Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: make-believe

Apparently their website says that the awards are to be held on 18th June. Last I remember seeing, it was sometime in late May πŸ˜• Anyways, I'm very surprised to find that the nominations are still open. Those pictures of MV were from the pre-event party.

oh thanks for letting me knw Fatty...i hpe MR wins best actor n MV-MR win best jodi--wud b a gd slap on sum1's faceπŸ˜†
Hi Grls,

please do tell me who Baaji is. i mean the guy who keeps helping Dutta and Nakusha. 
and also who is the guy who helped Kala in her revenge?
is there a place where from where i can get a sketch of all the characters? The link i was given earlier had info abt Naku's family only...
thanks a bunch!

P S I really wish Id come across this serial much earlier. Naku n DUtta'srelationship is just πŸ‘ I watched a lot of videos of LTL last night and I now say Mishal had done a brilliant job!!!!I now understand why u all  miss MR so much n are not ready to accept Shabir.
spandana11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _ishaara_

Hi Grls,

please do tell me who Baaji is. i mean the guy who keeps helping Dutta and Nakusha. 
is there a place where from where i can get a sketch of all the characters? The link i was given earlier had info abt Naku's family only...
thanks a bunch!

P S I really wish Id come across this serial much earlier. Naku n DUtta'srelationship is just πŸ‘ I watched a lot of videos of LTL last night and I now say Mishal had done a brilliant job!!!!I now understand why u all  miss MR so much n are not ready to accept Shabir.

Welcome To the LTL forum yes dutta and nakuu love story is awesome which was rare on Indian television it is eternal love story, ok here is the link story so far hope it helps you to understand all characteristics

This the Story so far link :: 
The LTL Story So Far ..
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1443244
spandana11 thumbnail

Hi Grls,

thanks a bunch!

oh you found only nakuu family ok under that post only whole story till now was written if you read that automatically you will understand dutta family characters ,baji is close friend of dutta who does any thing for dutta and his hapiness from child hood he is with dutta only and man who helped kala is son in law of that house means dutta second sister husband his name is sudurshan

Originally posted by: spandana11

oh you found only nakuu family ok under that post only whole story till now was written if you read that automatically you will understand dutta family characters ,baji is close friend of dutta who does any thing for dutta and his hapiness from child hood he is with dutta only and man who helped kala is son in law of that house means dutta second sister husband his name is sudurshan

Thanks spandana for the link and this reply. Yeah I liked Dutta and Nakusha's relationship as much as ive seen so far. and what i really liked is the kind of intimacy in their relationship as soulmates and not just the intimacies of Sacrifices Romance and more Romance πŸ˜†. Thanks for the welcome😊 I might not be that obsessed abt shabbir ahluwalia anymoreπŸ˜‘πŸ˜† but unfortunately still a definite fan of  Shabir, the performer!! so here i am...πŸ˜† lets see if Shabir as Dutta can make me forget Milind Mishra of Kayamath!!!!😳 I highly doubt it already!πŸ˜›
spandana11 thumbnail

Thanks spandana for the link and this reply. Yeah I liked Dutta and Nakusha's relationship as much as ive seen so far. and what i really liked is the kind of intimacy in their relationship as soulmates and not just the intimacies of Sacrifices Romance and more Romance πŸ˜†. Thanks for the welcome😊 I might not be that obsessed abt shabbir ahluwalia anymoreπŸ˜‘πŸ˜† but unfortunately still a definite fan of  Shabir, the performer!! so here i am...πŸ˜† lets see if Shabir as Dutta can make me forget Milind Mishra of Kayamath!!!!😳 I highly doubt it already!πŸ˜›

you are welcome can not say any thing about shabbir now we all are at least ok now as story will remain Tasha(Dutta And Nakuu) instead some nakuu loving some one as dutta returned,and yes you are right romance is not shown much in Tasha it is more then that they are soul mates both have there insecurities dutta thinking no one can love him and nakuu thinking her beaut his her biggest loose both over come them with dutta being physically strong and nakuu mentally and emotionally strong it was a beautiful journey of love from the time dutta saves ugly nakusha and bring her asmaid to his house till dutta loving a ugly girl then her beauty revelation and nakuu healing all wounds of dutta heart and finally ending up as huband and wife in every sense you can watch all the epi sure you will enjoy the love story
Edited by spandana11 - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: spandana11

you are welcome can not say any thing about shabbir now we all are at least ok now as story will remain Tasha(Dutta And Nakuu) instead some nakuu loving some one as dutta returned,and yes you are right romance is not shown much in Tasha it is more then that they are soul mates both have there insecurities dutta thinking no one can love him and nakuu thinking her beaut his her biggest loose both over come them with dutta being physically strong and nakuu mentally and emotionally strong it was a beautiful journey of love from the time dutta saves ugly nakusha and bring her asmaid to his house till dutta loving a ugly girl then her beauty revelation and nakuu healing all wounds of dutta heart and finally ending up as huband and wife in every sense you can watch all the epi sure you will enjoy the love story

I already am enjoying and too bad the funny thing is Im enjoying watching Mishal Raheja as Dutta!πŸ˜† in my WHOLE life Ive never paid much attention to any actor other than Shabir and I didnt come across anyone I could like after SHabir's kayamath until now! damn im too LATE!!!! I thought the serial is smth like Saath Phere..πŸ˜† reason i stayed away!hmm yea i started checking out episodes esp the Forest ones but I definitely will go further back n check em out. quite interesting!  Well i hope Shabir lives up to the character...fingers crossed!
Lekz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Understand there was an MR interview on wassup - can someone help me with the link please ?
tota82 thumbnail
I want the pix of this sig PLEASE

Edited by tota82 - 13 years ago