Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

souro thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: -Pinky-

• Do you believe that the world will end in 2012??
I'll say I don't know. It may happen, may not happen who knows. But most of the chances are it won't happen.
  • What would be your first reaction on hearing that its confirmed? How would you feel?
Ummm... if it's confirmed then I'll leave my job and will go out to see the world.
  • How would you spend your last two years? Remember its  almost 2010 and we don't have much time left.
Actually it's almost 3 years since it's on 21st Dec 2012. And as I already said, I'll go out to see as much of the world as possible. I won't want to work and earn money knowing that it'll be of no use after 3 years.

• How would you like to be remembered as?
But who will remember me if all are dead. πŸ˜†
  • How would you spend your last day...? (21st or 23rd  dec or whatever it is)
Hard to give a definite answer. Maybe with my family. Maybe doing normal things. Maybe by throwing a farewell party for earth.
  • Lastly, when you have done everything that you talked about above^  and the scientist who confirmed it in 2010, tells you in 2012 that he was wrong and nothing is gonna happen.... then what would you do??πŸ˜‰
I will again have to go out looking for a job. πŸ˜†
OR
  •  If the world  does end, and you are the only one left (along with a few other people who you don't know)... then what would you do?
Since I don't know them I'll first try to get to know them.
Then I'll try to find out if any of them are from IF. πŸ˜›

Star_on_earth thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
souro thumbnail
-Pinky- thumbnail

not at all... but its interesting to think bout it.

Lets assume that its confirmed right now that the world IS actually going to end.  In that situation...

• What would be your first reaction on hearing that its confirmed? How would you feel?
lol i think i wud be kind of excitedπŸ˜† which is rly stupid.. cuz dying is not fun.... but well..
  • How would you spend your last two years? Remember its  almost 2010 and we don't have much time left.
i will enjoy sooo much! first of all, i will drop out of school.. n make my friends drop out too.. so we can hang out together! then, for a month or so i will stay in my city meeting all the people i like... but after that i will travel within canada... to all the places i have always wanted to go to.. but  didn't get a chance.
then after 3 months or so... i will go back to india.. n my friends wud prolly wanna come with me....cuz they love india. then in india.... i would meet all my family, relatives, friends... n enjoy wid them.  that wud take good 2-3 months.
then, here comes the fun part πŸ˜†, i will go to mumbai n first go to jannat ....to meet srk.😳 i have liked him since i was lill.. soi  absolutely luv him!!! after that i will track down genelia dsouzaπŸ˜† meet her...then ruslaan, imran, preity, the whole list that star posted, and basicallly jo bhi mila...:P
then i will travel within india for a while .. then  go to the  u.s and meet taylor lautnerπŸ˜†
bas i will just keep travelling all over the place with my family/friends... n enjoy

star stole my answerπŸ˜† but i would also like to be remembered as a fun loving girl .. n hopefully i made some ppl happy..so they wud remember me as that :)

• How would you spend your last day...? (21st or 23rd  dec or whatever it is)

last day, i will forget all the celebs n just stay at home with my family n close friends... n ya probably cry n wut notπŸ˜†

• Lastly, when you have done everything that you talked about above^  and the scientist who confirmed it in 2010, tells you in 2012 that he was wrong and nothing is gonna happen.... then what would you do??πŸ˜‰
first i would be really mad.. but then i'll be happy that he/she made the mistake..... cuz i got to do everything i wanted. n then.. i will go back to my old life happily with all those fun memories!
OR

•  If the world  does end, and you are the only one left (along with a few other people who you don't know)... then what would you do?
i'd rather die... i mean if everyone whose close to me is dead.. then theres nothing to do!

• Any other comments or anything you wanna add......yes i wanna watch 2012..the movie!πŸ˜‰

souro thumbnail

i will enjoy sooo much! first of all, i will drop out of school.. n make my friends drop out too.. so we can hang out together! then, for a month or so i will stay in my city meeting all the people i like... but after that i will travel within canada... to all the places i have always wanted to go to.. but  didn't get a chance.
then after 3 months or so... i will go back to india.. n my friends wud prolly wanna come with me....cuz they love india. then in india.... i would meet all my family, relatives, friends... n enjoy wid them.  that wud take good 2-3 months.
then, here comes the fun part πŸ˜†, i will go to mumbai n first go to jannat ....to meet srk.😳 i have liked him since i was lill.. soi  absolutely luv him!!! after that i will track down genelia dsouzaπŸ˜† meet her...then ruslaan, imran, preity, the whole list that star posted, and basicallly jo bhi mila...:P
then i will travel within india for a while .. then  go to the  u.s and meet taylor lautnerπŸ˜†
bas i will just keep travelling all over the place with my family/friends... n enjoy

Wow... tumne toh puri tayyari kar li hai. πŸ˜†
Waise... SRK lives in Mannat not in Jannat. πŸ˜† Bechare ko 2012 se pehle hi swargwasi banane ki plan kar rahi ho kya?? πŸ˜†
Kahin aisa na ho that you find out that all those celebs have also left their jobs and taken to travelling across the globe. πŸ˜›

Star_on_earth thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
souro: bakiyon ka pata nahi..but i wud definetly rembr ur turtle more than u πŸ˜›

pinky: okay so ppl will remember there were 2 fun-loving girls...

n btw...1 more thing to do before 2012...we shud all cc/IF ppl shud try to meet somewhere...it'll b so much fun!!!!!!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Mindbender thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

hello hello guys!πŸ˜ƒ
So you probably all know about the "2012 phenomenon" that the world is going to end in 2012 and what not. According to wikipedia... 21st or 23rd dec will be the last day if we go by this theory.
lets discuss about that.....

• As much as i believe in the fact that it will be dangerous to cross a path if a black cat has crossed it before.πŸ˜†

Lets assume that its confirmed right now that the world IS actually going to end. In that situation...

• I'll feel blessed. My first reaction would be relief----"At last " !πŸ˜†

• How would you spend your last two years? Remember its almost 2010 and we don't have much time left.
  • Khullam khulla mauj !πŸ˜† Ab to saari freedom mil gayi hai.πŸ˜† Tabahi macha denge--- duniya hila denge hum.πŸ˜†
maybe you are one of those people who would actually try to stop it or something... i dont know.. or maybe you would rather enjoy these last two years. maybe you have some dreams that you would want to fulfill.

• Munna bhai MBBS.--Rancho or that weird name of his in 3 idiots would also do.πŸ˜†
  • How would you spend your last day...? (21st or 23rd dec or whatever it is)
  • Playing saanp sidi.πŸ˜†

• Lastly, when you have done everything that you talked about above^ and the scientist who confirmed it in 2010, tells you in 2012 that he was wrong and nothing is gonna happen.... then what would you do??πŸ˜‰
  • I'll make sure that scientist's world ends then and there.πŸ˜†
OR

• If the world does end, and you are the only one left (along with a few other people who you don't know)... then what would you do?
  • Discover places and put my name on every discovery.πŸ˜†

angelstar2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
guys do u know people used to say tht world is gonna end in 2002..& many people were scared but it didn,t ended so u never know world could  end even tomorrow (God forbid) πŸ˜†