Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beees thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Lekz

Understand there was an MR interview on wassup - can someone help me with the link please ?

Hey there!!!
The interview was from episode 6 of Wassuptv...he had cleared all misunderstandings regarding his tantrums in it by interviewing his cast and crew on LTL sets...but the sad part was when he became all emotional in the end and started crying 😭

http://www.india-forums.com/tv-show/610/laagi-tujhse-lagan/video/116758-wassup-tv-episode-6.htm

Lekz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Beees

Hey there!!!
The interview was from episode 6 of Wassuptv...he had cleared all misunderstandings regarding his tantrums in it by interviewing his cast and crew on LTL sets...but the sad part was when he became all emotional in the end and started crying 😭

http://www.india-forums.com/tv-show/610/laagi-tujhse-lagan/video/116758-wassup-tv-episode-6.htm

Awww thats Mishal for us I guess.

Thanks pal for sharing the link. Am sure its gonna make me cry too. Cry
-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
there was a Flashback of Dutta in the bar area and he is smiling. check this video: I'm looking when the last scene in this video aired? I want to know when this flashback scene aired and not the original scene.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=in_RyXJny0U

somebody help please?
suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Ritz-

there was a Flashback of Dutta in the bar area and he
is smiling. check this video: I'm looking when the last scene in this
video aired? I want to know when this flashback scene aired and not the original scene.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=in_RyXJny0U

somebody help please?

Hey ritz
Chck ur pm ... 🤗
Beees thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lekz

Awww thats Mishal for us I guess.

Thanks pal for sharing the link. Am sure its gonna make me cry too. 😭

Ur most welcome...I'm glad i was able to help 😊
-Ursh- thumbnail
Hey guys!!!!

I have been scanning the IF pages in LTL and I have read LTL1 and LTL2?? whats the difference, was there a LTL1 years ago??

thanks
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: urshiep

Hey guys!!!!

I have been scanning the IF pages in LTL and I have read LTL1 and LTL2?? whats the difference, was there a LTL1 years ago??

thanks

Its the same show ...
LTL 1 is the show which had Mishal Raheja in it ... after MR quit & the CVs changed the track with the addition of new actors & characters,, fans who hav rejected the change hav named it LTL 2 ..

mIsHeZ.x thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dew-drop

Its the same show ...
LTL 1 is the show which had Mishal Raheja in it ... after MR quit & the CVs changed the track with the addition of new actors & characters,, fans who hav rejected the change hav named it LTL 2 ..

LTL2 is also known as LCL
.Indu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Kya indiaforum ka LTL me bar bar enter hone se uska rank badtha hai? agar aisa ho tho mujhe batana plzzz...my indiafourm me kabhi nahi awungi..kyunki my LTL rank down hothe huye dekhna chahthi hu...plzzz koi mujhe batao...LTL ka ya kisi show ka rank kaise badthe hai...
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Does anybody know whether Mishal has been nominated for the Gold Awards? He was there among the short-listed candidates...but is the final list out yet? Thanks in advance.😊