything you wanna add......

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thambu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
lol... ๐Ÿ˜† it's all rubbish pinky jee  

as a muslim i don't believe in all these .....  the world ends only when Qayamat comes as per the Quran message

Qayamat comes only when nobody is there to pray  for allah ... if only one person is there to pray for allah the whole world runs...." as it is "  for that one person .
it is said in quran .
Edited by thambu - 14 years ago
Star_on_earth thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Pinky-

Lets assume that its confirmed right now that the world IS actually going to end.  In that situation...

^hey thambu...guess u toook the post in the wrong way....
pinky is only asking members to assume... she's not telling people that it is actually gonna happen...

whether the world ends or not is not the question...you only have to imagine that it does (for watsoever reason) and answer the questions...simple! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

please do not bring religion into this....its only a post to know wat ppl would do in such a situation....

no offence to anybody! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Star_on_earth thumbnail

hello hello guys!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
So you probably all know about the "2012 phenomenon" that the world is going to end in 2012 and what not. According to wikipedia... 21st or 23rd dec will be the last day  if we go by this theory.
 lets discuss about that.....

• Do you believe that the world will end in 2012?? not reallly..but its kinda scary..๐Ÿ˜•

• What would be your first reaction on hearing that its confirmed? How would you feel? as i said above..i wud b scared initially..i mean who likes to die! but then okay..if it has to happen..fine! sab saath mein marenge ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

• How would you spend your last two years? Remember its  almost 2010 and we don't have much time left. i wud try to fulfill all my wishes...and they are not many actually...like i wanna get married..see all my siblings get married...enjoy life to the fullest...ya dats all..i dont really have high ambitions...and besides i guess all wud b dying together so wats there to worry?...if i were to die alone..then i wud have other plans.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
maybe you are one of those people who would actually try to stop it or something... i dont know.. or maybe you would rather enjoy these last two years. maybe you have some dreams that you would want to fulfill.

• How would you like to be remembered as? as a fun-loving girl...everyone shud remember me in a good way...no hard feelings frm anyone pls! i m not dat bad! ๐Ÿ˜†

• How would you spend your last day...? (21st or 23rd  dec or whatever it is) with my family ofcourse..

• Lastly, when you have done everything that you talked about above^  and the scientist who confirmed it in 2010, tells you in 2012 that he was wrong and nothing is gonna happen.... then what would you do??๐Ÿ˜‰nothing..i wud b damn happy!! n wud continue to live..aur kya? ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 

not that i wud kill anybody i hate coz anyways its all gonna end n regret wen it doesnt actually end..i wud rather do stuff for myself then be bothered bout others..wat to do with them..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

OR

•  If the world  does end, and you are the only one left (along with a few other people who you don't know)... then what would you do? try to survive with wat is left..

• Any other comments or anything you wanna add...... whether the world ends or not............there's no harm in thinking about it.....๐Ÿ˜ƒ

thambu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Star_on_earth

^hey thambu...guess u toook the post in the wrong way....
pinky is only asking members to assume... she's not telling people that it is actually gonna happen...

whether the world ends or not is not the question...you only have to imagine that it does (for watsoever reason) and answer the questions...simple! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

please do not bring religion into this....its only a post to know wat ppl would do in such a situation....

no offence to anybody! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

starry jee   I just wanted to clarify the real fact.......   and my answer was to the very first question 

" Do you believe "....       so I said I don't believe in the  question  as a muslim.....   after answering to the question I think assuming does not arise .....  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ  quoting religion is more important  to such questions otherwise people will be misleaded ........... hope you understands

-Pinky- thumbnail

Originally posted by: thambu

starry jee   I just wanted to clarify the real fact.......   and my answer was to the very first question 

" Do you believe "....       so I said I don't believe in the  question  as a muslim.....   after answering to the question I think assuming does not arise .....  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ  quoting religion is more important  to such questions otherwise people will be misleaded ........... hope you understands

alright thambu... u don't have to answer!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

guys... this is not meant to offend anyone's religion... i just made it for fun... didn't know it would be taken so seriously.. and didnt even realize that religion would have anything to do with it.  but its fine if u cant answer because of religious reasons!
Star_on_earth thumbnail
so pinky...wats ur plan??? ๐Ÿ˜‰ wat are you going to do these 2 years??

lemme guess....u prolly have a list of ppl to meet..right from srk to imran to ranbir to lautner ๐Ÿ˜›
thambu thumbnail

alright thambu... u don't have to answer!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

guys... this is not meant to offend anyone's religion... i just made it for fun... didn't know it would be taken so seriously.. and didnt even realize that religion would have anything to do with it.  but its fine if u cant answer because of religious reasons!

ohh pinky buddy jee   ๐Ÿ˜ƒ  don't think that it has been taken seriously ....  I just gave the answer to your first
question  in a real manner  .....  I know it has to be assumed  but  I just wanted to clarify the real fact to the assumers ....  that's all  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ  hope you understands

btw, friends you are all free to assume  pinky jee's questions  I don't mind  at all  .....   ๐Ÿ˜ƒ please go ahead with your answers  ....  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ let's have fun ๐Ÿ˜‰
-Pinky- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Star_on_earth

so pinky...wats ur plan??? ๐Ÿ˜‰ wat are you going to do these 2 years??

lemme guess....u prolly have a list of ppl to meet..right from srk to imran to ranbir to lautner ๐Ÿ˜›

\

ofcorse ..๐Ÿ˜‰ u no me so well๐Ÿ˜† dont worry i will get their autographs for u too.... even better, why dont we go together?? ๐Ÿ˜†

Star_on_earth thumbnail
^awesome pinks....but just add a few more names to d list -

katrina kaif
salmaan khan
edward (robert)
bella
shahid
rani
kareena
priyanka