Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shreeya1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Sab TV uploaded 126 episodes from the 150. Just type "love story episode ... " on YouTube.
You can find some scenes from the rest of the episodes on YT, but nothing more. All the links are broken. I'm just hoping that Sab will upload the rest :)
 First and formost-- thanks a million. But i wasnt able to find episodes 127-150.
Whatif22 thumbnail
Sab TV uploaded 126 episodes from the 150. Just type "love story episode ... " on YouTube.
You can find some scenes from the rest of the episodes on YT, but nothing more. All the links are broken. I'm just hoping that Sab will upload the rest :)
[/QUOTE]
 First and formost-- thanks a million. But i wasnt able to find episodes 127-150.
[/QUOTE]
Like I said, Sab didn't upload them yet, so you have to do it without those episodes.
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]

A member has been uploading the videos of Love story ...
U may find the links here ...

Love Story appreciation thread  

psingh3 thumbnail
I watched today's episode after a long time. I want to know that is nakku loves diggu. Also what mai told nakku that she is now with him. Please tell me. 
Whatif22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: psingh3

I watched today's episode after a long time. I want to know that is nakku loves diggu. Also what mai told nakku that she is now with him. Please tell me. 

No, she doesn't love Digamber, but he loves her and wants to marry her. Mai told Nakusha before she died that it's her duty now to care for Digamber and the kids.
rpmenon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi,

Could someone tell me from which episode does Dutta make an entry.If someone can give me the link to his first epi,I am interested in watching in this new Dutta,atleast it will let me forget that blank,gory look on MR's face before he made an exit.I have not seen a single epi after MR's last scene.

Thanks again!
LTLFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rpmenon

Hi,

Could someone tell me from which episode does Dutta make an entry.If someone can give me the link to his first epi,I am interested in watching in this new Dutta,atleast it will let me forget that blank,gory look on MR's face before he made an exit.I have not seen a single epi after MR's last scene.

Thanks again!

If by Dutta entry you mean shabbir as dutta, it is 10th june episode (last part). Link will be there in LTL Written & Video Update Archive.

ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am unable to click  the LIKE button for most of the posts. It takes me back to the top of the page.
Am I missing something?
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ivy_11

I am unable to click  the LIKE button for most of the posts. It takes me back to the top of the page.
Am I missing something?

it may be due to slow connection or just an I-F error.. it happens with me too.. just try refreshing the page... or wait for sometime and then try clicking again :)
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushix

it may be due to slow connection or just an I-F error.. it happens with me too.. just try refreshing the page... or wait for sometime and then try clicking again :)

hapens 2 me2